Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94098 times)

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 37: The Enemy has arrived
« Reply #450 on: November 10, 2010, 12:54:34 pm »

Enchant my barstool to fly away from me, then I pick up a sword and some chain armor. After that I shall head to the north gate with guy.

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CHANGE THAT ACTION!!!  I'm going to have fun with this *evil smile*

I lol'd
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: November 10, 2010, 01:06:29 pm »

If I get a 6 we're all going to be hurting, right?
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: November 10, 2010, 01:13:33 pm »

Well no, I wasn't going to punish anyone but you, but now that you mention it... that's a good idea!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: November 10, 2010, 01:15:01 pm »

DAMMNNN YOU MOUTHHHH!!!! (FINGERS THAT WROTE THAT POSTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!?)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: November 10, 2010, 01:20:54 pm »

Run towards the north gate, slicing through zombies that get in my way.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: November 10, 2010, 07:00:31 pm »

Slash my sword, shoot my gun and just do whatever it takes to stop the zombies getting through the gate.

Edit: thanks for that
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 07:02:31 pm by Flintus10 »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: November 10, 2010, 07:01:08 pm »

They're not climbing, they're coming straight through the gates.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: November 10, 2010, 07:18:10 pm »

Evacuate the temple and attempt to enlist the help of the priests and guards within to aid the north gate.  Then try and get some lightish metal armor (not gonna restrict movement as much as plate but a bit tougher then chain.(aka my reward from defeating the demon lord) then if I have time head to the north gate with the priests and guards.
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: November 11, 2010, 02:28:44 am »

waiting for Serious.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: November 11, 2010, 12:34:31 pm »

(aka my reward from defeating the demon lord)

That was a GROUP effort... Why don't you just "borrow" some for the battle, I'm pretty certain nobody's going to care with all hell breaking loose.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: November 11, 2010, 05:24:36 pm »

(aka my reward from defeating the demon lord)

That was a GROUP effort... Why don't you just "borrow" some for the battle, I'm pretty certain nobody's going to care with all hell breaking loose.
the op told us we were ALL getting a reward, and I chose armor, so I don't think he can fairly fail me on collecting the reward he promised me.
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: November 11, 2010, 05:34:39 pm »

Yeah, I can fail you.  The merchants might have grabbed it all and took it inside.  Besides, you want some very specific armor there.  Brigandine Armor is something I wasn't even counting on bringing into the RTD.  If you get a good roll, you find the Brigandine, if you get a Medium Roll, you get chain mail, if you get a crappy roll, you have to wait until after the siege to collect it.  You'll all still get your rewards, but finding them right now in a city under siege is where the roll comes in.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: November 11, 2010, 06:07:27 pm »

ya I meant like you won't have a box fall on my head or something or someone kill me for trying to take something, I'm fine if I don't find it now, he was simply implying that I don't deserve a reward since we all worked at it.
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: November 12, 2010, 02:19:03 am »

Post in proceess, It'll be up in an hour or so.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 38: Bar Stool of Death
« Reply #464 on: November 12, 2010, 03:27:39 am »

Quote from: CoughDrop
Continue on towards the North Gate... preferably stealthily as I don't want to have the owners of the evil laughter all coming after me at once.

[4]  [9 vs. 8 Stealth vs. Perception]  You head towards the North Gate.  What you see is... impossible.  There it is however, several cultists from the cult you rooted out earlier have opened a new portal and have begun summoning demons into this realm.  Portal technology is only known by demons however, and they won't share it with anyone, not even their most loyal cultists.  This is certainly a turn for the worse if stable portals can be summoned up by cultists.

Quote from: Ochita
Enchant my barstool to fly away from me, then I pick up a sword and some chain armor. After that I shall head to the north gate with guy.

[5 out of 5]  [luck roll: 4]  You enchant your bar stool to fly away from you, but it doesn't overwrite the enchantment that requires you to equip it.  [3]  As the bar stool flies away from you, it begins to spin around dangerously and lands on you breaking your leg.  [4 damage]  [5] You fortunately get the flying enchantment off before it can fly away again.  You're in really rough shape however.  You cry out and hope somebody can assist you.  Unfortunately you still must equip the bar stool.

(-1 to all rolls)

Quote from: Frelock
Run towards the north gate, slicing through zombies that get in my way.

[4]  You run after the zombie mob and manage to catch up with them.  [4] [2+4+1=7 damage]  With a swing of your sword you manage to kill several of them.  They ignore

Quote from: Flintus10
Slash my sword, shoot my gun and just do whatever it takes to stop the zombies getting through the gate.

[6]  You try to slash your sword through the gate, but you realize, that is crazy until the door starts splintering.  You rush up to the top of the gate and shoot towards the Zombie Army.  [1+1(bonus do to size)]  Somehow you miss them all.  That's embarrassing.

Quote from: kilakan
Evacuate the temple and attempt to enlist the help of the priests and guards within to aid the north gate.  Then try and get some lightish metal armor (not gonna restrict movement as much as plate but a bit tougher then chain.(aka my reward from defeating the demon lord) then if I have time head to the north gate with the priests and guards.

[5]  You yell and let the people trapped in the temple know it's safe to come out.  Unfortunately, the only people inside are civilians and the Priestess.  "I'll go assist Guy, he and I go back and he's probably at the center of the action by now anyhow."  She says heading towards the North Gate.

[4]  You head towards to the Market district, and begin to search for some decent armor.  [3] Unfortunately the best you can find is some iron chain mail.  It's better than nothing at least.

Inventory:  Iron Chain Mail, +2 Physical Resistance, 35 lbs

Quote from: Gardios Sorrowsworn
Run towards the North Gate, begin slaying the demons coming out.

[4] Rushing off, Gardios heads to the Northern Gate.  [5]  Drawing his gun, Gardios shoots a demon through the chest and manages to fell the demon behind him as well.  "I'll hold here."  Gardios says

Enemy Turns

Zombie Mob 10 [5]  Heads off to the North Gate and gets sacrificed by the cultists

Zombie Army [2+1]  They continue to bash against the gate, but are little closer to getting inside.

Enemy StatusZombie Mob 3 *dead* Sacrified

Zombie Mob 10 *dead*  Sacrificed

Zombie Army
Health:  329-28=301

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dorlek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

Status of Zaludthur
Temple:  Evacuated
Town Hall:  Evacuated
Civilians Alive: 514 (5 dead, 31 undead)
Houses Intact:  62/64
Graveyard:   *safe*
North Gate:  Gardios's Failure 0/10

1 Hour until the Zealot Representative Arrives.

The North Gate will be fairly secure for a while with the Priestess and Gardios both there at the same time.  Also, in order to reduce my work load I'm going to not list every demon that Gardios will be killing as they will all by hit checks that only require 1 damage to kill.  I'll be keeping track of the number of fails.  When Gardios gets up to 10 fails he'll need assistance.  For that reason I'll list the fails he has in Town Status.

I'm afraid these sieges are hard on me, I don't think I'll be doing another one for a while :P
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 03:30:24 am by V-Norrec »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 116