Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94035 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 21: Darkness
« Reply #255 on: October 22, 2010, 10:43:50 am »

I'm cool with dibs. You should have a shield anyway since you have a sword. :)

I stumble back and shake my head to clear it. What the hell was that? It's impossible to see like this, so I put away the rifle and draw my knife. Maybe it can hurt these things... I raise it and wait, trying to get a feel for what's going on around me.

I'll counter-attack anything that attacks me.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 22: Divine Help
« Reply #256 on: October 22, 2010, 06:27:21 pm »

Quote from: Frelock
Pray to the gods to give me strength in my hour of need.  Close my eyes, crouch, and prepare to counterattack the first ghostly thing I hear / that touches me.

[4]  You pray to the Gods, for strength and assistance.  As you open your eyes, you find you can see in the darkness.  You thank the Gods for their assistance.  (-2 defense removed)

[4] [auto-kill]  Now that you can see the ghost you take your sword and swipe through him, causing it to disappear in a haze.

Quote from: CoughDrop
Be prepared for the worst once again by having another Holy Light spell at the ready. Possibly warn others to cover their eyes whilst I cast it next time by giving a warning signal. Though obviously don't try to interrupt Gardios' sneak attempt.

[1]  Who needs Holy Light!  I ATTACK VELNEX WITH STAFF! [5]  Wait... wasn't there something about stealth going on here, maybe I better wait.

Quote from: Flintus
Keep my distance and continue to shoot at the skeleton. also try to draw attention away from frelock and serious.

[2]  You attempt to disengage from melee range with the skeleton, but he follows you, just as fast as you move.

[4] [4+2-2=4 damage]  You shoot at the skeleton again, and again his enchanted shield grants him some protection from your shot. 

[1]  You try to distract the remaining creatures in the room to attack you but they choose to continue attacking there targets and ignore you.  Even the Skeletal Warrior decides you're not worth the effort.

Quote from: Ochita
Channel some necromatic energy into the spear.

[3 out of 3 enchant test]  You channel your mana into your spear and prepare to fight.

Inventory:  Twisted Flesh Spear (-1 to hit, +1 to damage, +1 damage to living creatures)

Quote from: kilakan
Catch up with ochita, and get ready to attack upon guys mark.

[4]  You head deeper into the Demon's Lair and find Dor'lek and Ochita standing in the shadows, you join them and wait for Guy to attack the Demon Lord.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
I stumble back and shake my head to clear it. What the hell was that? It's impossible to see like this, so I put away the rifle and draw my knife. Maybe it can hurt these things... I raise it and wait, trying to get a feel for what's going on around me.

[1]  Filled with fear of the darkness and ghosts, you start running around the room, trying to avoid the wrath of everyone.

Quote from: Gardios "Guy" Sorrowsworn
Fire shot at Velnex, then attack in melee range

[5] [19x2 = 38 damage]  Seeing his opportunity, Gardios reveals himself and fires the #14 spell from his pistol.  A huge bolt of lightning comes out of the pistol and striking Velnex charring his flesh with it's divine power.  None of you have ever seen this spell before and have no idea what it's name is.

[2]  Gardios runs up to Velnex.  They fight each other, Velnex with his axe, Gardios with his sword.  They parry each others blows before backing up a step and staring each other down.

Enemy Turns

Velnex:  [5]  "COME FORTH!"  A portal to the Nether opens and a demon comes out.  (One Legion Demon added)

[4] [6+5-3=11 damage] Velnex charges Gardios and slashes at him with his ax, causing quite a bit of damage.

Legion Demon:  [3]  The Legion Demon successfully appears in the room, the portal closing behind him.  He roars in anger, ready to fight next turn.

Ghost 1
[2]  The ghost chases after Malgun around the room, never catching up to him or doing anything useful whatsoever.

Skeletal Warrior
[1]  The Skeletal Warrior, deciding that Frelock is probably easier to pick off than Flintus who can see, runs up to him and attacks, missing badly and putting himself off balance.  (+1 to Frelock's next attack)

Wight
[3]  With his eye on Frelock, the Wight shoots a bolt of immobility towards him.  (Resistance roll: 5)  Thankfully it has no effect on you despite it hitting.

[5]  Frustrated, the Wight summons his staff to him from across the room.

Enemy Status

Wight
Health:  38
Mana:  20

Ghost 1
Health:  2

Ghost 2  *dead*

Skeletal Warrior
Health:  19

Velnex, Lord of Blood
Health:  62
Mana:  90

Legion Demon
Health: 20

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dorlek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

NPCs

All health values have been doubled.  Health values will now increase by 2d4 instead of 1d4
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 06:36:53 pm by V-Norrec »

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 22, 2010, 07:58:00 pm »

Cast Just Retribution at the Legion Demon and attempt to hit it with my staff.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 22, 2010, 09:15:08 pm »

Righteous Fury the ghost, and attempt to disarm the off-balanced skeleton's shield.  Light one of my torches with sparks from sword-on-shield action.

Flintus, I suggest concentrating your fire on the wraith, as he's likely to be more annoying than the skeleton.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 09:26:04 pm by Frelock »
All generalizations are false....including this one.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 22, 2010, 10:00:09 pm »

Breath fire at the Legion Demon and attack with my sword.
Nom nom nom

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 23, 2010, 02:14:44 am »

Heh I'll "Not worth the effort him!"
With the skeleton facing away from me now I will put my pistol point blank to his skull say "block this" and give him hell!!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 23, 2010, 05:50:21 am »

Hurl the spear at the legion demons head and fire off a snap shot at it aswell.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 06:06:18 am by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 23, 2010, 04:49:39 pm »

I'll continue to move around trying to avoid the undead. If one manages to hit me, counterattack.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 23: Charred to the Bones
« Reply #263 on: October 23, 2010, 08:12:17 pm »

Quote from: CoughDrop
Cast Just Retribution at the Legion Demon and attempt to hit it with my staff.

[4] [8+2(weakness)=10 damage]  With a word and a motion of your staff you send a wave of white/yellow light towards the demon.  It engulfs him and causes him to shriek in pain.  [1]  Running forward you attempt to finish off the Legion Demon with a hit from your staff, but he proves to be much better at melee combat than you and easy bats you away.  (+1 to Legion Demon's next attack.)

Quote from: kilakan
Breath fire at the Legion Demon and attack with my sword.

[5] [6x2=12 damage] With a quick inhalation of breath, you spit fire at the demon, charring him alive leaving nothing but his charred demon bones.

Quote from: Ochita
Hurl the spear at the legion demons head and fire off a snap shot at it aswell.

[5-1=4] [6+1+1+1=9 damage]  With the Legion Demon dead, you decide it would be best to help Gardios out with the Velnex.  Tossing the twisted flesh spear, it lands directly in his back and Velnex cries out in pain as the necrotic energy warps his flesh around the impact point.

[4] [2+2=4 damage]  Taking off your rifle, you take a shot at Velnex and hit him where your spear landed, causing more blood to spill out of the wound, your spear falls to the floor and rolls away from Velnex.  You think it would be safe to pick it up.

Quote from: Frelock
Righteous Fury the ghost, and attempt to disarm the off-balanced skeleton's shield.  Light one of my torches with sparks from sword-on-shield action.

[1]  You attempt to Righteous Fury the ghost, but you expend your mana and get no result.  [6] [9 damage] You face the skeletal warrior and rather than disarm the shield, you rip his entire arm off and take the shield for your own.  Shaking the warrior's arm loose you equip the shield.  [5]  Holding the torch in your shield hand you slide your sword across the shield, which produces enough sparks to light the torch.

Quote from: Flintus10
With the skeleton facing away from me now I will put my pistol point blank to his skull say "block this" and give him hell!!

[1]  You think about running up to point-black range of the skeleton, but you decide to take the shot from here instead.  [3] [(2+2)/2=2 damage]  You shoot at the skeleton, causing a little bit of damage.  At least he doesn't have his shield anymore.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
I'll continue to move around trying to avoid the undead. If one manages to hit me, counterattack.

[6]  While running around you manage to put your rifle away and get out your knife.  You prepare to counterattack anyone who attacks you.

Quote from: Gardios "Guy" Sorrowsworn
Cast Earthskin on myself, Attack Velnex with Sword.

[5]  With a quick word, Gardios's skin hardens as he re-enters the fray with Velnex.  [5] [(3+4)x2=14 Damage]  Whirling around with a powerful attack, Gardios knocks Velnex's ax out of the way and stabs him through his chest.  With a grunt Gardios pulls the sword back out and prepares for Velnex's next move.

Enemy Turns

Velnex: [5] "Closer, come closer and BURN!!!!!"  Says Velnex who fills the room with Fire, burning all inside.  [6x2=12 Damage (Guy)] [1x2=2 Damage (Dor'lek)] [4x2=8 damage (Khan)] [(1x2)-2=no damage (Ochita)]  [1]  Despite the room being completely engulfed in flames now, Gardios still manages to get out of the way of Velnex's attack and put himself in a good position to attack him from.

Skeletal Warrior:  [1]  The Skeletal Warrior, once again displaying his complete incompetence tries to attack Frelock and fails miserably, resulting in Frelock being in a good position to attack.

Ghost 1:  [5] [1 damage]  The ghost manages to catch up to Malgun, who is still running around.  Attempting once again to freeze him from the inside, the Ghost sticks his arm through him. [5-2=3] [(6+1)/2=4 damage]  Malgun is prepared though and slashes his dagger through the ghost causing it to dissipate in a thick haze.

Wight:  [4]  The wight points at Flintus with his staff, nothing seems to happen however.  Looking closer at the Wight, Frelock and Flintus see that the Wight is now in possession of the undead-summoning crystal.  [2]  The crystal being whirling around faster and faster.  "Come, answer your master's call."  Says the Wight.  No undead have started coming up yet, but they will start coming soon judging by how fast the crystal is powering up.

Enemy Status

Wight
Health:  38
Mana:  10

Ghost 1  *dead*

Skeletal Warrior
Health:  8

Velnex, Lord of Blood
Health:  35
Mana:  80

Legion Demon *dead*

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dorlek (click to show/hide)

NPCs

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 23, 2010, 10:54:02 pm »

Malgun can see now, right?  I'll leave the skeleton in his or Flintus's hands.

Charge the wright, and knock the crystal down.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 24, 2010, 12:26:12 am »

If you toss the torch to him, would be a lot more effective, but yeah he can see now I suppose.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 24, 2010, 12:28:30 am »

Cast Healing Hand on Khan, seeing as he is nearly engulfed in flames. Then attempt to extinguish the flames on myself by any means necessary.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 24, 2010, 02:29:45 am »

I will try to point blank the skeleton once again.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 24, 2010, 04:54:01 am »

Aim at the head of the demon, Burst.

(Ho ho, I realised that demons would like to use fire. Its such a usual element to be used. And I can't help at all :C)

EDIT:Also someone help me skin this thing, I want good armor and weapons damn it.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 08:49:35 am by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 24, 2010, 12:52:38 pm »

Why wouldn't you be able to help, you can run up to somebody and help smother the flames on them?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 116