Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94218 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 95: Two Wild Characters Appear
« Reply #1080 on: April 27, 2011, 02:49:27 am »

Ah, for some reason I didn't realize no one could see it. Right then, changing my action slightly.

I go to the chapel of Sareesa to say a prayer for our fallen allies and meditate on matters. I should probably start hunting demons fairly soon, though. That's what I was given this mark for.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: April 27, 2011, 03:00:07 am »

Alright! I'm in! Now, to make a feat that is usable and to get cracking with the game! :D

My feat shall be : Shadow teleportation: Can enter a shadow and come out of a different shadow that is in view immediately.

This ability is provided from a small magical stone that has been magically implanted in his head when he joined the assassin's guild as a child.

After taking a look around, I hide in some shadows and make my way to the market while using stealth as much as I can so to practice my skills. Once there, I shall look at all the shops that are open.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: April 27, 2011, 03:01:08 am »

Locate and appologize to my former companions, then go learn spells from the university

Going back to 1st page to choose spells

Skill ups if im getting this corrctly: +1 healing, +1 elemental, +1 Staff use
and how many spells do i get again?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 03:04:02 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: April 27, 2011, 03:32:26 am »

Each Point in any magic skill enables you to know 1 additional spell in that category, besides Elemental which allows 2 spells per point.
Also that means Coughdrop has to choose an additional 2 spells in elemental magic, my bad.

I gave you 1 Enchantment, 1 Elemental, and 1 Potion brewing.  The rest were from the sheet you posted which I didn't double check because it worked the first time.  Any other questions?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: April 27, 2011, 03:34:59 am »

*goes back and checks* O.o I had forgotten wolfchild was part of the original party, it's been so long since we started. Welcome back. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: April 27, 2011, 03:39:34 am »

Alright! I'm in! Now, to make a feat that is usable and to get cracking with the game! :D

My feat shall be : Shadow teleportation: Can enter a shadow and come out of a different shadow that is in view immediately.

This ability is provided from a small magical stone that has been magically implanted in his head when he joined the assassin's guild as a child.
You realize you can only use feats once a day, right?

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: April 27, 2011, 05:08:44 am »

Also that means Coughdrop has to choose an additional 2 spells in elemental magic, my bad.

:o Warmth and Restriction Air of Superiority.

Announce how I think it would be a good idea to use The Docks as a base of operations before turning around and realizing that there is, in fact, no one from my party around... ಠ_ಠ
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 05:19:14 am by CoughDrop »
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: April 27, 2011, 05:10:40 am »

Hmmm... Well, what else could I do with it as a thief? How about this then:

Crippling strike: Does critical damage to an enemy and gives them -2 to attack for the rest of the fight.

And after looking at my character in the character list, do I get some extra skill choices as well? I'm not sure what skill ups mean. Total remaining to be used, or total used on this character.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: April 27, 2011, 11:21:48 am »

total received.  I hand out all skill ups as I veiw appropriate.

Edit:  You could still use Shadow Teleport, the description needs to be changed a bit is all.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 11:28:00 am by V-Norrec »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: April 27, 2011, 12:55:55 pm »

Well, would I be able to find a piece of equipment that will allow me to do the same thing, or not? :P

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: April 27, 2011, 02:42:22 pm »

Relax in the fortress for a while, perhaps joining in on a training demonstration.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: April 27, 2011, 03:15:00 pm »

Not anytime soon.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: April 27, 2011, 03:18:48 pm »

:o Warmth and Restriction Air of Superiority.

You can't have Warmth as that is a tier 3, so I gave you Elemental Bolt instead, since it's a basic ability and everyone who is semi-capable in Elemental Magic should know it.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: April 27, 2011, 09:39:01 pm »

Ok, I will stick with crippling strike then. Always handy to use on a nasty enemy.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 96: Representative LeBlanc is seen
« Reply #1094 on: April 28, 2011, 01:25:12 pm »

Quote from: Ochita
Shake my head, keep my stuff close to me and get to the university.

[1]  You attempt to keep your items close to you, but somebody manages to steal all your coins in one fell swoop  [2]  You didn't even see who did it so chasing them down is out of the question.

[1]  You also get lost even further.  You can't even see any of the landmarks now.  WHY DID I GO UNDERGROUND?  WHY!!!!!!  You also see a man being attacked by some crazy cannibal homeless, but at this point, you're just happy it's not you.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
I go to the chapel of Sareesa to say a prayer for our fallen allies and meditate on matters. I should probably start hunting demons fairly soon, though. That's what I was given this mark for.

[4]  You make your way to the Chapel of Sareesa like a pro, (unlike a certain demon hunter who is lost at this very moment) You see an old companion get off the airship that leads to the Chapel.  She apologizes for the inconvenience of her temporary insanity earlier, and you graciously accept said apology.  Fancy meeting her here after all that happened.

[6]  While boarding the airship you can suddenly see the intricate magic that was woven to hold the island aloft for all this time.  You reach out and try to touch one of the strands of magic when your mind goes blank.  You wake up just as you arrive at the island and you disembark.  That was pretty weird.

Quote from: Zako
After taking a look around, I hide in some shadows and make my way to the market while using stealth as much as I can so to practice my skills. Once there, I shall look at all the shops that are open.

[1]  You look around, when suddenly somebody hits you from the side with a plank of wood.  [6]  You turn around and see some crazed homeless man who looks like he's resorted to eating just about anything, whether it moves or not. 

Quote from: wolfchild
Locate and apologize to my former companions, then go learn spells from the university

[4]  You leave the island and see one of your old companions on your way down, you apologize for your temporary insanity, and then begin making your way to the University.

[3]  You make it about halfway there when you see Dor'lek, a troll Priest who was also one of your companions.  He announces how he thinks it would be a good idea to use The Docks as a base of operations, but doesn't seem to realize he is alone at present.  He turns around and sees you and looks lightly confused for a moment.  "Didn't you go crazy?"

Quote from: CoughDrop
Announce how I think it would be a good idea to use The Docks as a base of operations before turning around and realizing that there is, in fact, no one from my party around... ಠ_ಠ

[5]  You make your judgment of the situation known, but nobody is there to hear you. . . at least that's what you think until you turn around and spot Havor'e.  You put on a slightly confused expression before impolitely asking "Didn't you go crazy?"

Quote from: Frelock
Relax in the fortress for a while, perhaps joining in on a training demonstration.

[4]  You attempt to relax, but you see Representative LeBlanc walk past you.  You both joined at the same time, but she was far more powerful in magic and became a Templar before making it to the rank of Representative.  She still looks beautiful.  You sit there and begin to wonder what she might be doing here, but for the moment, you're just happy to have someone like her here to help you wade through all the bureaucracy.  Maybe you can secure a meeting with her as well?

Enemy Turns

Crazed Homeless:  [3] [3/2=2 damage]  The crazed homeless man, manages to actually hit the former assassin in the head with his wooden plank, but his muscles are feeble and he is too hungry to actually do anything resembling real damage.

Enemy Status

Crazed Homeless:
Health:  10 of 10

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 116