Poll

-

-
- 0 (0%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: Super Astroid Wars - Battle on Khelnos'Verr. Turn 1. Combat has started.  (Read 8493 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

And collectivize mean that the means of productions will be owned by every colonist equally, rather than the capitalists society they have today. Freedom of starving is hardly freedom at all.

Oh, you mean idealistic communism. You know that never works right? There is always gonna be someone who wants more than everyone else and will fight to get it.

Yeah, right. In this here case, the one who want more than anyone else and is fighting to get it is obviously you. That's why we communist are standing by this colony's workers to protect the fruits of their labor! (The Fascist on the other hand, would like your help to craft a masterful anti-communist homing argument with cluster warhead.)

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

And Sean, I don't suppose I can use my second Light dropship to support my Heavy Dropship?
Heh, while it would make all kinds of sense, no. I want to make the fights at least somewhat fair. I've yet to think of a good explanation as to why you can't use them though. :P
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You guys do know you will sway me with nothing less then a technical argument right?

Just want you guys to know it.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

Well, I'm sure Sheb will attempt to get you to recieve more damage each battle than him, in order to strengthen his position over you. Also, I'm holding the Spaceport, and he will not let you anywhere near it if he can help it. If you help me, I will help you hold the Command center, Cos I can't let the mercenaries take it.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There you go.

Unfortunately everything you just said goes the other way as well.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

You guys do know you will sway me with nothing less then a technical argument right?

Just want you guys to know it.

Technical argument: We got cookies. I mean cookies man! COOKIES! (That message was sponsored by the stoned section of the leftist brigade)

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unit setup for Recreation Area 1 complete. You may now start battling. Attackers move first.

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L
 1   .   .   .   T   .            .   .   .   .
 2   #   .   .   U   X   Q            .   .   .
 3      .   .   Z   A   Q         .   .   .   .
 4         .   .   .            .   #   .   .
 5         .   .   .            .   .   .   .
 6         .   .            .   .   .   .   .
 7                     #   .   .   #   .   .
 8                  #   .   .   .   .   .   .
 9               .   .   .      .   .   .   
10      B   D   .   .      .   .   .   C   R   P
11   H   H   D   .   .   .   .      .   Y   N   .
12   .   M   M   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

==Colonists==
==Raiders==
==Mercenaries==

I'll skip the placement phase and just spread the units out the way I see fit. It'll speed up the process.
edit: there, now it's correct.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 02:05:41 pm by Sean Mirrsen »

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Attacker are the raiders, right?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Are we going to be doing all the battles at once?

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, hold up. >_<

I'm gonna need a few moments here.

Which of the squads attacked where? I think I sent the Mercenaries' North Road squad to Recreation 1...

And yes, once I figure out the setup process, we'll be doing all battles at once.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright. Well you got mine right at least.

Perhaps we should hold off on any moves until we get all three maps up?

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Okay, everything is right. The Raiders are the attackers, and we are the defenders.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, I've fixed the Recreation 1 setup. Sheb confused me, he sent Volin to both areas. I swapped Volin for Goring for the Recreation mission.

Well, I won't be able to post the other maps for a while (things to do), so you can post yours whenever.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Uh, sorry. But that won't do either, since Göring was sent to C4. Send Gonzalo instead.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11