Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94159 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 61: A New Spell Appears!
« Reply #705 on: December 20, 2010, 11:10:49 pm »

"Hum, this may either be a ancient place of the most powerful and holy magics, or a source of un-bounding evil which the temple was built to protect, either way this shall be fun."  Head down the staircase, while attempting to from a spell/enchantment that will create a small flame which will follow me around lighting my path.
Nom nom nom

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: December 20, 2010, 11:20:31 pm »

Boo YA!

Ask Sentinel if he can help me locate any of the other crystals.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 12:47:41 am by Flintus10 »

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: December 21, 2010, 12:45:54 am »

Kinda close to cheating there, but I'll say my work here is done(I effectively tripled your damage output there).

Leave, and go to the captain of the guard to ensure that everything is returning to normal in the town smoothly
All generalizations are false....including this one.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: December 21, 2010, 08:55:18 am »

((Thorraffan is the name of the Ancient Elven Language.  Also, maybe I wasn't clear but the undead summoning enchantment was added later to the crystal, taking advantage of it's powers.))

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: December 21, 2010, 07:37:38 pm »

Waiting for Serious

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: December 22, 2010, 03:17:36 am »

(Just C&Ping this in all the RtDs I'm in, but my dog chewed through my ethernet cable. I'll try to be on everyday but I can't really guarantee it. -.-; )

Rather than try the same tactic twice in a row, I back off a few steps and take a counter-type posture. Let her attack first, and hopefully see an opening to capitalize on.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 62: Gentlemanly Beer
« Reply #711 on: December 22, 2010, 07:14:47 pm »

"Why would Elven magic be summoning hordes of undead? "Read the translation.

"Any idea who would imbue such an enchantment on an elven tome?"

[4] "Ah, 'da list of people who would do 'dat goes on and on.  I never got to look at 'da enchantment on the crystal, which might have given a clue.  Ya learn, over time, 'dat there be many different ways to achieve 'da same result.  If I had to guess, the culprit would probably be a minion sent by 'da Demon Lord we slew to assist 'da Goblins this crystal was taken from.  As to how 'da crystal got 'dere in 'da first place, I'm not sure." says Sentinel, examining the shifting energies of the Soul Prison.

"Uhhh... Hello. I was looking for someone here but he isn't here. Why is no one here? I mean, the madam. She should be here right?"

[1]  You start trying to talk to the young prostitute, but she runs into your arms and starts crying before you can say anything.  Overcome with emotion, you fail to ask her anything and merely stand there and try to comfort her. 

"Hum, this may either be a ancient place of the most powerful and holy magics, or a source of un-bounding evil which the temple was built to protect, either way this shall be fun."  Head down the staircase, while attempting to from a spell/enchantment that will create a small flame which will follow me around lighting my path.

[4]  You head down the stairs, leading the way with your Ring of Light.  The farther down you go you begin to notice a red glow on the walls and occasionally you think you can here the sound of fighting.  Just as you are about to stop and take a breath though a giant spider seemingly comes from nowhere.  The fun just never ends.

Boo YA!

Ask Sentinel if he can help me locate any of the other crystals.

[6] "I be knowin' of one, you not be likin' where it is though.  'Dere be one in Blue Blood Tower, ancient home of the Zealots, now home to all manner of magical creatures, drawn by 'da mystic energy of 'dat place.  Not to mention the defenses left in place by 'da Zealots."  Sentinel says rubbing his chin contemplatively.  "I might be able to find more, but what ya plannin' on doin' with 'dem mon?

Kinda close to cheating there, but I'll say my work here is done(I effectively tripled your damage output there).

Leave, and go to the captain of the guard to ensure that everything is returning to normal in the town smoothly

[2]  But your beer isn't finished yet, it would be most rude to leave before finishing your gentlemanly beverage. *sip*

(Just C&Ping this in all the RtDs I'm in, but my dog chewed through my ethernet cable. I'll try to be on everyday but I can't really guarantee it. -.-; )

Rather than try the same tactic twice in a row, I back off a few steps and take a counter-type posture. Let her attack first, and hopefully see an opening to capitalize on.

[2]  You attempt to assume a defensive posture, but you really, it's not very effective.

Enemy Turns

Troll Bounty Hunter:  [4] [1] Seeing the weakness of your posture, the Troll decides to take advantage of it and come in with a quick jab towards you.  You manage to block it with your arm, but it still hurts.

Giant Spider:  [4]  The spider takes aim at you and shoots sticky web out at you covering you in the stuff.  Uggg, gross.

Enemy Status

Troll Bounty Hunter
Health:  18 of 30

Giant Spider
Health:  25 of 25

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dorlek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: December 22, 2010, 08:15:44 pm »

"I'm not absolutely sure what needs to be done with them to be honest, but as has already been proven it would be best for these crystals not to fall into the wrong hands. Particularly if they have some connection with the ancient portal."

Continue to question Sentinel about the connection between the crystals and the ancient gate.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 09:42:26 pm by Flintus10 »

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: December 22, 2010, 08:36:13 pm »

welllll shit.  This will teach me not to go into dungeons unprepared.
Spell Overload:Fire breath.  Slash the spider web off myself with my sword quickly after.  If I have time ready my staff for a fireball blast should the spider attack again.
Nom nom nom

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: December 22, 2010, 09:49:59 pm »

"Hey! Hey! Its okay. Tell me whats wrong. I'll do what needs to be sorted."

(Also has my health or ribs healed any... Owww)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: December 22, 2010, 09:56:58 pm »

Nope, they're still broken.  They will remain that way until somebody makes a healing enchant on you or 1 week passes, because you know, broken bones only take a week to heal.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: December 22, 2010, 10:38:02 pm »

Lets handwave it as demon regeneration? That is so weak its only useful for long term damage?
:P
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: December 22, 2010, 10:53:47 pm »

OH OH LET ME SET THEM!
Nom nom nom

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: December 23, 2010, 03:10:14 am »

The deflection worked! ...Sort of. Still, this is my chance, and I attempt to grab the troll and slide her across the bar. The fact she's twice my size will be conveniently ignored.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: December 23, 2010, 04:38:32 pm »

Finish beer, go find another companion to help.
All generalizations are false....including this one.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 116