Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94147 times)

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 56: The plot thickens
« Reply #660 on: December 13, 2010, 04:21:37 am »

I didn't specify to hit anyone...

Heal Flintus.

Also, your die/dice hate(s) me.

Edit: And apologize.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 04:38:29 am by CoughDrop »
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: December 13, 2010, 04:22:38 am »

CoughDrop, Ochita, get in contact with me about your feats A.S.A.P. that is all.

Btw, Khan, Serious, yours just got added, look them over, see if you like it.

You got a 1, I thought it would be more humorous if you got so upset you started hitting him, also you can do more than heal him if you want.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: December 13, 2010, 05:43:37 am »

Well here I am thanks for the npc actions.

Accept apology and also head out into the town and look for other means of investigating this book.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: December 13, 2010, 03:18:47 pm »

Destroy the lying demon-book with Just Retribution, then prepare to depart the city
All generalizations are false....including this one.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: December 13, 2010, 04:38:55 pm »

Head to the temple, look around for the priestess and if I can't find her or anyone to ask about her, pray to the gods to help me find their lost priestess.
This could be good, bad, or worse..... anyways :D  Really like the feat, so can that only be done once per day?
Nom nom nom

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: December 13, 2010, 04:52:36 pm »

(Fre, dont. You. DARE.)

I talk to the troll about demon portals, look at how to make one one-sided.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: December 13, 2010, 05:33:52 pm »

Yep, once a day, which when you're in adventure mode like this is probably too often (because of the lack of enemies), but once we hit dungeon-mode you'll have to know when to use it and when not to.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: December 14, 2010, 12:56:04 am »

(That's better than what I suggested, so my feat's all good. ^^)

Hmm... How do I get these guys to talk about something I want to hear about without forcing my hand... This problem's a tough one, no doubt about it. Then again, they're acting kinda xenophobic. Maybe I can use this to my advantage. Hopefully without getting left in an alley with a few broken bones. In fact, I think maybe I can get them to tell me exactly where this bounty hunter is, knowing that I'll try to kill him.

"I've heard there's a great Troll warrior in town," I announce to general populace of the tavern while taking a posture leaning against the wall next to the door - just in case. "I doubt it. No Troll has ever matched a human in a fair duel. If this great 'bounty hunter' is here, why don't you tell him that Malgun Wispyr will be waiting for him in the market district in an hour. And if he doesn't show up, I'll find him myself."

(The RNG is about to make me fight a room full of Trolls, I just know it.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 57: Demonic Enchanted books are expensive
« Reply #668 on: December 14, 2010, 03:42:11 pm »

Heal Flintus.  And apologize.

[1]  You attempt to heal Flintus, but you're still pretty miffed about all those notes getting ink all over them, so you decide not to. [4]  You do apologize however.

Accept apology and also head out into the town and look for other means of investigating this book.

[1]  If by head out into the town and look for other means of investigating the book you meant stand around in the bookstore and browse the local selection, you succeeded beyond your wildest imagination, you didn't find anything useful though.

Destroy the lying demon-book with Just Retribution, then prepare to depart the city

[3] [(2+3/2) = 3 damage] You destroy the book for lying to you. [2] The librarian approaches you, "You destroyed property of this town, I hope you are prepared to pay for a new book, and I warn you, they are not cheap, sir."

Head to the temple, look around for the priestess and if I can't find her or anyone to ask about her, pray to the gods to help me find their lost priestess.

[3] You head to the temple to see if the temple to see if the Priestess has returned, but she has not.  In fact nobody seems to be around right now.  Understandable since there is no clergy around you suppose.  [5] You say a short prayer to Sareesa asking for guidance.  All of a sudden you here the sound of stone grinding against stone in one fo the side rooms.  Is this a trial, or a blessing?

I talk to the troll about demon portals, look at how to make one one-sided.

[5]  You ask the troll about the possibilities of one-way portals.  "I not be knowin' for sure, nobody be sure about portals besides 'dem 'dat be makin' 'dem.  I not be t'inkin' it possible though.  If it is not a two-way portal, 'den it just be a one way teleport, and everybody 'dat be tryin' 'dat ends up dead on 'da other side, ya?"

Hmm... How do I get these guys to talk about something I want to hear about without forcing my hand... This problem's a tough one, no doubt about it. Then again, they're acting kinda xenophobic. Maybe I can use this to my advantage. Hopefully without getting left in an alley with a few broken bones. In fact, I think maybe I can get them to tell me exactly where this bounty hunter is, knowing that I'll try to kill him.

"I've heard there's a great Troll warrior in town," I announce to general populace of the tavern while taking a posture leaning against the wall next to the door - just in case. "I doubt it. No Troll has ever matched a human in a fair duel. If this great 'bounty hunter' is here, why don't you tell him that Malgun Wispyr will be waiting for him in the market district in an hour. And if he doesn't show up, I'll find him myself."

[5]  Surprisingly it works just as you expected, a troll approaches you.  "You be t'inkin' 'dat just because you be human, you be beatin' us Trolls, I be here to deal with one of mah own, but you been havin' 'dis comin' for a long time.  You need not be waitin' though, I be fightin you as soon as you are ready, right here."  Surprisingly the bounty hunter is actually a female Troll, she is incredibly well muscled and fighting her in a barroom brawl is probably not going to end well, you'll have to think quickly if you're going to win here.  The rest of the Trolls in the bar move the tables and chairs aside and form a circle around the two of you.

I am writing this from the worlds shittiest computer ever, I'll make the Status updates when I get back to my house, even though nothing really changed besides Frelock's mana level going down some.  Also this was written using random.org rather than physical dice.

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor'lek (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 05:29:00 pm by V-Norrec »

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 57: Demonic Enchanted books are expensive.
« Reply #669 on: December 14, 2010, 03:56:25 pm »

Follow the grinding sound, and if a passage has opened, follow it.
Nom nom nom

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: December 14, 2010, 04:22:50 pm »

Explain to the librarian that the book was possessed by an evil demon with malicious intentions.  Also curtly remind her that I helped save the town both from goblins and a zombie apocalypse.  Finally, promise as a token of goodwill that I will send any other non-dangerous books I find on my journeys back here.

Not that I should really expect anything from doing all that.  After all, this is a librarian I'm dealing with here.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: December 14, 2010, 04:44:13 pm »

flintus, a bad roll on that will soooo kill you.
Nom nom nom

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: December 14, 2010, 05:00:48 pm »

Heh heh heh, I like a good beatdown.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: December 14, 2010, 05:15:04 pm »

You mean Frelock?  Flintus is pretty safe in his bookstore, I mean, Dor'lek and Ochita are both there as well to help Flintus out if he somehow finds an attack book or something.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: December 14, 2010, 07:32:55 pm »

FRELOCK AIENT SAFE NOW. I COULD TELL IF IT LIED BUT NOOO. YOU HAD TO GO AND RUIN IT.

BEAT FRELOCK UP. DONT KILL HIM BUT MAKE HIM SUFFER.

Crack. Town library. Time to...

Go to the town library for some info!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 07:40:53 pm by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 116