Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Donald Trump almost certainly Running for President  (Read 4109 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: Donald Trump almost certainly Running for President
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2010, 03:47:27 pm »

This morning on Morning Joe on MSNBC, Donald Trump responded to positive feedback to a poll that positively responded to a Donald Trump presidential Candidacy. He said that he is "seriously considering" running for President in 2012.

Rock on Trump, rock on.  I seriously want to see this happen.  You want stronger, smarter elections?  Let's blow the whole system out of the water by making 2012 the biggest circus in history.

Also, woo Morning Joe.  I wish I didn't have to sleep in the morning this semester, those folks are hilarious.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Eugenitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2010, 04:16:28 pm »

What's most important about Trump is that he is rich and powerful enough not to be beholden to anyone else. He is his own special interest. He has no strings to pull. The man is on Easy Street, not Wall Street or Main Street.

What's more, he's not an industrial-grade sick fuck like Romney (not kidding here, that guy hires bona-fide child torturers for his campaign finance managers), he's not a religious not like Huckabee, he's not senile like McCain last I checked, and he's sure as hell not Sarah Palin. Assuming he can stand the stress of running for Prez without going nuts, he's head and shoulders above every other Republican in the field.

And unless Barack learns how to lead within the next two years and power through that useless twit Harry Reid, and actually start fighting back instead of trying to compromise with teabagger insanity, Donald's going to pwn his ass.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2010, 04:20:22 pm »

I'm still surprised when people announce Arnold Schwarzenegger as a Republican in name only.  I was taught about his political views in high school five years ago o_O

Ampersand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2010, 04:33:09 pm »

It just goes to show how far left the left has drifted, and how far right the right has drifted. The two wings have reached the point of possessing irreconcilable differences. Only divorce can come next.

And we all know how well that turned out last time.
!!&!!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2010, 04:38:38 pm »

It just goes to show how far left the left has drifted, and how far right the right has drifted. The two wings have reached the point of possessing irreconcilable differences. Only divorce can come next.

I don't think it'll come to that extreme, but yea it makes the field ripe for a potential third party to rise to prominence.

Eagle_eye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2010, 04:39:15 pm »

I propose we give the far right-wingers the non nature preserve parts of alaska, and let them run it how they want. Then the government here can get on to actually fixing problems.

kuro_suna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2010, 04:45:21 pm »

I get the feeling at the root of this its less a divide between the right and left than the right being divided between libertarians and family values groups and how the right needs to demonize everyone to keep both together.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2010, 06:16:48 pm »

Speaking of the republicans choosing random candidates, it looks and sounds like Christine O'Donnell is one.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2010, 06:26:14 pm »

I'm going to be able to vote in 2012. I'm totally voting for Trump if he runs.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2010, 06:30:40 pm »

I eagerly await Trump's new reality show, airing in December of 2012.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2010, 06:32:28 pm »

Who wants to be president for the 6 days before the world ends?

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2010, 06:38:14 pm »

I'm really not into the whole Apocalypse 2012 thing, but that will certainly weigh on the minds of some people.

Still, alot can happen in two years and there is alot happening in the world now that will definetly affect the future. Like Kim Jong IIs son  and royal successor/prince/general/successor, Kim Jong Un.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 06:41:53 pm by smjjames »

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2010, 06:40:58 pm »

I'm really not into the whole Apocalypse 2012 thing, but that will certainly weigh on the minds of some people.
What percentage believes in that? Because when the world's going to end, who cares who is president? Then again, they might just cower in a bunker or something.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2010, 06:41:08 pm »

Who wants to be president for the 6 days before the world ends?
You can go down in history as the last US president ever!  Oh, wait...

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2010, 06:46:21 pm »

What percentage believes in that? Because when the world's going to end, who cares who is president? Then again, they might just cower in a bunker or something.

I don't know the percentage, but theres always the religious nuts, those with poor critical thinking skills, and the doomsayers.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4