Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94012 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 17: BURNING BLOOD SWORD!
« Reply #210 on: October 18, 2010, 03:53:06 pm »

Health:  2
Mana:  4 - 2 = 2
Resistances:  +2 fire, -1 Water

Health:  8 of 8
Mana:  2 of 2

I enchant some of my bullets to be freezing cold.

enchanted bullets require a special gun to be fired, think of enchanted bullets as shotgun shells, and everything else as regular bullets.  Also, I'll fix that.

Also, what do you mean it's going to be bad Khan, you have a bad-ass NPC with you :P.
It's bad because we could go insane and have said NPC try and kill us.
Nom nom nom

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 18, 2010, 03:54:16 pm »

He knows about the voice, He'll just knock you out, me on the other hand I am immune *Smug face.*

Get ready for a big battle, eat the chicken leg.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 18, 2010, 03:56:28 pm »

He knows about the voice, He'll just knock you out, me on the other hand I am immune *Smug face.*

I have a flaming sword and a defib for a shirt, wanna stay smug?
Nom nom nom

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 18, 2010, 03:59:34 pm »

....I have a rifle, and fire doesn't work on me, you would need stronger fire power. (Hells yes I made a pun)
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 18, 2010, 05:04:56 pm »

Oh god, not inflated egos.

Prepare and/or cast holy light at the demon.

Also, are Demons considered undead?
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 18, 2010, 05:11:47 pm »

so why'd we save you?  Jking, let's kill this demon, get some sweet loot, and head off before I light this place on fire.
Nom nom nom

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 18, 2010, 05:15:52 pm »

I wouldn't fight against you anyway. I would probably be killed, just dont be too afraid to use area fire effect spells around me.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 18, 2010, 06:17:58 pm »

I wouldn't fight against you anyway. I would probably be killed, just dont be too afraid to use area fire effect spells around me.
sounds good.... hum wonder if i could turn a ordinary rock into a magma bomb with enchanting and heavy elemental magic.
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 18, 2010, 06:50:28 pm »

Not all demons are considered undead, this one would be considered aberrant for example.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 18, 2010, 09:17:39 pm »

Alright, so the frowny faces and the airplanes are the only ones that create a clear path bottom to top (I'm assuming that's the direction we're going?).  I'm guessing the frowns are bad, so I'll try and get across stepping only on the airplanes.  Do I know which plate I stepped on to trigger the dart?
All generalizations are false....including this one.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 18, 2010, 11:17:33 pm »

Nope, you weren't paying attention.  Also yes, top to bottom

(also, I just chose the first 5 symbols I got on wingdings or webdings or whatever, no real deep significance to them :P)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 02:38:29 am by V-Norrec »

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 19, 2010, 02:11:12 am »

If Frelock isn't immediately peppered with darts I will follow along the plane tiles.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 19, 2010, 11:09:56 am »

Using the stock of my rifle, I'll lean slightly into the hallway and try pressing down on each tile. When I find one that doesn't trigger the trap, I'll go across on that type of tile.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 18: Death to Gibberers!
« Reply #223 on: October 19, 2010, 01:12:09 pm »

You guys got me to thinking, I think your health is a bit underpowered as compared to spells and crits, I might double your health to protect against insta-gibs, thoughts?

Quote from: Ochita

[4]  OM NOM NOM NOM.  Cheeken good. (lol random The Fifth Element reference)  Also you load your rifle and and get ready to kill whatever is in that room.

Guy throws the door open and bursts into the room.  Taking advantage of the confusion, you take note the enemies in the room.  They've all been turned into gibbering monstrosities, completely crazed by the demon, and now spewing nonsense and attacking anything they think to be an enemy.

5 Gibbering Goblins, 2 Gibbering Cultists, 1 Foul Gibberer

Quote from: kilakan
Recast earthskin, draw sword and prepare to attack the first non-gibbering enemy I see.

[3]  You recast earthskin,  upon entering the room after Guy threw the door open, you find all of your enemies are gibbering.  [6]  Not pausing you run up to the nearest Goblin and [6] he nimbly dodges out of the way of your powerful sword blow.

Quote from: CoughDrop
Prepare and/or cast holy light at the demon.

[1]  You enter the room, upon seeing the demon you are seized with fear.  [3]  You resist being mind-controlled, but do nothing useful for this turn.

Quote from: Frelock
I'll try and get across stepping only on the airplanes.

[5]  You nimbly get across by stepping only on the airplanes, no darts come out to ruin your day.  SUCCESS!

Quote from: Flintus10
If Frelock isn't immediately peppered with darts I will follow along the plane tiles.

[4]  You walk across, carefully placing each foot on the safe tiles.  You make it across safely.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
Using the stock of my rifle, I'll lean slightly into the hallway and try pressing down on each tile. When I find one that doesn't trigger the trap, I'll go across on that type of tile.

[4]  Just to make sure you test the other tiles, it appears the planes were in fact the only way across, you cross on the place sucessfully.  Now, to deal with the rest of this corridor.

Quote from: Guy
Fire a number three shell, and cut into the foul gibberer with the Longsword of Courage.

[6]  Guy takes out his Caster and loads it with a number three shell.  The gun whils with power as it charges up.  Throwing the door open Guy expertly fires the gun in such a way that the blinding flash blinds only his enemies and not his allies.  (damage rolls for all enemies [1] [4] [4] [5] [3] [6] [5] [1])

"This ends now."  he says running forward to the foul gibberer, nothing more than a ball of flesh with eyes and mouths that spew insanity.  [4]  He hits the gibberer, though the wound seems to regenerate somewhat. [6+4-4=6 damage]

Enemy turns

Foul Gibberer:  It's 10 mouths speak at once with one voice.  "You should not be here!  Your souls, belong to me!" Being blinded, it's casts it's gaze of insanity towards one of the Human Cultists for [3] damage and no effect.  The other cultist gets the brunt of the gibberer's attack in the form of being bitten with it's sharpened teeth for [2] damage.  The Gibberer is a fail boat.

Gibbering Cultist 1:  [5]  The Gibbering cultist blindly runs towards Dor'lek and starts beating him with his arms for [3] damage.

Gibbering Cultist 2:  [4]  The Gibbering cultist lashes out at anything near-by, which just happens to be himself.  [1] He begins biting his own foot for 1 damage.

Gibbering Goblins 1, 3, 4:  Burn up in a ball of light when Guy's light hits them.  They leave nothing behind to show thier presence.

Gibbering Goblin 2:  [3]  The goblins mutters something about muffins and then runs to the Foul Gibberer and begins [2]  Ineffectively beating on it with it's fists.

Gibbering Goblin 5:  [6]  The goblin yells "EX NATASH KEL FTOOG MC'DONALDS!!!"  as he [6] impales himself on a spike made of his own twisting flesh, no doubt a side-effect of the madness caused by the Gibberer.

Enemy status

Foul Gibberer
Health:  53
Mana:  21

Gibbering Cultist 1
Health:  14

Gibbering Cultist 2
Health:  12

Gibbering Goblin 1 *dead*

Gibbering Goblin 2
Health:  1

Gibbering Goblin 3 *dead*

Gibbering Goblin 4 *dead*

Gibbering Goblin 5 *dead*

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor'lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

NPC's

Spoiler: Guy (click to show/hide)

edit:  I accidently posted before I meant to so now you have to deal with a half-finished post :P  Post finished.

Also, you guys got really lucky with the blind rolls from Guy's shot, I was worried they'd all gang up on one of you, instead they mostly killed each other, or themselves.  Works out well for you at least :D.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 05:04:50 pm by V-Norrec »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 19, 2010, 02:03:14 pm »

Double health, I say no, surprisingly.

Fire a burst at the demon itself, try to get the eyes.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 116