Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 93980 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 139: Pile on the Intrigue
« Reply #1590 on: October 07, 2011, 01:43:35 pm »

They were going to try and take it from you anyway. That's the vibe I'm picking up from them. Just watch out for any magic or casters. Don't want your eyes to get melted, do you? Still, good luck getting away.

EDIT: Hang on a second... I'm just looking over my stats, and I notice that I am short one rank of weapon use! Human + Thief = 2 free points in weapon use. You also have not added a gold coin to my inventory from when Frelock gave me one.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 01:51:44 pm by Zako »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: October 07, 2011, 01:45:48 pm »

If some unknown NPC wants it, it's probably important and/or helpful, so I think you made the right choice. ^^^ Just... do be careful avoiding getting killed. ^^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: October 07, 2011, 02:27:42 pm »

They were going to try and take it from you anyway. That's the vibe I'm picking up from them. Just watch out for any magic or casters. Don't want your eyes to get melted, do you? Still, good luck getting away.

EDIT: Hang on a second... I'm just looking over my stats, and I notice that I am short one rank of weapon use! Human + Thief = 2 free points in weapon use. You also have not added a gold coin to my inventory from when Frelock gave me one.

Damn, I thought I did that with the big inventory update I did a couple turns back, oh well, I'm on it.  Also I'm working on a historical segment, I don't know when it'll be up, but probably sometime with in the next couple of weeks.

Edit:  Also, I'm working on redoing certain skills, AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: October 07, 2011, 04:25:08 pm »

If some unknown NPC wants it, it's probably important and/or helpful, so I think you made the right choice. ^^^ Just... do be careful avoiding getting killed. ^^^;
I'll try. See, now if I was sure I could, I would grab the mans pinkie finger, and pull it back. Either he pulls away, or it gets snapped.
Although I think a good elbow/hit to the balls should also work.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: October 07, 2011, 05:22:41 pm »

Or he drugs you, takes your book, and then disappears only to reappear when I feel like it.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: October 07, 2011, 05:39:11 pm »

letthedicedecidedamnyou.png

Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: October 07, 2011, 08:28:43 pm »

Oh, I will, I just have favorite options.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 09:00:54 pm by V-Norrec »

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: October 07, 2011, 10:18:16 pm »

Oh, I will, I just have favorite options.

Ah yes, your [airquotes]favorite options[/airquotes]
All generalizations are false....including this one.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: October 08, 2011, 12:43:25 am »

Lawl, because I totally didn't let you guys destroy that major demon from earlier.  You know, because I actually did despite having an arc worked out.  The dice hate me just as much as they hate you, trust me.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: October 08, 2011, 01:21:46 am »

Actually, instead of writing about what I want to write about what do you guys want to hear about?

A)  Expanding more upon the Pre-Sareesa History
B)  Describing how Sareesa was taken in by the Trolls
C)  Sareesa and Sentinel at the end of their Pilgrimage, the start of their careers as Zealots.
D)  The battle after Sareesa's Ascent.

Really I have half-written stories in all of those categories, I might as well give you guys the choice.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 03:43:59 am by V-Norrec »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: October 08, 2011, 01:22:47 am »

Uh, jeez, I dunno. I guess I'll go by in-character and say Malgun would want C. Or possibly B, tough decision...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: October 08, 2011, 01:26:35 am »

True story, I like them all, so I don't actually care.  Probably the ones I have most written are B and D, but I'm also afraid they might be the most boring, for different reasons however.  Then again I do enjoy me some tension, especially of the romantic variety and C is chalk full of that shit, just haven't worked out, like. . . all of the dialogue for that yet :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: October 08, 2011, 01:28:45 am »

Well, I don't want to dominate the vote just because I'm the first person to see the post... but if C is what you like writing, then I'll go ahead and say C over B. ^^^

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: October 08, 2011, 01:35:07 am »

Meh, the dialogue is the hardest part to write though.  I have to be in the right mood for it, and sometimes, even when I am, I just can't come up with anything worth putting to paper.  B is pretty much already completely written down, I just need to actually find a good time to explore that particular concept.  I also have another part that I'm definitely putting down as the battle between Marshall Light and Frelock continue their fight.  Not that I want to put too much on Frelock, but it's the beginning of another Arc, granted this is one that will follow the main party around, not Frelock, if you guys do in fact split up.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: October 08, 2011, 02:17:29 am »

Sounds like fun.  I'm glad Zack got there to update the rest of the group, then.

I'm going to give my vote for D.  I'm assuming that that (yay English) particular point was the start of the modern zealots, a point of history which I'm quite interested in.  Also might give me more insight as to the tale behind Frelock's father and his ill-fated voyage to the ancient portal.
All generalizations are false....including this one.
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 116