Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: Deathwatch - Space Marine P&P Roleplaying - Signups  (Read 12523 times)

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deathwatch - Space Marine P&P Roleplaying - Signups
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2010, 09:33:34 pm »

I would really like to join, but I don't have the DeathWatch book, and I'm pretty sure it's not free.
Pretty much the same here.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2010, 11:34:27 pm »

It would be in maptool.  The rules aren't that complicated, we can probably set aside some time to explain them.  You guys need to say what times you're available.
Shoes...

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2010, 01:18:29 am »

I'm availible at any time unless I'm asleep, but I can't accuractely judge on that since saying my sleep scheduale is f-ed up is a monsterous understatement.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2010, 01:44:41 am »

I have a fairly complicated schedule. I have an ongoing D&D game on alternating saturdays/sundays (saturday one week, sunday the next). Once I start my new job I'll be busy from 2pm to 10pm most weekdays.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2010, 03:32:22 am »

I should play DH with them guys on Saturdays, but no one but me and Sneevil remember. So pretty much any day of the week at 3:00 GMT-5 is fine for me.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2010, 04:03:05 am »

My times are all EST btw (GMT-5)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2010, 02:45:13 pm »

I have a fairly complicated schedule. I have an ongoing D&D game on alternating saturdays/sundays (saturday one week, sunday the next). Once I start my new job I'll be busy from 2pm to 10pm most weekdays.

That's gonna be pretty tough to work around if you can't do both games on Saturday, and I don't plan on doing two-week gaps between games.
Shoes...

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2010, 03:37:54 pm »

That's gonna be pretty tough to work around if you can't do both games on Saturday, and I don't plan on doing two-week gaps between games.
If it helps, my saturday game is 8am to 2pm or so because some of the players are over in the UK

Sneevil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2010, 05:01:56 pm »

Well if i could get some  help with the rules i'm up for it. the time here is  GMT +1
Dark angels apothecary keeping the secrets and the battle-brothers safe.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 08:20:58 pm by Sneevil »

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2010, 08:21:22 pm »

From what I get from it, the chance isn't too high. Hell, I'm not even sure you roll for it. It's a demeanor, so I think you activate it through roleplaying, and it doesn't really do much, besides give you improvements if you do it right, and penalties for doing it wrong.

Also, how many devastators are we going to have?

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2010, 02:38:37 am »

Timezone: GMT+10 (effectively GMT+11 because of Damn Bloody Daylight Savings Time)
Times available: Saturdays ~9AM onwards, all other days ~5 or 6PM 'til ~9 or 10.
Times available (converted to GMT -5): most Fridays ~5PM onwards, all other days ~1 or 2AM 'til ~5 or 6. Basically, there's only one day I'm likely to be available at a time reasonable to people closer to Greenwich.

For my character I'm leaning towards Black Templar (or maybe Storm Warden) Assault Marine.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 04:57:05 pm by Archangel »
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2010, 02:51:26 am »

I was hoping to make a Black Templar Devastator, but they can't have those, and since going into random RAEG as a Devastator doesn't really fit, and I despise UltraSmurfs, I'll probably be a Storm Warden.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2010, 07:51:58 am »

I'll work through the rules today and figure out what to make. If the game is on Saturdays later than ~2pm EST (GMT-5) I can make it pretty much every week

JagoBallium

• Bay Watcher
  • Bringer of the Dawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2010, 10:48:50 pm »

I'm interested but would need to learn the rules and such since im more or less a newbie when it comes to most rp and most of my knowledge comes from the warhammer 40k wiki :P. That said I still would like to have a go at it. Times I'm good for: most weekdays from around 5 pm to maybe 10-11 pm EST: -5 GMT
As for a character I was thinking along the lines of a Space Wolves Assault Marine or Tactical Marine.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2010, 01:52:46 am »

I'm working on my Black Templar Assault Marine at the moment. I've got the base stats (48 Strength, 49 Toughness and 47 Fellowship, 35 Will Power, other stats range between 42 and 45) and have added the Chapter and Specialty bonuses.

I thought you might want to know.
My full sig
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11