Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 31

Author Topic: S.L.A.D.E (Communal modding project) - +Mozarellium Footie Pyjamas+  (Read 87642 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: S.L.A.D.E (Communal modding project) - +Mozarellium Footie Pyjamas+
« Reply #360 on: May 05, 2011, 07:14:43 am »

Drop a dwarf magma in from the top.

Fixed that for you. :P

NightS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 05, 2011, 09:45:10 am »

I think we need a "lazor" weapon for the ima firin mah metal. It could have whip-like abilities, or, maybe, scourge. BUT RANGED!

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 07, 2011, 07:47:31 am »

!SPOILERS AHEAD!
Unfinished but still:
Code: [Select]
creature_standard

[OBJECT:CREATURE]

[CREATURE:TURRET_P]
[DESCRIPTION:(Write a kickass description here!)]
[NAME:dwarven turret:dwarven turrets:turret]
[CREATURE_TILE:'t'][COLOR:0:0:1]
[PETVALUE:30][NATURAL]
[LARGE_ROAMING]
[COMMON_DOMESTIC][GOOD][TRAINABLE]
[PREFSTRING:voices]
[BODY:BODY_HEAD:1EYE:HEART:THROAT:NECK:SPINE:BRAIN:SKULL:RIBCAGE] //Give 3 small legs
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_MATERIALS] //Make robotic
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_TISSUES]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:VERTEBRATE_TISSUE_LAYERS:SKIN:FAT:MUSCLE:BONE:CARTILAGE]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:HUMANOID_RIBCAGE_POSITIONS]
[HAS_NERVES]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:BLOOD:BLOOD_TEMPLATE] //Replace with energy cell+battery acid BP.
[BLOOD:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:BLOOD:LIQUID]
[CREATURE_CLASS:GENERAL_POISON]
[BODY_SIZE:0:0:1000]
[BODY_SIZE:1:0:12500]
[BODY_SIZE:2:0:30000]
[CHILD:1]
[GENERAL_CHILD_NAME:half made turret:half made turrets]
[HOMEOTHERM:10070]
[SWIMS_LEARNED][SWIM_SPEED:36000]
[MUNDANE]
[CASTE:DEFECTIVE]
[CASTE_NAME:defective turret:defective turrets:turret]
[POP_RATIO:20]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Ahh, come on!":says "Ahh, come on!":something robotic saying "Ahh, come on!"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Whats a guy gotta do to get some bullets around 'ere!":says "Whats a guy gotta do to get some bullets around 'ere!":something robotic saying "Whats a guy gotta do to get some bullets around 'ere!"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Ahh, for peat's sake!":says "Ahh, for peat's sake!":something robotic saying "Ahh, for peats sake!"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Nope, still can't see":says "Nope, still can't see":something robotic saying "Nope, still can't see"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Yep, still blind":says "Yep, still blind":something robotic saying "Yep, still blind"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Click click click, still defective":says "Click click click, still defective":something robotic saying "Click click click, still defective"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Yeah that's right, still defective":says "Yeah that's right, still defective":something robotic saying "Yeah that's right, still defective"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Yeah, still not working":says "Yeah, still not working":something robotic saying "Yeah, still not working"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Yep! Non-lethal as ever":says "Yep! Non-lethal as ever":something robotic saying "Yep! Non-lethal as ever"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Can't- say- a thing":says "Can't- say- a thing":something robotic saying "Can't- say- a thing"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Absolutely no improvement":says "Absolutely no improvement":something robotic saying "Absolutely no improvement"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Not gettin' better with age":says "Not gettin' better with age":something robotic saying "Not gettin' better with age"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Ehh, don't tell anyone about this":says "Ehh, don't tell anyone about this":something robotic saying "Ehh, don't tell anyone about this"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Oh kay!":says "Oh kay!":something robotic saying "Oh kay!"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Dang! Ok, if anyone asks, I killed you":says "Dang! Ok, if anyone asks, I killed you":something robotic saying "Dang! Ok, if anyone asks, I killed you"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Hey, be a sport and just tell them I killed you":says "Hey, be a sport and just tell them I killed you":something robotic saying "Hey, be a sport and just tell them I killed you"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Well played":says "Well played":something robotic saying "Well played"]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"Hey, safe travels there":says "Hey, safe travels there":something robotic saying "Hey, safe travels there"]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"Take me with you, please":says "Take me with you, please":something robotic saying "Take me with you, please"]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"I wont let you down":says "I wont let you down":something robotic saying "I wont let you down"]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"I, uh, I'm a bad man":says "I, uh, I'm a bad man":something robotic saying "I, uh, I'm a bad man"]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"I'm not defective":says "I'm not defective":something robotic saying "I'm not defective"]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"I'm not defective!":says "I'm not defective!":something robotic saying "I'm not defective!"]
[CASTE:WORKING]
[CASTE_NAME:turret:turrets:turret]
[MATERIAL_BREATH_ATTACK:INORGANIC:LEAD:SOLID_GLOB]
[POP_RATIO:100]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Hi":says "Hi":something robotic saying "Hi"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Target aquired":says "Target aquired":something robotic saying "Target aquired"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Dispensing product":says "Dispensing product":something robotic saying "Dispensing product"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Firing":says "Firing":something robotic saying "Firing"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Hello friend":says "Hello friend":something robotic saying "Hello friend"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Gotcha":says "Gotcha":something robotic saying "Gotcha"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"There you are":says "There you are":something robotic saying "There you are"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"I see you":says "I see you":something robotic saying "I see you"]
[CASTE:DIFFERENT]
[CASTE_NAME:oracle turret:oracle turrets:turret]
[POP_RATIO:1]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"I'm different":says "I'm different":something robotic saying "I'm different"]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"Don't make lemonade":says "Don't make lemonade":something robotic saying "Don't make lemonade"]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"Prometheus was punished by the gods for giving the gift of knowledge to man. He was cast into the pits of the earth and pecked by birds":says "Prometheus was punished by the gods for giving the gift of knowledge to man. He was cast into the pits of the earth and pecked by birds":something robotic saying "Prometheus was punished by the gods for giving the gift of knowledge to man. He was cast into the pits of the earth and pecked by birds"]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"The answer is beneath us":says "The answer is beneath us":something robotic saying "The answer is beneath us"]
[CASTE:FRANKENTURRET]
[CASTE_NAME:frankenturret:frankenturrets:turret]
[POP_RATIO:5]
[CASTE:FAT_LADY]
[CASTE_NAME:fat turret:fat turrets:turret]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Hi":says "Hi":something robotic saying "Hi"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Target aquired":says "Target aquired":something robotic saying "Target aquired"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Dispensing product":says "Dispensing product":something robotic saying "Dispensing product"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Firing":says "Firing":something robotic saying "Firing"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Hello friend":says "Hello friend":something robotic saying "Hello friend"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Gotcha":says "Gotcha":something robotic saying "Gotcha"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"There you are":says "There you are":something robotic saying "There you are"]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"I see you":says "I see you":something robotic saying "I see you"]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"...Cara bel, cara mia bella...":sings "...Cara bel, cara mia bella...":something robotic singing "...Cara bel, cara mia bella..."]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"...Mia bambina, oh ciel...":sings "...Mia bambina, oh ciel...":something robotic singing "...Mia bambina, oh ciel..."]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"...Che ella stima...":sings "...Che ella stima...":something robotic singing "...Che ella stima..."]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"...Oh cara mia, addio...":sings "...Oh cara mia, addio...":something robotic singing "...Oh cara mia, addio..."]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"...La mia bambina cara...":sings "...La mia bambina cara...":something robotic singing "...La mia bambina cara..."]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"...perché non passi lontana...":sings "...perché non passi lontana...":something robotic singing "...perché non passi lontana..."]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"...Sì, lontana da Scïenza...":sings "...Sì, lontana da Scïenza...":something robotic singing "...Sì, lontana da Scïenza..."]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"...Cara, cara mia bambina...":sings "...Cara, cara mia bambina...":something robotic singing "...Cara, cara mia bambina..."]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"...Ah, mia bella...":sings "...Ah, mia bella...":something robotic singing "...Ah, mia bella..."]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"...Ah, mia cara...":sings "...Ah, mia cara...":something robotic singing "...Ah, mia cara..."]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"...Ah, mia bambina...":sings "...Ah, mia bambina...":something robotic singing "...Ah, mia bambina..."]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"...Oh cara, cara mia...":sings "...Oh cara, cara mia...":something robotic singing "...Oh cara, cara mia..."]
[CASTE:ANIMAL_KING]
[CASTE_NAME:animal king turret:animal king turrets:turret]

[SELECT_CASTE:ALL]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:ALL:SKIN]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:WHITE:1]
[TLCM_NOUN:skin:SINGULAR]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:ALL:EYE]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:IRIS_EYE_RED:1]
[TLCM_NOUN:eye:SINGULAR]

[CREATURE:PERSONALITY_CORE]
[DESCRIPTION:(Write another kickass description here!)]
[NAME:dwarven personality core:dwarven personality cores:personality core]
[CASTE_NAME:dwarven personality core:dwarven personality cores:personality core]
[CREATURE_TILE:'o'][COLOR:0:0:1]
[LARGE_ROAMING]
[PREFSTRING:personality]
[PET]
[BODY:BODY_HEAD:1EYE:HEART:THROAT:NECK:SPINE:BRAIN:SKULL:RIBCAGE]
[HAS_NERVES]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:BLOOD:BLOOD_TEMPLATE] //Replace with energy cell+battery acid BP.
[GENERAL_CHILD_NAME:half made core:half made core]
[MUNDANE]
[CASTE:SPACE]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Space!":says "Space!":something robotic saying "Space!"]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"Space... space":says "Space... space":something robotic saying "Space... space"]
[CASTE:MORON]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"GAH! You look... good":says "GAH! You look... good":something robotic saying "GAH! You look... good"]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"Turn around, I can't do it when you're looking":says "Turn around, I can't do it when you're looking":something robotic saying "Turn around, I can't do it when you're looking"]
[CASTE:FACT]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Fact sphere has many friends":says "Fact sphere has many friends":something robotic saying "Fact sphere has many friends"]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"In 1934, at the request of a dying boy, Babe Ruth ate 75 hot dogs, then died of hot dog poisoning":says "In 1934, at the request of a dying boy, Babe Ruth ate 75 hot dogs, then died of hot dog poisoning":something robotic saying "In 1934, at the request of a dying boy, Babe Ruth ate 75 hot dogs, then died of hot dog poisoning"]
[CASTE:ADVENTURE]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Hello there pretty lady":says "Hello there pretty lady":something robotic saying "Hello there pretty lady"]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"Yeah, I'm a black belt. In pretty much everything":says "Yeah, I'm a black belt. In pretty much everything":something robotic saying "Yeah, I'm a black belt. In pretty much everything"]
[CASTE:LOGIC]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"One tablespoon all-purpose rhubarb":says "One tablespoon all-purpose rhubarb":something robotic saying "One tablespoon all-purpose rhubarb"]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"One 18.25 ounce package chocolate cake mix":says "One 18.25 ounce package chocolate cake mix":something robotic saying "One 18.25 ounce package chocolate cake mix"]
[CASTE:CURIOSITY]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:"Who are you?":says "Who are you?":something robotic saying "Who are you?"]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:"What is that?":says "What is that?":something robotic saying "What is that?"]
[CASTE:ANGER]
[SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:snarl:snarls:something robotic snarling]
[SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:60:10000:VOCALIZATION:growl:growls:something robotic growling]

[CREATURE:CUBE]
[DESCRIPTION:(Write another bloody awesome description here!)]
[NAME:weighted storage cube:weighted storage cubes:cube]
[CREATURE_TILE:'c'][COLOR:0:0:1]
[LARGE_ROAMING]
[PREFSTRING:personality]
[BODY:BODY_HEAD:1EYE:HEART:THROAT:NECK:SPINE:BRAIN:SKULL:RIBCAGE]
[HAS_NERVES]
[GENERAL_CHILD_NAME:half made core:half made core]
[MUNDANE]
[CASTE:REGULAR]
[CASTE_NAME:weighted storage cube:weighted storage cubes:cube]
[CASTE:COMPANION]
[CASTE_NAME:companion cube:companion cubes:cube]
[PET]
[CASTE:LASER]
[CASTE_NAME:refractor cube:refractor cubes:cube]
[CASTE:FRANKENTURRET]
[CASTE_NAME:frankenturret:frankenturrets:turret]
[PET]

To prove I wasn't talking out of my ass. Expect updates.
This is going to be a part of my upcoming mod :).
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 08:08:04 am by NobodyPro »

NightS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 07, 2011, 09:39:40 am »

I havent played portal 2, but companion cube frankenturret hasnt got any sense if you ask me :P (if it was frankencube...)

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 07, 2011, 10:08:24 am »

I havent played portal 2, but companion cube frankenturret hasnt got any sense if you ask me :P (if it was frankencube...)
Frankenturrets are half turret-half cube. They drag themselves around and speak gibberish.

Mekboy

• Bay Watcher
  • [MEGABEAST_EATER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 07, 2011, 02:00:53 pm »

What about bumping up the pet value of the companion caste?
Quote from: CatalystParadox
Aw, Mekboy! A song for meeeee?
You're so sweet.  Why don't you just come in here so I can give you a hug.
... bring my pants.
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
You seem to be under the illusion that we give a shit about what happens to dwarves who are too dumb to live.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 07, 2011, 07:58:13 pm »

As I said, unfinished. The first thing I did after posting that was give turrets legs. You'll also notice that without my mod, dwarves are unable to use them because of [GOOD].

Ult1mara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Ult1mara's Let's Plays and reviews
« Reply #367 on: May 17, 2011, 06:19:25 pm »

Hi Jordrake,

There are ppl wanting me to do a First Look/Review, and maybe an LP, on this mod and it has peeked my interest b4

Any chance I could do the First Look/Review of the mod?
The local scottish drunken dwarf
Dwarf Fortress Mod Reviews
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=84405.0

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #368 on: May 17, 2011, 06:25:56 pm »

He hasn't been online in a month. Once I've finished up my work, I'll compile a latest-version of this.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Ult1mara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Ult1mara's Let's Plays and reviews
« Reply #369 on: May 17, 2011, 06:29:40 pm »

Ahhh ok cool cheers for the update ^_^
The local scottish drunken dwarf
Dwarf Fortress Mod Reviews
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=84405.0

Eldrick Tobin

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC: MODDING_UNDWARFY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 17, 2011, 08:04:48 pm »

He hasn't been online in a month. Once I've finished up my work, I'll compile a latest-version of this.

Also kinda looking forward to this... as I have a feeling your fixes might have a better feel for the mod than the fixes I implemented in AL  :-[ Some of my fixes are a tad barbarous in comparison to just fixing things till they work  :'( (which is my suspicion about your fixes  :D)
--
Eldrick Tobin
Behold the unimpressive Aspectus Lolin mod. || My Little Arachnid Fortress attempt...
I mumble to myself on tumblr... Sometimes about DF Modding.

Random_Physics_Nerd

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 19, 2011, 02:09:21 pm »

Would ridable warkittens qualify for this?
Take two magma and call me in the morning.
I was thinking about pumping magma up his legs and having a floodgate in his crotch. What could be more dorfy than pissing magma upon your enemies?

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 19, 2011, 02:25:09 pm »

Yes, if they're done by this weekend.

Random_Physics_Nerd

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 19, 2011, 02:33:56 pm »

I could have it done in five minutes depending on if you'd prefer it as an entirely new creature, or just have kittens randomly born into a caste with new properties.
Take two magma and call me in the morning.
I was thinking about pumping magma up his legs and having a floodgate in his crotch. What could be more dorfy than pissing magma upon your enemies?

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 19, 2011, 03:43:13 pm »

I'm all for the warkittens as a caste.

Actually, do we already have a kitten caste with [SEVERONBREAK] and [FIXED_TEMP:9001]?
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 31