Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: You are SPACE PILOT!  (Read 2468 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: You are SPACE PILOT!
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2010, 05:24:46 pm »

> (find and) KISS THE GIRL THIS INSTANT
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2010, 05:43:27 pm »

Ignore armok, we do not need a sexual harassment suit to take away our hard won inheritance.

But do try to catch her.

Doret

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm an Alien Roomba....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2010, 10:09:04 pm »

Prepare to leave, bring what ever personal possessions we want to/can bring with us and begin packing. Once done grab our money and get to where ever we need to be and depart, FOR ADVENTURE! Begin considering what our best career choice would be.
Could I ever find a signature as catchy as that?

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2010, 12:27:26 am »

Prepare to leave, bring what ever personal possessions we want to/can bring with us and begin packing. Once done grab our money and get to where ever we need to be and depart, FOR ADVENTURE! Begin considering what our best career choice would be.

This is the most sensible choise.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2010, 12:57:55 am »

Agreed.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2010, 07:00:01 am »

Agreed.
Agreed.
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.
Pages: 1 [2]