Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94176 times)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 67: Khan dislikes Oily Stone!
« Reply #765 on: January 06, 2011, 06:16:21 am »

So Khan has a relitively good chance of dying without our help right?

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: January 06, 2011, 08:14:08 am »

Just burn away the oil, or float.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: January 06, 2011, 01:02:50 pm »

Technically burning the oil away would probably kill him faster since the stone endlessly produces oil.  It'd kind of be like setting an oil field on fire, it just wouldn't quit burning.  Also, the EASIEST option would require priestly knowledge.  Which equates to a knowledge check for anyone not a priest and an auto-success for priests.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: January 06, 2011, 01:09:34 pm »

Sorry, forgot to post and I've been pretty busy lately.

Do some research on how long it will get to take to get to the tower and acquire the necessary supplies. Mostly get ready to go in every other way.

I won't be able to post for the next 2-3 days so go ahead and AI me until I get back. Sorry for the inconvenience.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: January 06, 2011, 01:49:58 pm »

Slice of a hand of the madame
All generalizations are false....including this one.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: January 06, 2011, 03:37:08 pm »

Hmm... I hope it's not too dangerous. Still, it's the only real lead I have. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, as they say. After a moment to weigh the pros and cons, I nod. "That's right. Thanks," I say, and wait for him to finish his preparations.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: January 06, 2011, 09:27:38 pm »

Well without Dor'lek I am not much help to him anyways so

Go and ask Sentinal what else he can tell me about the tower.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: January 07, 2011, 04:59:41 pm »

Attempt to stop my sliding, and remove the enchantment on the stone if i can stop myself, if I can't then attempt to move away from the edge to give myself time to think about it.
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: January 09, 2011, 03:04:58 am »

Quote from: Ochita
Shoot her! Shoot her!

[1]  You attempt to shoot at her but the wind caused by the whirling balls of energy deflects the bullets away from her body and into the wall behind her.

Inventory:  -3 bullets

Quote from: CoughDrop
Do some research on how long it will get to take to get to the tower and acquire the necessary supplies. Mostly get ready to go in every other way.

[3] It would take approximately 2 months to reach Blue Blood Tower by foot after hitching a ride from Sareesa's Mercy to Zalthur which is the only way Blue Blood Tower has ever been reached before.  To reach the tower you would have to travel through the Crystal Forest, an infamous desert known only as "Scar", and finally the Blue Blood Plains, upon which all manner of monstrosity roam.  Truly it is a task that takes more than just they buying of supplies, and even if it was only that, you don't have enough money to buy 2 months of supplies.

Quote from: Frelock
Slice of a hand of the madame

[6] Somehow you actually manage to work up enough strength to get near the madame despite the wind surrounding you. [5] [(5+4)x2=18 damage]  You slice off a hand before the winds push you away again, the madame looks remarkably unworried.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
Hmm... I hope it's not too dangerous. Still, it's the only real lead I have. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, as they say. After a moment to weigh the pros and cons, I nod. "That's right. Thanks," I say, and wait for him to finish his preparations.

[auto-success] [Hidden roll to decide destination]  Agreeing the Troll guides you into a room behind the stall, in which there is a chair for you to sit.  "While ya be in 'dere, I look over you, now close your eyes.  As you do so, you feel the Troll press some kind of misture of the powder and elixer against your eyes.  "Now open."  he says.  Surprisingly you are completely blind.  "Don't worry, it be part of 'da process.  To see where I be sendin' ya, you need to lose your sight here, for a time.  Now den, I be givin' you an herb to put you to sleep and 'den be castin' an ancient spell which will be sendin' you to 'da spirit realm.  Be careful, there be many bad t'ings 'dere.  'Dey be tryin' to corrupt your mind, but 'dey won't be able to do anyt'ing to ya physically.  Be strong, and you'll be comin' back when 'da time is right.

After eating the herb, you fall asleep and then next thing you know, you wake up.  Blinking your eyes a couple time to make sure you are seeing correctly, you are in a large fortress seemingly made out of a mixture of raw power and pure white stone.  You walk forward a few steps when in the distance you see a door that is seemingly calling to you.  Looking around a bit more, you see several figures, Trolls and Humans both, standing guard.  One of them speaks without looking at you.  "Sareesa was expecting that you might visit, go forward, she is through that door."

Looking at yourself you realize you are dressed in a brown robe with an eye embroidered into it and have no access to any weapons it seems.

((Be glad you didn't get a 1 in that hidden roll, that would have sent you physically to hell which while interesting, would probably have killed you))

Quote from: Flintus10
Go and ask Sentinal what else he can tell me about the tower.

[1]  As you turn to leave the temple you hit your head on a pillar.  "Oh Sentinel, tell me about Blue Blood Tower."  you ask the hallucinatory figure.  The door you previously kicked open is now closed.

Quote from: kilakan
Attempt to stop my sliding, and remove the enchantment on the stone if i can stop myself, if I can't then attempt to move away from the edge to give myself time to think about it.

[4]  Finally you stop sliding and manage to get up on both of your feet.  [4]  Wanting to be away from this place as fast as possible you quickly walk over to the stairs that lead further down.  You notice you are completely covered in oil however.

(Disenchantment impossible)

Enemy Turns

[4]  Several more balls of pure energy begin to float around the madame.  Suddenly she absorbs 4 of the 8 balls of energy into her body and you see her shield come back into existence, her hand regrow, and now all of her veins glow dark blue.  "How will you entertain me?"  she asks as magic now obviously courses through her blood.

[2]  Now that she's back at full strength she decides to toy with you a little.  Breaking apart one of the balls of pure energy into many little magical spikes that appear to be made of living fire.  [3] [2] [6] [3] [1]  [4/2=2 damage] [4/2=2 damage]  They shoot out at Frelock, cutting through his armor as though it was never even there.  With a wicked smile they all wink out of existence and reform into a ball circling around her as she floats in mid-air.  "If you though that was bad, we're only just getting started."

Suddenly it dawns on both of you, she's using a practice long since outlawed of combining more than one type of magic, which is both very dangerous and very powerful.

Enemy Status

Madame
Health:  50 of 50
Mana: 100 of 100

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 68: Malgun travels to the Nether (spiritually)
« Reply #774 on: January 09, 2011, 04:05:55 am »

Quickly design a sword from demonic energy and slash the madam.

Fre, if it gets bad just run, I'll do a sacrifice...
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: January 09, 2011, 04:22:05 am »

I feel bad for introducing powerful enemies this soon after the beginning >.>  <.<  Man, I'm not nearly evil enough to be a good Dice Master :P

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: January 09, 2011, 05:01:45 am »

Then again...

If the madam throws energy at us again, hold it and taint it so her magic is corrupted

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: January 09, 2011, 06:56:42 am »

Okay the tower seems out of the question at least for awhile.
Running kick the wall again and try to catch up with Khan.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: January 09, 2011, 08:26:13 pm »

Are there any cities on the way there?
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: January 09, 2011, 08:48:33 pm »

Ill-defended villages, yes.  Cities, no.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 116