Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: Calvinball  (Read 7361 times)

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
Re: Calvinball
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2010, 08:35:04 am »

So I'm a human? Fine. Dash in with the racket and try to bring the ball to the defense zone.
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Spade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2010, 09:10:25 am »

The first team makes their move. Mr. Lillipad makes the unexpected move of creating a horrible wooden chair. The quality of it will cost him some points in the long run, but it seems worth it. He also tries to make a member of the opposing team, Criptfeind's, socks explode! That calls for some major points to Lillipad.
Von creates some average sport equipment, including a tennis racket and a tennis ball. He proceeds to bring both objects to the back of their side of the floor. He'll get a few points for how quickly he ran.

Score:
D to 0
It is now Criptfeind and Aklyon's turn.
(If you don't mind, could both teams come up with a name? It would make it easier.)

Dwarf, if you want, you could use a turn to turn yourself into a vampire.
DungeonEscape
Will you make it out alive?

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2010, 09:11:51 am »

BLOOD ONES! I VOTE BLOOD ONES!
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2010, 09:32:57 am »

I don't have a preferred team name, so just use whatever dwarfguy picks.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2010, 09:36:57 am »

You have to wait for your turn before you post an action.

Whoops.

Cript starts to spin, faster and faster he goes, flipping onto his hands like a high speed break dancer he spins. Soon he is spinning faster then the eye can see and he is a blur. Soon the blur slows down, imperceptibly at first, then faster and faster. Criptfeind spins to a stop looking at the opposing team as he balances upside down on one hand. In his other hand and resting on his two feet there are three volleyballs.

He narrows his eyes at the opposing team.

Suddenly he throws two of the balls at the other players to tag them.

I don't care about the name so much.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2010, 09:40:53 am »

I make a much better quality chair than Lillipad does, and stand atop it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Spade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2010, 09:58:58 am »

Cript starts to spin, faster and faster he goes, flipping onto his hands like a high speed break dancer he spins. Soon he is spinning faster then the eye can see and he is a blur. Soon the blur slows down, imperceptibly at first, then faster and faster. Criptfeind spins to a stop looking at the opposing team as he balances upside down on one hand. In his other hand and resting on his two feet there are three volleyballs.
He narrows his eyes at the opposing team.
Suddenly he throws two of the balls at the other players to tag them. They spin through the air, heading straight to their target. The one aimed for Mr. Lillipad misses, but the other one hits Von in the stomach. Cript will surely gain points from that direct hit.
Aklyon decided it would be a good idea to one-up his opponent. He makes a fine chair, and stands on top of it like he's king of the world. The other team will certainly lose points from embarrassment

Score:
3 to L
It is now the other team's turn.

(Cript, you don't have to post something long like that if you don't want to. You could just post what you want to do. If you'd rather post a description like that though, it's fine. I may have to change a few things though.)

DungeonEscape

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2010, 10:04:21 am »

I will look at my low quality chair, then at Aklyon's chair. I will proceed to throw my low quality chair at Aklyon, then steal the one he made.
I will also take the ball that hit Von in the stomach and convert it into a landmine that serves no other purpose but to look weird.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2010, 10:04:40 am »

You'll wish you... hadn't... DONE... THAAAAAAAAAT!
VAMPIRIZE!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2010, 10:06:34 am »

(Cript, you don't have to post something long like that if you don't want to. You could just post what you want to do. If you'd rather post a description like that though, it's fine. I may have to change a few things though.)

That's cool bro, change what you want.

Spade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2010, 10:18:39 am »

Mr. Lillipad feels pretty bad about his chair, so he does the obvious: he picks up his chair, throws it at aklyon, and starts to sneak over to the other side. Unfortunately, the low quality chair collides with the great one, causing them both to break. The collapse does cause Aklyon to fall on the ground though. Seeing no more use to be on enemy territory, Lillipad goes back to their own side, turning one of the volleyballs into a broken landmine. There really doesn't seem to be any reason for giving out points.

Von decides to reveal his true form, a vampire! His skin starts fading to white, while his teeth start turning into fangs. He seems to be able to transform into a bat at any time he wants. Demonis also starts to have a sudden craving for blood. The transformation is pretty creepy, but it's just cool enough to earn a few points.

Score:
P to L
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 10:23:57 am by Spade »
DungeonEscape

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2010, 10:23:07 am »

I make a stone throne this time.
actually, two.
I then throw the lesser quality of the two thrones at the Vampire Von.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2010, 10:49:20 am »

I jump up onto my feet and throw my last ball into the home zone for the meager points. Then I will run to third base and try to score the touchup.

Spade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2010, 11:02:47 am »

Aklyon knows that it's now chair creator vs. chair creator in this game. He creates a couple of rock thrones, both of equal fantastic quality. He can't decide which one looks better, so he chooses the smaller one. He heaves it up into the air, and throws it towards the newly-transformed vampire. It would have hit the blood-sucket right in the face, if it wasn't for the fact that the throne only flew a few inches before crashing into the ground. This horrible performance was going to cost them some points.

Criptfeind quickly jumps up, and snatches up the remaining volleyball. He tosses it through the air, right into the center of his side of the field. Cript knew this meant an opportunity to score some major points! He started to run towards the third base, which was positioned smack in the middle of the floor, where the two team's boundaries met. It was a close call, but Criptfeind made it just in time to earn enough points to put his team ahead.

Score:
P to O
Winning: Aklyon and Cript.
DungeonEscape

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2010, 11:05:00 am »

NO MORE GAMES! NO MORE(admittedly funny)CHAIR-RELATED GAMES!
VON VICIOUSLY LUNGES AT AKYLON, GOING RIGHT FOR THE THROAT!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10