Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19

Author Topic: Bellwaxed: Humans and Harpies (Succession Fort)  (Read 39521 times)

LilGunmanX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bellwaxed: Humans and Harpies (Succession Fort)
« Reply #180 on: December 03, 2010, 05:40:27 am »

Uggh! Sorry this is taking so long! Give me but another day or two and it should be complete <33

mcguinty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 03, 2010, 06:53:26 am »

I'm up for a go at this. Are there any dwarves left to name?

SethCreiyd

• Bay Watcher
  • [VESPERTINE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 06, 2010, 08:00:54 am »

^ I sure hope so.  You're enlisted, welcome to ol'  Fort Bellwaxed.

xczxc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 13, 2010, 11:24:57 pm »

Nearly 20 days have passed, can we skip to the next guy? I believe it's cappstv.

SethCreiyd

• Bay Watcher
  • [VESPERTINE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 14, 2010, 01:23:50 am »

Nearly 20 days have passed, can we skip to the next guy? I believe it's cappstv.

Yeah.

Uggh! Sorry this is taking so long! Give me but another day or two and it should be complete <33

I'm sorry, but it's been quite longer.  Please finish tomorrow or we'll have to move on.

It's cappstv's turn now.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 12:35:43 pm by SethCreiyd »

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 15, 2010, 01:05:35 pm »

I am here.
I will reread what I have miss and get an update posted sometime tonight or tomorrow.
The French were adept of the "Losing is Fun" philosophy long before Dwarf Fortress.

SethCreiyd

• Bay Watcher
  • [VESPERTINE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 23, 2010, 03:24:53 pm »

Any developments?

Baron Baconeer

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:horrifying features]
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 23, 2010, 03:48:09 pm »

It's almost christmas, wouldn't be a wonder if this'll take bit more time. Again.
Yes, mother ****ing walruses stormed in through my well room, fatally gored my expedition leader, and danced off into the frosty tundra to sing happy walrus songs about oysters.

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 23, 2010, 06:00:08 pm »

Any developments?
Sorry, some things came up again.
I will try to get the first season over and done with tonight. If I can't, just go ahead and skip me.
The French were adept of the "Losing is Fun" philosophy long before Dwarf Fortress.

SethCreiyd

• Bay Watcher
  • [VESPERTINE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 27, 2010, 06:32:27 am »

Sorry, some things came up again.
I will try to get the first season over and done with tonight. If I can't, just go ahead and skip me.

No big deal, it's a festive time of year.  Normal succession-game business can resume after the New year, we'll see what's up then.

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 27, 2010, 08:12:39 pm »

Oh thank you thank you thank you. I have been really busy lately.

LilGunmanX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 05, 2011, 10:17:51 am »

I just wanted to apologize guys. My father has been very sick lately and I haven't had a lot of time for anything, let alone df, as a result. I don't intend to ask for another turn seeing as how discourteous I had been before, but I will be following Bellwaxed and hope for endless magma waterfalls of good fortune for its inhabitants :) Best of luck to my next in line!

SethCreiyd

• Bay Watcher
  • [VESPERTINE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 05, 2011, 06:23:44 pm »

I just wanted to apologize guys. My father has been very sick lately and I haven't had a lot of time for anything, let alone df, as a result. I don't intend to ask for another turn seeing as how discourteous I had been before, but I will be following Bellwaxed and hope for endless magma waterfalls of good fortune for its inhabitants :) Best of luck to my next in line!

Understood... Good luck with everything.  If you'd like another turn down the line just say so.

So... how's it coming, cappstv?

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 06, 2011, 09:59:54 pm »

Just skip me. I want to say that I will be able to get this done with in the next few days, but knowing how my life has been busy for the last couple weeks, something will probably come up. I don't want to waste your guys time anymore, and I am really sorry for all the time I wasted up to this point.

DuckThatQuacks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 07, 2011, 04:29:08 pm »

Just skip me. I want to say that I will be able to get this done with in the next few days, but knowing how my life has been busy for the last couple weeks, something will probably come up. I don't want to waste your guys time anymore, and I am really sorry for all the time I wasted up to this point.

If you hadn't wasted the time, I would have had to waste it instead (I've been unable to do much for the last several weeks). However, this coming week looks pretty clear, so I'll be able to take my turn. I may have the first post before the weekend is out, depending on how well I do in driving back the accumulated mass of Things That Must Be Done (such as, for example, buying food) tomorrow.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19