Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Donald Trump almost certainly Running for President  (Read 4111 times)

Ampersand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Donald Trump almost certainly Running for President
« on: October 05, 2010, 01:53:00 pm »

This morning on Morning Joe on MSNBC, Donald Trump responded to positive feedback to a poll that positively responded to a Donald Trump presidential Candidacy. He said that he is "seriously considering" running for President in 2012.

Just thought you should know. Discuss.
!!&!!

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: Donald Trump almost certainly Running for President
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 01:56:08 pm »

Donald Trump responded to positive feedback to a poll that positively responded to a Donald Trump presidential Cancidacy

This is a funny sentence.

Also, big no.

Ampersand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 01:58:26 pm »

Donald Trump responded to positive feedback to a poll that positively responded to a Donald Trump presidential Cancidacy

This is a funny sentence.

Also, big no.

Yes, it is. I got distracted midway through typing it to tell my friend that I accidentally mis-typed Morning Joe as "Morning Jew", and kind of forgot where I was.
!!&!!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 02:08:21 pm »

I heard of that a few days ago actually. Honestly, I would question the survey itself. Also I wonder if many people thought the whole thing was suppoused to be a joke and went for Donald Trump.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 02:39:57 pm »

Donald Trump for president: because corporations can't settle for simply pulling the strings.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 02:49:00 pm »

I would vote for him.

For the irony.

Donald Trump for president: Because its not like everyone will make the same joke and accidentally get him elected. Right?... Right!?

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2010, 02:56:25 pm »

A: he would probably run as a republican
B: he is a well-known successful businessman
C: his name is as well known as George Washington
D: he owns half the country already
E: he has enough money to pay a $30 bribe per vote and get a majority of US voters

So yeah, Obama had better get the economy back up and running or the Trump reign of 2012-2016 may very well come to pass. And if its between him and a boatload of talking heads of lettuce like Palin and Gingritch, he may well be nominated at the very least.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 02:59:49 pm by alway »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2010, 03:08:09 pm »

Thirty dollars or my dignity and future...

Hummmm

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2010, 03:17:15 pm »

I dunno, the Republican Party wouldn't just accept random people as their candidate just because they're well known business men.

Would they?

Ampersand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2010, 03:20:05 pm »

I dunno, the Republican Party wouldn't just accept random people as their candidate just because they're well known business men.

Would they?

.... Yeeeessss?
!!&!!

kuro_suna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2010, 03:20:56 pm »

I would have though trumps not religious or folksy enough for the republicans right now.

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2010, 03:21:54 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2010, 03:22:21 pm »

Would they?
*cough* Meg Whitman, former ebay CEO and current republican gubernatorial candidate for California. *cough*

EDIT: You know, lately the Governator has been doing a decent job as a moderate Republican now that he doesn't give a damn about reelection. Of course, all real Republicans hate him and call him a RINO (Republican In Name Only).
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 03:24:02 pm by KaelGotDwarves »

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2010, 03:30:26 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Arnold Schwarzenegger is a different case because California needed to boot out Grey Davis and replace him with someone who wasn't such an idiot.

Would they?
*cough* Meg Whitman, former ebay CEO and current republican gubernatorial candidate for California. *cough*

EDIT: You know, lately the Governator has been doing a decent job as a moderate Republican now that he doesn't give a damn about reelection. Of course, all real Republicans hate him and call him a RINO (Republican In Name Only).

Don't forget Fiona. We Californians have to choose which is the two is the lesser evil, Barbara Boxer, the longtime California senator, or Carly Fiona who suppousedly mismanaged her company. In fact, both Fiona and Whitman are both said to have had caused more issues than good things in the companies that they ran.

What we really need is an alternate democratic candidate for senator.

Speaking of random candidates, the Dems have that Alvin Greene guy, who actually was random and outta nowhere. It'll be interesting if that guy actually does get the senatorial seat.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 03:48:40 pm by smjjames »

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2010, 03:37:09 pm »

Actually, Donald Trump is at least not employed by Fox News. Can you imagine Fox running the U.S.?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/04/opinion/04krugman.html?_r=1&ref=opinion

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4