Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: Vengeful Mafia 1 - Over - Mafia Wins!  (Read 20234 times)

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 1 - Day 1
« Reply #105 on: October 09, 2010, 04:26:39 am »

Criptfeind - Pandarsenic, Org (2)
IronyOwl - (0)
Org - (0)

Pandarsenic - Criptfeind (1)
Spade - (0)

Not Voting: Spade, IronyOwl - (2), 3 to Hammer

I was quite tired when I made that earlier votecount  :P

Spade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 09, 2010, 07:25:36 am »

Cript and Pandar's arguments, to me, seem very weak. Cript's is about not answering a question. Pandar's was mostly about how cript isn't saying how he's scummy. Now I'm pretty sure at least one of you is scum. The problem is that I don't know which one.(if only one of you)

It seems Irony has so many suspicions on Criptfiend, but he's not doing much about it. If you really thought that all of those FoSes were true, I thought you would vote. I realise you would at least want an answer to your question, but what about now?

Anyway, just to get my vote off nobody(Which could be hammered, right?), I'll vote Pandar.
DungeonEscape
Will you make it out alive?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 09, 2010, 08:14:08 am »

Cript and Pandar's arguments, to me, seem very weak. Cript's is about not answering a question. Pandar's was mostly about how cript isn't saying how he's scummy. Now I'm pretty sure at least one of you is scum. The problem is that I don't know which one.(if only one of you)

It seems Irony has so many suspicions on Criptfiend, but he's not doing much about it. If you really thought that all of those FoSes were true, I thought you would vote. I realise you would at least want an answer to your question, but what about now?

Anyway, just to get my vote off nobody(Which could be hammered, right?), I'll vote Pandar.

Did you NOT read the whole thing about Criptfeind's incessant buddying/softness towards IronyOwl?

I mean, hell, look at

the last post I made before this one.

I will quote it for your convenience:

Derp.

Regardless of me now looking like a tardface, my statements on that:
1) We should proceed with caution
2) Criptfeind has been transparently buddying IronyOwl
Are both true.

Read this. Now. And why are you creating this "either/or" false dilemma? Our scuminess or townieness should not be hinged upon the other. Judge us as town or scum on our own virtues or vices. Your post contains so much nonreasoning it HURTS MY EYES TO READ IT, Spade.

Unvote.

Reread.

Vote Criptfeind.

Be happy.

Hammering a nolynch would be pointless, by the way, because there aren't nightkills unless a townie dies. So... you'd hammer nolynch and it'd basically just take everyone's votes off. If it was even allowed.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 09, 2010, 10:17:13 am »

You still have not been forthcoming with evidence on point two and point one only goes against you because the way you flip out on anyone who says that.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 09, 2010, 02:40:55 pm »

No. It is possibly the last day, we can sit on our asses and wait and hope to get lucky or try. Grab whatever you can because you are not getting anymore.

I got the most from Pandar. I have little, but it seems to be more then anyone else has bothered with.
The one I have the most on is you. So either you're telling me to latch onto whatever I can on anyone but you, or you're saying I should indeed vote you.

Hammer Criptfeind.

today != tonight

I thought that distinction was fairly clear in my post.
NOW you're making utterly irrelevant distinctions. Why does it matter whether it ends "today" or "tonight" if it ends before we can do anything about it?

For all practical purposes, this is a 50% chance of being lylo. Saying its not lylo today it's lylo tonight when nobody has any night actions is goddamned retarded.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 09, 2010, 03:28:32 pm »

No. It is possibly the last day, we can sit on our asses and wait and hope to get lucky or try. Grab whatever you can because you are not getting anymore.

I got the most from Pandar. I have little, but it seems to be more then anyone else has bothered with.
The one I have the most on is you. So either you're telling me to latch onto whatever I can on anyone but you, or you're saying I should indeed vote you.

Hammer Criptfeind.

I am trying yo say why I think what you have from me is wrong, more then Pandar is doing.

Vengkill Pandarsenic

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 09, 2010, 03:31:22 pm »

to not yo

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 09, 2010, 04:24:43 pm »

Good choice Cript.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 09, 2010, 04:27:26 pm »

Really?

Or is that sarcasm?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 09, 2010, 04:29:30 pm »

Wait. Are you poking your head into games where you do not belong?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 09, 2010, 07:00:54 pm »

Hammer Criptfeind.

I am trying yo say why I think what you have from me is wrong, more then Pandar is doing.

Vengkill Pandarsenic

Shush, you don't GET a vengekill.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 09, 2010, 07:10:57 pm »

If, on Day 1 only, one of the townies is lynched, this townie immediately gets to make a vigilante kill. (See Vengeful Townie)
The town does not automatically win by having the godfather killed in this way.

Are you town Pandar?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 09, 2010, 07:48:49 pm »

Yes. Unlike you.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 09, 2010, 07:52:29 pm »

Yes. Unlike you.

Then the town lost.

What do I have to gain by lying at this point, the only one who has anything to gain is... No fucking body.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 09, 2010, 10:00:23 pm »

Dude... Panda's the Godfather. He knew you'd vengekill him, avoiding an instant lose situation for his team.

At least, I think. He could just be a Mafioso, and there's a very small chance he's actually Town.

Anyhow, I'm fairly certain it's not game over just yet.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11