Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 93952 times)

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 143: Where be mah rolls?
« Reply #1650 on: October 24, 2011, 07:38:42 pm »

Prepare another Just Retribution!
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 144: Two hours of sleep shenanigans.
« Reply #1651 on: November 07, 2011, 10:06:09 am »

Quote from: Zako
Tell the troll to take us down to the bay. Sit down and have a drink in sorrow with Frelock to mourn those lost.

[automatic success]  You take a drink out of your flask as you head down.  It does nothing to drown out the screams of the those about to lose their lives, but with enough, you might yet forget that this ever happened, at least for a time.

Quote from: Frelock
Help get the ship down to the city, and then proceed to spread the rumor that a group of demons is behind this.

[5]  You direct the ship down into a safe part of town, the Market District intact and make sort of a rough landing.  Jumping off you head towards the nearest group of humans.  [1] And see they are completely uninterested in talking or listening to anything, they just stand their awestruck, seeing the very symbol of the city disappearing before their very eyes.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
Malgun absorbed the demon's soul into the mark. Just one more and then we're safe... maybe with their power I can rip a hole in this spell and get us back to safety. He worked the lever, ejecting the spent shell, and took aim at the spine demon's chest. He wasn't certain its heart was there, but perhaps he would be lucky...

[6]You try to finish off the demon with a quick shot to the chest but the demon unexpectedly turns around and starts running away.  Needless to say your shot misses the demon.

Quote from: wolfchild

"See, deamons are just that, they are not invulnerable"
Havor'e attempts to comfort the villagers, and fires a righteous strike at the spine daemon

[6]  You too fall pray to the same unexpected movements of Malgun and mis with your spell.  Damn that demon.

Quote from: CoughDrop
Prepare another Just Retribution!

[4] [2+4=6 damage]  Where the others have failed, you have succeeded.  PRAISE BE TO . . . erm. . . YOUR SKILL!!!

Quote from: Ochita
Get people to safety. And by that, I mean, take the floating enchantments off the fallen island, and use it to repell all of the falling fire and molten steel. Order people to start to get hospitals ready, and do it now.

[2-1]  The enchantment is far too frayed to be of any more use now, not to mention that the crystal appears to be less effective if used to soon after the first.

Enemy Status

Spine Demon
Health:  *dead*

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor'lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

I'm so tired right now.  Graveyard shift blows, just in case you guys were wondering.  Going to sleep now.  I'm sure I made some mistake somewhere, just correct me plox.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 144: Two hours of sleep shenanigans.
« Reply #1652 on: November 07, 2011, 10:09:05 am »

Rest up, while planing a way to light all the candles really quickly
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: November 07, 2011, 10:55:32 am »

"Coward," Malgun said disgustedly. After a moment, he turned to the Sister. Kindness and encouragement hasn't worked... maybe derision will. "That goes for you too. I'm going to head out and find whatever is causing this to happen. If you want to stay here and get eaten by the next demon to show up, it's no skin off my back." He moved to the door, but waited a moment to see what the results of his test would be on the Sister... and to see if the trolls were ready to follow him. Leaving this for posterity.

Malgun considered the mark on his hand. I don't know if I can risk opening a portal. It might not lead back home; it would be more reliable to kill the demon maintaining this illusion. What I should do is give myself the ability to kill this demon, and possibly more in the future. I need strength to do that... strength to protect everyone. He clenched his fist and focused on the demon energy. I need to hit harder, react quicker, absorb more punishment... He tried to spread it throughout his body, to concentrate it until his muscles and boost his natural abilities.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 10:51:47 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: November 07, 2011, 11:08:14 am »

"Alright, I'll see if I can get some medical attention for us both." Zack said, looking around for a doctor. He also took the opportunity to pocket some items from a stall if he had the chance.

Look for a doctor for me and Frelock. If I find a empty store or distracted shopkeeper, pocket something valuable or two on the way.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: November 07, 2011, 12:24:21 pm »

"I'll be fine," Freylock said as he gave himself another dose of healing magic.  "I'm not a skilled healer, but given time I'll be better.  In any case, there is something else I must do.  Take care of yourself, my friend."  With that, he turned, and headed to Abelcroft Fortress.

Give myself a quick healing, then run to the fortress to inform someone in power about Light's betrayal.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: November 07, 2011, 12:27:28 pm »

"This is horrible..." And, after a second, Ochita just sits down, tired of this. Slowly shaking his head, he starts to get up.

Find the nearest doctor, and help with the wounded, using anything clean enough as bandages.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: November 07, 2011, 12:34:05 pm »

"I'll be at the inn if you need me!" Zack yelled to the quickly leaving Frelock, turning to eye up a stall. He was an opportunist at heart, and this was too good of one to pass up for some free stuff.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: November 07, 2011, 04:15:43 pm »

I'm so tired right now.  Graveyard shift blows, just in case you guys were wondering.  Going to sleep now.  I'm sure I made some mistake somewhere, just correct me plox.

Also, I should definitely say thanks for updating even when its not convenient for you and there are other things you'd rather be doing (like sleep).  That's the sign of a truly great GM.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: November 07, 2011, 05:50:34 pm »

"Oh no, ya' don't!" Chase after the demon, attempting to hit it with my skillfully prepared Just Retribution.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 11:15:16 am by CoughDrop »
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: November 07, 2011, 08:33:13 pm »

Indeed, I can see the effort he puts into this RTD, and it is very much appreciated on my end. Awesome work dude!

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: November 07, 2011, 10:18:40 pm »

Errr, you did hit it already and the demon is dead.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: November 07, 2011, 10:26:58 pm »

He meant the one that ran away after we both missed. For some reason I read wolfchild's turn as his. ^^^;  Did I get the demon soul? If so I might need to edit my turn. I also want to repeat everyone's thanks for sticking with this for so long. I'm happy to see it's still going. :3
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 10:28:44 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: November 07, 2011, 10:37:29 pm »

Yeah just gave it to you.  Oh happy day.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: November 12, 2011, 11:15:02 am »

Oh, hehhehheh...Sorry.

Yes! He stares slightly at Malgun and studies his concentration techniques as they wait for Havor'e to hurry up.
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 116