Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Classroom Deathmatch - Battle Royale Forum PnP  (Read 8607 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Classroom Deathmatch - Battle Royale Forum PnP
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2010, 06:48:25 pm »

Yep, now Oki has a mild concussion.

Oh, I thought he meant... well I have no idea what Armok meant.

Spade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2010, 06:49:11 pm »

My response:

"Oh shit! Who would want to shoot me?"

Kid has no clue what's going on, until he sees Oki, another student, not too far away.

"Dumbass blew herself up! I'll show her..."

He runs close enough to her to throw his knife right at her.

(3 fire.)
DungeonEscape
Will you make it out alive?

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2010, 06:51:47 pm »

5, 3, 1

Close, but you actually succeeded! Ottofar will be describing the success. (Remember to keep in mind everything that has already been said, Otto: Oki is recovering from a concussion on floor two, Kid has just thrown his survival knife up at her and succeeded in hitting her with it from the ground. Everything else is up to you.)
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2010, 07:01:23 pm »

I'll put Ram as my Friend and Armok as my foe...
Hobbies would be Shopping cause well her family is wealthy...

After leaving the command central Ami ran with all her might towards the Cannery, keeping to the thicker parts of the trees, attempting to get as far away from everyone else as possible. Halfway there she stops, hugs a tree before dropping to the ground with her back to it, preferly hidden from view. Pulling the zipper along the bad she examines whats within the bag...

After finding out what random chance had given her she returns to her feet and begins her trek to the cannery...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2010, 07:01:55 pm »

Yep, now Oki has a mild concussion.

Oh, I thought he meant... well I have no idea what Armok meant.
By the way, I think it would be better to say that Oki put the Scope directly to her eye when she fired. You know like people with no experience think you need to do to see through a scope. The Recoil knockback can give a great big blackeye and can knock you cold in some cases...
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2010, 07:07:21 pm »

Sorry, forgot to send you your weapon earlier! I did that now. Feel free to describe the cannery however you see fit.

By the way, I randomly assigned weapons to all 50 students before anybody even signed up, so if your weapon seems really awesome or really lame, it's totally not my fault.
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2010, 07:21:26 pm »

The cannery appears to be a Tuna packing factory, perhaps the island used to house a Fishing Town before it was taken over by the government for this 'program' of theirs. The outside was showing signs of rust and decay due to its location and the sea winds blowing against it, with two large garage doorways that would have allowed trucks to reverse down the ramp to the loading bay before leaving for the dock...

These garage doors were closed but a smaller staff access door nearby was unlocked and open, swinging through the door Ami shuts it quickly behind her, careful not to swing her bag against the wall in doing so, looking around the factory's interior the machinery had clearly been unused for a long time, but must have stopped mid production due to the fact there were still cans on the belt and a very heavy smell of rotten fish filling the air. Over looking the prodcution floor appeared to be an office with a stairway leading up to it and a gangway that lined the walls...

There showed no signs of anyone else having arrived yet as she clambered up the stairs and into the office...

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2010, 07:55:26 pm »

Nakajima, Kaku finds a convenient document that contains detailed specifications on the nanobombs and a remote control that can permanently disable them or trigger an activation. In fact, it even has a control that allows them to be remotely removed from one host and make their own way into a new host. This is used to kill all of the guards and escape the island...

Nakajima, Kaku finds some manuals and some blood supplies. Theorising that replacing enough blood might dilute the explosives until they are no longer fatal. He rigs up a blood drain and several blood transfusions. When he starts to get faint he turns on the transfusions and pulls out the drain. Ummm, does this require dice? 4 earth?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2010, 08:38:49 pm »

Yeah, I guess Earth dice to make sure you don't pass out before your operation is finished. It's risky, though, so failure might be bad news. ;)

Lock in that this is what you want to do, and I will post your results.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2010, 09:06:54 pm »

Yes, this is what I want to do.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2010, 09:21:15 pm »

3, 8, 5, 1

You succeed! Criptfiend will describe what happens.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2010, 09:30:56 pm »

RAM is my bestest bud?

Cool.

Kaku trembles slightly as the needle pierces his skin and blood starts to drain out onto the floor. A large puddle of blood is quickly on the floor and starts to dry. Soon he starts to feel light headed and floaty as he runs low on blood so he hooks up a transfusion and stops the drain. He watches in relief as the blood drains into him, restoring his vital fluids. After draining three bags of blood into his veins he feels well enough to stand up and does so.

He quickly sits back down as dizziness takes him and almost passes out. He waits sitting for several minuets before trying again. This time he manages to stand up without falling over and rides out the dizziness. Although shaken by the encounter he feels almost as good as before, if a little light headed.

Do I also say if the nanobots are gone or will that be a secret for you to know and us to find out Grakelin?

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2010, 09:41:34 pm »

Oooh, good idea. Let's keep it secret for now. ;)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2010, 11:01:26 pm »

Wakayama and his girlfriend find a nice spot with cover in the woods, and look around for anything edible in the forest near them.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2010, 12:30:06 am »

Kaku Slowly gathers together a bag, a first-aid kit, some extra bandages and a couple of splints, along with some food and water. He then hides under a bed and tries to get some sleep.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8