Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94133 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 45: Bad Quality sighted!
« Reply #570 on: November 26, 2010, 10:51:38 am »

Look for a sword. Shoot.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 46: The Representative arrives, and sadness
« Reply #571 on: November 27, 2010, 10:39:37 pm »

Quote from:  Frelock
Righteous fury and attack demon hand

[2]  You attempt to cast Righteous Fury towards the Demon hand but you accidentally release the spell to early and it has no effect. [5] [(1+4-3)x2=4 damage] With a mighty sword blow you manage to crack the casing of the Demon hand revealing a strand of pure red demonic energy in it's center.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
I back up Frelock with rifle fire; it's only a matter of time before we finish off that last demon.

[4] [4+1+3-3=5 damage]  With a well-aimed shot you manage to get a bullet right in in the red stream of energy tin the Demon Hand and finish it off as it explodes and dissolves at the same time.  Thankfully Frelock managed to get out of the way in time.

Quote from: CoughDrop
CoughDrop's eyes widen at this revelation.

Dor'lek runs to the top of the wall from where he can get a good view of the remaining zombie horde. "Heaven shine upon those with parted souls!!!" He says as he reveals the Seal of Heaven to his undead audience.

[6]  Wielding the Seal of Heaven, you run to the top of the gate and suddenly a ball of pure holy light radiates out from the Seal of Heaven.  Soon the zombies out in the field below begin to spontaneously combust.  Within a minute all the zombies have burned and you see the Zealot Representative riding up.

"Looks like we missed all the fun, what's happened here and I don't suppose you could run around and open the North gate for us, we'll be around in a minute."  He says, he and his knights riding off around the city on their horses.  The adventures never cease around here it seems.

Quote from: Ochita
Look for a sword. Shoot.

[1] You look around for a sword but all you can find is your old bar stool.  You think about picking it up and [1] do so.  It's just such a cool bar stool you can't resist.  [auto-fail] Shoot what?

Quote from: kilakan
Elemental bolt the demon hand with a blast of freezing energy.
Quote from: Flintus10
Anyways I shall continue to attack the demon hand with sword and gun.

[auto-fail]  There is nothing left to attack.  Darn it :(

Quote from: Mysterious Troll
Walk up to Dor'lek and ask to examine the Seal of Heaven.

The troll manages to sneak up on you, without even trying it seems.  "Ah don't s'pose ya be willin' to let me examine 'dat."  He says pointing at the Seal of Heaven.  "Ah be curious to see if 'dat be 'da real t'ing."  He explains.

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dorlek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

You all got a free health and mana restore, because I'm nice.  I'll be deciding and distributing the advancements in skills you will receive tomorrow.

Also the easiest update in a long time :P  Well now you guys have to remember what your rewards are and hope whoever owed them to you is still alive.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: November 27, 2010, 10:44:51 pm »

Okay, get that barstool covered with steel, add thorns and lashes and such. Enchant to deal extra damage. Make Ultimate weapon.

I look for a real sword. Check around at the blacksmiths to see if he is still alive and then get the best equipment. Afterwards go to the temple and see if I cant learn some divine spells. I may be slightly demonic but still... Also see If I cant learn a little bit about fire magic.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: November 27, 2010, 11:39:38 pm »

ʘʷʘ! Mission accomplished!

The troll manages to sneak up on you, without even trying it seems.  "Ah don't s'pose ya be willin' to let me examine 'dat."  He says pointing at the Seal of Heaven.  "Ah be curious to see if 'dat be 'da real t'ing."  He explains.

"Do I know you...?"
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: November 27, 2010, 11:44:21 pm »

"How rude of me, I completely forgot.  I be Sentinel, formerly caretaker of Gardios's body to try and prevent 'da demon controlling it from reclaiming it.  Obviously, as you be seein', I failed in 'dat task." says the Troll now (officially) revealed to be Sentinel, Sareesa's lover from 1,000 years ago, though that doesn't answer how he's still alive.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: November 28, 2010, 12:07:14 am »

I shoulder my rifle and look around. A lot of the town was destroyed in the assault; I wish I had time to assist, but it seems that the representative has arrived, and someone had better go see to that. I head towards the North Gate. I can always pick up my money when there's less pressing issues at hand.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: November 28, 2010, 03:03:37 am »

Welcome to level 2 everybody.

Frelock:  +1 Encumbrance, should help once you get up to heavier armors
Flintus:  Gun Use +1, Weapon Use +1
Khan:  +1 Potion/Poison Brewing, so you can make yourself mana potions, +1 Staff Use
Dor'lek:  +1 Enchantment
Ochita:  Gun Use +1, Demonic Magic +1

edit:  Oh and make sure I get your new health and mana totals right, I use a pre-prepared form for all that stuff and I didn't bother to update it yet.

Double edit:  PM me whatever feat you want so we can discuss specifics, take a look at yours Frelock, I believe you'll find that fair.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 03:05:18 am by V-Norrec »

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: November 28, 2010, 06:12:32 am »

"How rude of me, I completely forgot.  I be Sentinel, formerly caretaker of Gardios's body to try and prevent 'da demon controlling it from reclaiming it.  Obviously, as you be seein', I failed in 'dat task."

OOC: Wait, was Gardios' body cursed from the beginning, or did I miss something?
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: November 28, 2010, 06:45:28 am »

Greet the representitive and see what he has to say.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: November 28, 2010, 10:42:38 am »

sooo we all get some type of feat?  Also I love how I've got the most mana, and also a ton of health for my abilities, haha yay RNG.
Enchant my chain mail to drain mana from the surroundings, and channel it into the wearer, passively increasing the rate at which my mana restores.  It shouldn't have any noticeable effects on people or spells around it, just kind of sucks off the excess energy. 
Head to meet the representative.
Nom nom nom

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: November 28, 2010, 04:16:00 pm »

That feat does indeed appear to be fair.  Much appreciated.

Go back and find the blacksmith.  Collect my reward(new sword).  Also visit the captain of the guard and see what assistance I can give.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: November 28, 2010, 04:30:42 pm »

OoC:  Asking me won't answer the question, but the body that Sentinel was using did in fact belong to a demon, how it came to belong to a demon hasn't been answered yet.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: November 28, 2010, 07:24:10 pm »

What skill-ups did I get? Checking my sheet, it looks like +1 to Gun Use, but I don't see anything else...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: November 28, 2010, 09:15:13 pm »

you were already level 2, this was to even things up and get everyone to level two, you've received in total, 3 skill ups, 1 to gun use, 1 to Tech use, and 1 to Construction.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 11:50:00 pm by V-Norrec »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: November 29, 2010, 12:19:32 am »

Whoops, I must've forgot. *knocks on side of head* Nevermind that, then.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 116