Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 93998 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 133: Cursed
« Reply #1530 on: September 10, 2011, 05:17:25 am »

Havor'e decides to take it easy for a bit but spares some time to imbue Dor'lek with magical warmth
Cast Warmth on Dor'lek
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: September 10, 2011, 08:04:45 am »

Uhhh..

Lets.. counter that effect on the ground.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: September 10, 2011, 08:47:45 am »

"Don't worry, looks like we might have found someone who can help."

Zack leads Frelock over to the lady, making sure not to let go of his arm.

"Hey, kinda got an emergency here! We need a potion that can regrown eyes eaten away by acid! We can pay good money for one."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: September 10, 2011, 12:04:34 pm »

Malgun ran his coat sleeve over his eyes in an attempt to clear away the blood. What's going on here? Is Sareesa speaking to me... or someone else? Is Sentinel with her? Questions that he was unable to get an answer to for the moment. He hated that kind of question. Gritting his teeth, he moved his sword into a defensive position; he was too blinded to risk swinging a weapon right now, and the last thing he wanted was accidentally hitting one of the trolls on his conscience. "Stay back, you two! I'll handle this demon... in a moment..."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: September 10, 2011, 12:13:10 pm »

Frelock manages a weak smile.  "Indeed, any assistance would be appreciated, especially if it could re-grow my eyes."
All generalizations are false....including this one.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: September 11, 2011, 12:39:18 am »

After his Kool-Aid-Man-Finishing-MoveTM and seeing a lapse in his companions' attacks, he points his staff at the blade-handed demon...
"Ye' foul demon! Tell us what place this is, lest you suffer the same fate as her." He yells, pointing a thumb back at the deceased witch.

Thanks for the warmth, wolfchild  :)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 12:40:52 am by CoughDrop »
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: September 11, 2011, 01:04:09 am »

After his Kool-Aid-Man-Finishing-MoveTM and seeing a lapse in his companions' attacks, he points his staff at the blade-handed demon...
"Ye' foul demon! Tell us what place this is, lest you suffer the same fate as her." He yells, pointing a thumb back at the deceased witch.

Thanks for the warmth, wolfchild  :)

No probs, makes me feel less useless too
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 134: Potions be Expensive
« Reply #1537 on: September 17, 2011, 04:09:51 am »

Quote from: wolfchild
Havor'e decides to take it easy for a bit but spares some time to imbue Dor'lek with magical warmth
Cast Warmth on Dor'lek

[2]  You take it easy and just watch.  So exciting!

Quote from: Ochita
Lets.. counter that effect on the ground.

[7+3 = 10 of 10]  You manage to get rid of all the corruption before it spreads.  Nobody needs to know about that right?  Oh look, the wedding is starting to wrap up and the guests are leaving, you should probably collect Frelock's reward.

Quote from: Zako
"Don't worry, looks like we might have found someone who can help."

Zack leads Frelock over to the lady, making sure not to let go of his arm.

"Hey, kinda got an emergency here! We need a potion that can regrown eyes eaten away by acid! We can pay good money for one."

[6]  The girl sighs and stretches before grabbing a sheet of paper that looks like it's been used for thousands of years.  "Let's see here, are the eyes completely gone or merely damaged?"

"Completely eaten away" you respond.

"Mmkay, are there any other problems or merely the eyes?"

"He was sprayed with acid all over, but other than the eyes he appears to be okay."

"Hmmm. . . one second."  she says as she grabs another form and quickly scans it over.  "Let's mark that down as a 'Burn'.  Now then, what race is your friend?"

"Human" you respond keeping your anger in check.

She puts down the sheet and grabs a chart.  "OK, I should have some back here, just a moment."  She says as she scurries off to the backroom.

A couple of minutes later she returns with a vial and again checks the chart.  "OK, that'll be 20 Gold Coins."  You quickly count the coins and realize that it's nearly all of them.  You make a note to never be disabled, the price is just too damn high to be fixed back up.

Malgun ran his coat sleeve over his eyes in an attempt to clear away the blood. What's going on here? Is Sareesa speaking to me... or someone else? Is Sentinel with her? Questions that he was unable to get an answer to for the moment. He hated that kind of question. Gritting his teeth, he moved his sword into a defensive position; he was too blinded to risk swinging a weapon right now, and the last thing he wanted was accidentally hitting one of the trolls on his conscience. "Stay back, you two! I'll handle this demon... in a moment..."

[5]  You manage to get all the blood out of your eyes.  You stand ready to deflect any attack that comes your way, strangely enough the voice seems to be silent for now.

Quote from: Frelock
Frelock manages a weak smile.  "Indeed, any assistance would be appreciated, especially if it could re-grow my eyes."

[auto-success] You let Zack take care of everything, it all seems to be well in order.

Quote from: CoughDrop

[3]  "Please, I'm dead if I tell you anything anyhow." says the demons staring almost directly at you, despite not being able to see right now.

Enemy Turns

Blade Hand:  [ 0 ] The demon, not being able to see rushes futilely towards Dor'lek's voice, but trips and falls.  It doesn't appear to have been hurt but it's not moving either.

Enemy Status

Blade-Hand:
Health:  11

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 12:36:15 pm by V-Norrec »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: September 17, 2011, 05:26:21 am »

Use my enchanting skill to store mana in my staff

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: September 17, 2011, 12:36:36 pm »

Frelock quaffs the vial.  "Much obliged, miss."  He then heads back to the wedding party.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 134: Potions be expensive
« Reply #1540 on: September 17, 2011, 03:04:58 pm »

Malgun sheathed the sword in favor of his rifle and sighted along it, again checking to make sure the safety was off and that it was loaded. "I have a gun aimed at your head, demon. You know what I can do with a sword and I'm much better with a firearm. So tell us what we want or I'll kill you right now. And you don't want to die around me." A risky bluff, but if the demon knew about the mark -or at least knew of it, and understood Malgun had one- it might be a lot more cooperative. Not that Malgun wasn't going to kill it and absorb its soul either way, of course. This demon was at least partially responsible for what had happened at the village, and corrupting children? Yes, it was definitely going to die.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: September 18, 2011, 01:43:39 am »

"This had better be worth it."

Zack hands over the gold and gives the potion to frelock, making sure that he doesn't drop it. He then turns back to the girl.

"I'm almost afraid to ask, but how much for a more general healing potion?"

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: September 19, 2011, 09:13:54 pm »

Waiting on Brochita and CoughDrop

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: September 19, 2011, 11:51:01 pm »

Dor'lek scans the area while Malgun deals with the remaining demon... There could be more.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: September 20, 2011, 06:52:36 am »

Collect the reward.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 116