Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Classroom Deathmatch - Battle Royale Forum PnP  (Read 8617 times)

Spade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Classroom Deathmatch - Battle Royale Forum PnP
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2010, 06:44:46 pm »

I'm gonna have fun as two person's rival.
DungeonEscape
Will you make it out alive?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2010, 09:02:49 pm »

Hobbies: Surviving in, and escaping 'enclosed locations' where they are forced to kill other people.
Family & Friends: Killed them all while surviving in an 'enclosed location' which they escaped.
Personality: The sort of person you would expect to see escape from being trapped in an 'enclosed location', killing people.

Hobbies: Singing
Family and friends: Small family, spends much of their time alone, generally dislikes company.
Personality: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Cloudcuckoolander
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2010, 10:27:14 pm »

Best freind: KaguroDraven <3
RIVAL: ARMOK I KILL YOU

Hobbies: Hanging, running, street fighting.

You bitches want some? I mess you up.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 10:30:09 pm by Criptfeind »

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2010, 04:33:39 am »

Best friend: Spade!
Das Rival: Criptfeind! Rarr!

Hobbies: Dance!
Personality: Slightly mentally unstable(that is, when angry, then really angry). Otherwise friendly, and likable.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 01:00:44 pm by Ottofar »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2010, 09:49:32 am »

Sure, why not?

Hobbies:  Working out, parkour
Friends and Family:  Low in number, but very close
Personality:  Somewhat insular, but loyal to those whom he trusts.

Friend: Armok
Rival:  Ottofar
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2010, 11:46:11 am »

Rival: Toaster
Friend: Spade

Hobby: trolling the nets, playing around with music files
Personality: whiny, sarcastic, nihilist
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Spade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2010, 12:07:26 pm »

So out of six people(not including me), I have to do stuff for four of them.

Am I really that trustworthy?

Hobby: Sports.
Personality: A show off. Likes to be the best at everything.
DungeonEscape

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2010, 12:37:15 pm »

Alright, let's keep the number of players as is for the time being (including Toaster) so that we don't get too overloaded and bogged down waiting with people. Remember: If you don't post for 72 hours, you get NPC'd until your eventual return! Not that NPC-you will last that long.

You'll notice I didn't put down all the traits you requested. That's because you only get one in each blank space, including what they already gave you. Worry not, however, for you can get more by killing people. So if you feel you're just not fleshed out enough as a character, you have another motivation (besides your own survival) for your murdering your classmates!

You awaken, along with your class, in a dark classroom, filled with desks. Nobody is entirely sure just what is going on. You were all riding the bus on the way to a fun class trip, earlier. A man, whom you recognize as your school district's superintendent, Grake Lin, walks in with several armed soldiers. Your class has been selected, through random draw, he explains, for the Millenium Education Reform Act, also known as the BR Act. Everybody starts to scream in terror. After you finally settle down, Lin continues with a video.

The video features a popular J-Pop star. She points out, once more, that you are now part of the BR Act. She then tells you that you are on an island that looks like this.

(NOTE: The building on D4 is a lighthouse)

You will have 5 days to be the last person left on the island. If there is more than one person left in one hundred and twenty hours, nano-explosives in your bloodstream will kill all of you automatically. The J-Pop star makes a sad face. Trying to leave the island will also result in your death. So promise me you won't try that!

Every morning, the Superintendent will also read out danger zones over the island's intercom. You will then have just a few minutes to leave the danger zones. If you linger in the danger zones, your nano-explosives will explode!

Each of you will also be provided with a bag. Each bag contains a laminated map of the island, a compass, a watch, a list of all the other students participating in the contest, a pen, one bottle of juice, one candy bar, a sanitary napkin, and a random weapon. The weapon helps to remove any predetermined advantage!

You will each be sent out in 30 second intervals, in order of student number. When I call your name, please grab your bag and go out the door.

Student #1: Hahoko Aomori

Hahoko walks towards the door, and a bag is tossed to her. She leaves without a word.

DAY ONE: 1:30 AM: The Game Begins[/b]

Student #2: Fukushima Sumi

Sumi gives Wakayama a kiss, and says "I'll wait for you", before grabbing her bag and leaving.

Student #3: Hokkaido Emi

Hokkaido throws up some peace signs as she walks out.

Student #4: Shizucka Yuuka

"Don't worry guys," Shizucka says as she leaves with her bag. "My Dad will get us out of this."

Student #5: Murakami Chio

Chio attempts to give the soldier a quick wink, but he merely pushes her out the door with the others.

Student #6: Nakamura Gin

Nakamura takes the moment in great stride. She's not taking any bullshit from anybody.

Student #7: Endo Yoko

Yoko whispers to Suzuki: "Hey, let's get the baseball team together. We'll all meet at that fish cannery on the far end of the island. Let the others know."

Student #8: Suzuki Ayaka

And so on and so on.

Feel free to roleplay your exit, if you like. The game will now begin. Your weapon will be PMed to you.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2010, 12:51:12 pm »

Current Scene: Grid A1: Outside the Central Command Center. Day One. Between 1:30 and 2:00 AM

Some of the kids are loitering around, waiting for their friends. Most have already run off. There are lots of bushes around to hide in. Or be ambushed from. But nobody would do that. Right? Right! Depending on where you were in the queue, some kids are still filtering out. The flow won't stop until at least 1:50.

(You can describe the start of this scene, up to the conflict, however you like, including introducing NPCs (as long as they are on the list of 50 students and not taken by another player)and talking to them. NPCs killing each other counts as a conflict, and I have to roll for those. Convincing NPCs to do something adverse to their interests is also a conflict that we roll dice for. Killing them yourself is the same.

Just remember the rule of improv: "Never say 'No'." You have to go along with whatever the last person said, unless it's completely outrageous, in which case we will take a quick vote.)
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2010, 12:52:36 pm »

Suzuki leaves in silence, in a non-attention-invoking way.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2010, 12:56:12 pm »

Den heads into the town while trying not to be noticed, maybe something useful is to be found.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2010, 12:59:49 pm »

Oki Giggles after looking in her bag.
"Heh heh heh, this is going to be fun!" she says.

She then takes off at a run to the south east. To the town.

Spade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2010, 01:04:04 pm »

Azuma feels pretty confident about this. He's pretty sure he can be the last one alive.
He leans over and whispers to one of his best friends, Sasaki Noko
"We should head over to the lighthouse!"
He starts to go there, without even waiting to hear a response.
DungeonEscape

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2010, 01:08:12 pm »

Noko leaves quietly, and attempts to hide near the exit for two minutes to wait for #26 to arrive.
She proceeds to attempt to convince him to join her, and heads to the lighthouse, trying to avoid the roads.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 03:47:58 pm by Ottofar »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2010, 01:10:17 pm »

Wakayama looks pretty pissed to be here, but runs off to the town's outer buildings to look for weapons.  And a lighter- he could use a cig... 

He takes his GF (#2) with him.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8