Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94090 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 110: I know nothing at all.
« Reply #1275 on: June 17, 2011, 02:24:28 am »

That is incredibly vague. I have no idea, I thought it was a pun on the simpsons. "Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all... nothing at all... NOTHING AT ALL..."

Take a sip of wine and yell at them to not hit the books.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: June 17, 2011, 02:31:35 am »

Nah, it's an exact quote.  But I have a memory for what I hear so I'm probably the only one who remembers it / finds it funny.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: June 17, 2011, 05:34:10 am »

lol, wish I knew. Unfortunately I'm as clueless as Zako since he took the only guess I would've had. ^^; Stupid sexy Zako.

Malgun tucked his hair back behind his ears; in lieu of his hat, it was the best he could do. "You're all OK?" he asked, making sure the trolls weren't hurt before he decided what to do next. After getting their assurances, he pointed towards the road they had seen from the cliff. "We should set an ambush. We need to capture the Zealots and see what they're planning to do, or at least how much they know. Sentinel, you're with me; we'll take this side here." He started looking for a good sniping spot before remembering: no rifle. He probed Sareesa's memories but it seemed like the only thign she had for fighting was a spell to create claws on her fingers. He didn't want to have to kill anyone, but it would have to do.

"Can you two take the other side of the road?" he asked the trolls, gesturing to some rocks across the way they could hide behind. Once all four of them were in place, they would wait for the Zealots... and when they showed up, they would attack from both sides, trying to catch them off-guard and hopefully subdue them before the fighting got too intense. He filled all three trolls in on the plan, then went to find a good hiding spot...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: June 17, 2011, 06:33:50 am »

Get the mages out snf bsvk home, we can deal with the cult after they are safe
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: June 17, 2011, 06:46:17 am »

*smacks and then rubs rump*

You know you want it.  ;)

Anyway, I'm fast running out of options for driving this idiot insane. I don't want to kill him, but I don't think I have many options for making him loose sanity. How on earth would you loose sanity in a overly-comfy tower with literally every need available for you? Sheer boredom?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: June 17, 2011, 06:54:04 am »

You could always go mad with power. Much less boring than going mad without power, to continue the references. ^^ I dunno, have him do something ridiculous for his own entertainment. Make the ladies mud-wrestle or something with the loser dying? It's misogynistic AND cruel!
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: June 17, 2011, 08:57:20 am »

Well, just keep on attacking.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: June 17, 2011, 01:09:09 pm »

Seriously, am I still waiting on the representative, or what?
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: June 17, 2011, 02:11:42 pm »

No you are waiting for Frelock to get back.  I told you I'm auto succeeding your movement rolls if you want to do something else, but you haven't been taking advantage of the offer.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: June 17, 2011, 02:34:19 pm »

You could always go mad with power. Much less boring than going mad without power, to continue the references. ^^ I dunno, have him do something ridiculous for his own entertainment. Make the ladies mud-wrestle or something with the loser dying? It's misogynistic AND cruel!

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: June 17, 2011, 05:33:06 pm »

Would it be ok to go back to where I was as if I had never left?

If so, do it.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: June 17, 2011, 06:06:17 pm »

There is nothing more to discuss with that npc for the moment.  I suppose you can though.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: June 17, 2011, 09:34:50 pm »

Hmmm... Ok, let's try it.

Make a game of the current situation. Everytime a servant gets a broken bone of some type, take a sip of wine. For every death take a swig of stronger stuff. Hopefully, this will both get me drunk AND provide entertainment!

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 111: You're a winner
« Reply #1288 on: June 18, 2011, 11:50:49 pm »

Quote from: Malgun
Malgun tucked his hair back behind his ears; in lieu of his hat, it was the best he could do. "You're all OK?" he asked, making sure the trolls weren't hurt before he decided what to do next. After getting their assurances, he pointed towards the road they had seen from the cliff. "We should set an ambush. We need to capture the Zealots and see what they're planning to do, or at least how much they know. Sentinel, you're with me; we'll take this side here." He started looking for a good sniping spot before remembering: no rifle. He probed Sareesa's memories but it seemed like the only thign she had for fighting was a spell to create claws on her fingers. He didn't want to have to kill anyone, but it would have to do.

"Can you two take the other side of the road?" he asked the trolls, gesturing to some rocks across the way they could hide behind. Once all four of them were in place, they would wait for the Zealots... and when they showed up, they would attack from both sides, trying to catch them off-guard and hopefully subdue them before the fighting got too intense. He filled all three trolls in on the plan, then went to find a good hiding spot...

[3]  As you probe Sareesa's memories you suddenly find a cache of spell components that can be thrown together to create a variety of effects.  Component casting... that's definitely not seen a lot in the modern era.  You also remember that it takes a lot of skill with enchanting.  Just how good is she at enchanting you wonder?  Either way though, most of them seem like they will kill or maim rather than capture.

[1]  Without distance being on your side however, you are completely unsure of how to set up a good ambush.  You sort of just stand there taking in your surroundings.

Quote from: wolfchild
Get the mages out and back home, we can deal with the cult after they are safe

[1]  You start to free the mages but one of them accidentally knocks over a very large pile of metal objects which is very very loud.  You can hear several people rushing to your location right now.  None of the mages are well enough to fight right now.  You and Fighter take up positions by the door ready to kill whoever came through that door first.

Quote from: Ochita
Well, just keep on attacking.

[3] [auto-kill]  You keep on keepin' on destroying another Stone Construct.  [1]  Kerrigan still can manage to land a hit against that Lesser Demon though.

Quote from: CoughDrop
do it

Somehow through the magical powers of a lenient DM you end up back where you were a few turns ago.  The man is done talking however and turns his back on you.  His guards following behind him as he heads to another door.

Quote from: Zako
Make a game of the current situation. Everytime a servant gets a broken bone of some type, take a sip of wine. For every death take a swig of stronger stuff. Hopefully, this will both get me drunk AND provide entertainment!

Several hours later, the game is finally over.  You try to count how much you drank, but by now you're pretty sure you're seeing double.  You kind of feel guilty about that many people dying for your entertainment but you just pass it off as bad alcohol.

[-5 Sanity]

Enemy Turns

1 Stone Construct attacks and hits Doan for no damage.

1 Lesser Demon attacks and hits Doan for 2 damage

1 Lesser Demon attacks and hits Kerrigan for 3 damage

Enemy Status

Stone Constructs 1-4:
Health:  1

Lesser Demons 1-4:
Health:  5

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kerrigan (click to show/hide)

The reference in this title is to The Fifth Element when Corbin Dallas wins a trip to Floston Paradise  ((I can't find the sound effect unfortunately, but it is truly one of the most memorable sound effects of all history, for me at least)).  It is also a reference to slot machines as we currently have 3 in a row ((1-1-1 in case you didn't check))

Last turns reference was to The Angry Video Game Nerd, in the Superman episode when he's explaining how none of the NPCs have anything useful to say.  He approaches one and then reads from the screen at about 6:45.  ((Here's the link if you want to check me.))

Damn, I make too many references. :(

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 111: You're a winner
« Reply #1289 on: June 18, 2011, 11:54:06 pm »

Consecrate this area.. Think of a way to quickly get though this horde of monsters.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 116