Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Moody dwarf and materials stored in bins  (Read 1044 times)

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
Re: Moody dwarf and materials stored in bins
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2010, 11:00:51 pm »

This is a bit off-topic, but am I the only one who noticed that the title of this thread, due to its wording and lack of punctuation, could be interpreted as implying that the moody dwarf was being stored in the bin with the materials?...
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2010, 11:07:17 pm »

This is a bit off-topic, but am I the only one who noticed that the title of this thread, due to its wording and lack of punctuation, could be interpreted as implying that the moody dwarf was being stored in the bin with the materials?...
No, I noticed too :)
...and a third died in his bunk of natural causes - for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.

I used to have an avatar, but I was told to remove it after it kept making people go insane.

Fanklok

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Table User
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2010, 11:34:06 pm »

Yeah man artifact crap like that is great for making tiny holes in the wall worthy of a king, my mayor has a Royal Bedroom thanks to an artifact bed and cabinet, and an opulent throne room thanks to a legendary engraver.
How the hell did you get a table stuck in a guy?
Where did you even GET the table?

Lord Vetinari

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2010, 11:59:13 am »

I'll save the bucket for the king or the count when/if they'll come.
It was a possession mood, so no experience boost. I wanted to drain her as a childish reaction to two hours of gameplay lost fr no purpose as it turned out thet she didn't need anything of what I did.

After all, Ce n'est pas parce que je suis un enfant qu'il m'est interdit d'avoir les caprices d'un roi. Ce n'est pas parce que je suis un roi qu'il m'est interdit d'avoir les caprices d'un enfant.
Pages: 1 [2]