Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Trading crash.  (Read 449 times)

Seryntas

• Bay Watcher
  • has created a masterpiece!
    • View Profile
    • RPGWW Forums
Trading crash.
« on: November 02, 2007, 07:44:00 pm »

The elves came.  They loved the fine metalwork I showed them.  I loved the chimpanzee in the cage they showed me.  I tried to trade the metalwork for the chimpanzee in the cage and the game crashed.
"Nectar and ambrosia are all the gods are allowed to eat in Greek mythology. In that way they're kind of like pandas. You know, in diet. From there the similarities break down." -my Greek Lit TA

polpoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trading crash.
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 10:42:00 pm »

I had a game that crashed during trading as well. I had already almost cleaned out the first traders and was trying to get some pricy giant cave spider silk - when I added an additional item and before I had offered the item (It seems like it was _at least_ close to being acceptable- based on how many trinkets the other cloth cost) the game crashed and when I tried to start it again, I could not select the region! (I had just generated the map and started playing if that had anything to do with it)

polpoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 11:13:00 pm »

Never mind. The folder is still there and is selectable. It just did not save anything, from what I can tell.

axus

• Bay Watcher
  • Axe Murderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 11:21:00 pm »

I also had an elven trading crash on the current version when I traded for their wooden cage (posted earlier).  Lost that save, restarted since the forst was created in the previous version.  On my new world/fort, I traded to the dwarves who brought a zinc cage (empty I think).  No crash yet!