Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: What the hell, Congress?! (USA)  (Read 13408 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: What the hell, Congress?! (USA)
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2010, 10:01:18 pm »

That and most of the people here seem to be 20 IQ points away from retarded. At least where I live.

That is only like low average.
Yeah, 100 is average. You only start to see a disconnect with other people about 25 points away from that, be it either Gifted or Near-Retarded.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2010, 10:06:19 pm »

Not around here. Did I tell you about the kid who drank his own Dip-spit? How about the kid walking around in a T-shirt with a rebel flag on it and saying "If this shirt offends you you need a history lesson"? Did I mention that the school bathrooms look like that one SCP; the Flesh That Eats or something? How about the kid at my school who drives a truck so high she needs a ladder to get into it?

I live in the middle of Hillbillyoplolis, at the crossing of Banjo Street and Trailer Parkway. Dan Quayle came down here and went "daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! Them's some stupid ass rednecks!" I'm not a genius; in fact, I'm probably a bit dull. But I sure as hell feel like a genius when I see some dumbass talking about how he's voting for Bush in the next election.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2010, 10:09:31 pm »

If that's the average, everyone like that would have 100. You'd just be higher.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2010, 10:11:32 pm »

Not around here. Did I tell you about the kid who drank his own Dip-spit? How about the kid walking around in a T-shirt with a rebel flag on it and saying "If this shirt offends you you need a history lesson"? Did I mention that the school bathrooms look like that one SCP; the Flesh That Eats or something? How about the kid at my school who drives a truck so high she needs a ladder to get into it?

I live in the middle of Hillbillyoplolis, at the crossing of Banjo Street and Trailer Parkway. Dan Quayle came down here and went "daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! Them's some stupid ass rednecks!" I'm not a genius; in fact, I'm probably a bit dull. But I sure as hell feel like a genius when I see some dumbass talking about how he's voting for Bush in the next election.

Did he drink it accidentally or on purpose?  I have totally done it accidentally and it's not something you should be mean about, you should feel sorry for it.
Shoes...

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2010, 10:43:57 pm »

Did I mention that the school bathrooms look like that one SCP; the Flesh That Eats or something?

SCP 610: The Flesh That Hates?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2010, 10:47:12 pm »

Did he drink it accidentally or on purpose?  I have totally done it accidentally and it's not something you should be mean about, you should feel sorry for it.

He did it to not get caught by his teacher correct?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2010, 03:35:35 pm »

I wonder what would happen if there were no corporate lobbyists for a year.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2010, 03:38:13 pm »

Society would crumble.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2010, 03:51:18 pm »

Wrong. For a year, we would think that the rapture had occurred in reverse and all the damned had been taken to hell.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2010, 03:54:52 pm »

Yes, because all of the worlds ills can be blamed on the horrible evils of capitalism.

Ouga Bouga.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2010, 05:00:27 pm »

Nah, just quite a lot of the things that are wrong in politics.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2010, 05:05:43 pm »

He did it to not get caught by his teacher correct?
Correct. He did it totally on purpose, surrounded by his jeering friends and a teacher who already knew what it was.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
  • It's my greatest creation yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2010, 09:08:35 pm »

I'm probably going to regret this, but what is a Dip-Spit? It sounds like a combination of a large soup ladle and the result of chewing tobacco.

Actually, that makes too much sense.
Apparently having a redundant creature entry causes the game to say, "Oh, look, it's crazy world now. Nothing makes sense! Alligators live in houses!"

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2010, 09:11:41 pm »

You're pretty much on the money, because it's the by-product of chewing tobacco you're supposed to spit out. And he drank it to prove to a teacher it was soda.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2010, 09:17:36 pm »

I've done that before on accident.  It's pretty awful.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12