Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 93988 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 10: Mobs of Zombies
« Reply #135 on: October 11, 2010, 06:12:13 pm »

"You have a deal, hand me a shirt and I'll get to work"  Take the shirt the demon hunter hands me, and enchant it with the defib enchantment, then have a drink to restore my mana, and hand the shirt back to him.  "Ok so that should bring you back from the dead, though it needs to be recharged after usage, I'm ready to head out as soon as possible, I have my sword to fight with while my mana comes back."
Nom nom nom

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 11, 2010, 07:21:11 pm »

Take the shirt the demon hunter hands me, and enchant it with the defib enchantment, then have a drink to restore my mana, and hand the shirt back to him.  "Ok so that should bring you back from the dead
Pretty sure it wouldn't bring him back from a decapitation :P
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 11, 2010, 07:36:52 pm »

While Frelock causes a distraction I will try to slip ionto the room and make a grab for the crystal.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 11, 2010, 08:02:10 pm »

Take the shirt the demon hunter hands me, and enchant it with the defib enchantment, then have a drink to restore my mana, and hand the shirt back to him.  "Ok so that should bring you back from the dead
Pretty sure it wouldn't bring him back from a decapitation :P
god knows, I may get 3 6's and it just kills him instantly, atleast that way I get all his free awesome stuff.
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 11: Squish
« Reply #139 on: October 11, 2010, 08:44:19 pm »

(YEY, DOUBLE POST and I'm winning at SC2 as well, today is a good day.  Also posts have been rearranged in order for it to make the most sense possible.)

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
It looks like there's materials to make a minor trap. I gather some and move to the entrance to make a simple one; it should be effective against goblins, since they're not very smart. I'll also warn my allies so they don't stumble into it.

[8+4+1=13 out of 8]  You set to work on your trap at the door way.  As you're making the trap, you make an effort to use light materials so that you could move it if you had to.  You also added in an automatic reset switch to the trap so that it can be used multiple times (once per turn).  Also, once the trip wire is broken, you made a small hand-held device that could launch the spikes again manually.  You warn your compatriots about setting off the trip wire and they seem to be listening.  Can't do more than that.

Inventory:  1 Spike Launcher Trap (uses trip-wires or manual controls, 3 attacks, 1d6 damage per attack (if hit)  can be moved at a penalty to in-combat movement.  Weighs 45 lbs.  Description:  A box that when set-up properly can deploy a spike launcher trap.  The lid opens to a maximum of 20 degrees, and is operated with modified springs for a power source.)  Uses:  10/10

Quote from: Frelock
Enter the room, charge goblin Shaman with a swing at his neck; righteous fury him if he isn't dead afterwords.

[3]  You charge into the room, deftly avoiding the trip wire shouting taunts at the goblins sitting in the center of the room.  They, [2] are too startled to even get up as you run towards them sword raised high.  [1] You try to hit the goblin shaman with your sword but end up tripping over him and landing on top of him instead.  [6] You feel his bones crack underneath you, silly squishy mage-types.  [4 damage]  Just to make sure he's dead you elect to righteous fury him.  [5]  You place your hand at his throat and let soar the divine energy. [8 damage]  [2]  You try to get back up and face the enemies but can't manage to do it, -1 to defense.

I also need your official spell list.

Quote from: Flintus10
While Frelock causes a distraction I will try to slip into the room and make a grab for the crystal.

[4]  You slip into the room unnoticed by everyone thanks to the giant mockery Frelock made of himself when he fell on the goblin shaman.  Using the necromancers surprise to your advantage you decide to pocket the crystal and see if you can't figure out what it does.  [5 vs. 4-1(distracted)]  You grab the crystal unnoticed by the goblins.  It's a little large, and bright, you should probably hide this thing before they see you have it.

Quote from: kilakan
"You have a deal, hand me a shirt and I'll get to work"  Take the shirt the demon hunter hands me, and enchant it with the defib enchantment, then have a drink to restore my mana, and hand the shirt back to him.  "Ok so that should bring you back from the dead, though it needs to be recharged after usage, I'm ready to head out as soon as possible, I have my sword to fight with while my mana comes back."

[2+2+1(Having done the same enchantment before)=5 out of 5]  You take a shirt handed to you by the Demon Hunter and cast your heart shocking enchantment on it.  The Demon Hunter takes the shirt and inspects it, apparently pleased he hands you the staff.  "Excuse me while I go put this on underneath all of my armor." he says while he lets himself into the seperate bedroom.  [6]  You drink some of the water in the room and it fully refills your mana yet again.  He comes back out before long, with the shirt hidden beneath his cloak and chain mail. 

Quote from: Coughdrop
"Well then, seeing as you want to be heading this operation, do you think we should try and recruit a few more into our team or do you think we can fare well with the three of us? Time is of the essence as innocents will continue to die until we vanquish this demon."

[5] You ask the Demon Hunter about gathering more people and he says "I'd feel more comfortable with another, but time grows short.  We'll have to make do and improvise when we get to the lair.  You and Khan follow him out into the streets where despite all the gear he is carrying he manages to move both more swiftly and more quietly than you do.

Need your spell list btw.

Quote from: wolfchild
Find the others

[6]  You begin to look around town for the other people you came here with when you spot Khan and Dor'lek following a strangely dressed man.  You decide to follow them.  "Hey wait up, what are you guys doing?"  You say.  The strangely dressed man whirls around and points a pistol in your direction.  He then asks Dor'lek and Khan "You know him?"

Enemy Turns

Goblin Shaman:  *dies from Frelock's bulk*

Necromancer A:  [6]  Getting over his surprise he stands up and cast a necrotic bolt towards Frelock [4]  With Frelock laying down like that it makes an easy target and the bolt hits him directly on the ass, [2-1(resistance)=1 damage] it's not terribly effective however.  Annoyed The Goblin orders Zombie Mob A to attack Frelock.

Goblin Zombie Mob A:  [2-1]  They slowly shuffle towards Frelock.  Slowly. . . Slooooowly. . . SLLOOOOOOOOOWWWLY.

Necromancer B:  [3]  Stands up still fairly surprised and fails to do anything other than stare at Frelock some more, angrily.

Goblin Zombie Mob B:  [auto-success] They stand around, smelling bad, waiting for orders from either of the two Necromancers.

Enemy Status

Goblin Shaman:  *dead*

Necromancer A:
Health: 5
Mana: 7

Necromancer B:
Health: 5
Mana: 8

Goblin Zombie Mob A:
Health: 25

Goblin Zombie Mob B:
Health: 25

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Havor'e (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dorlek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

NPC's

@kilakan, Trust me, you want him alive.  You don't want to face that demon without a good damage soak.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 10:59:50 pm by V-Norrec »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 11, 2010, 08:48:16 pm »

EDIT:  D'OH I double posted

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 11, 2010, 09:03:18 pm »

Hide the crystal in my clothes and then take out both pistols and headshot one of the necromancers.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 11, 2010, 10:52:06 pm »

Get up, slice and dice the necromancer that was successful this turn, then righteous fury same necromancer if alive, or other necromancer if dead

Spell list (not that I could do anything different at this point):
Divine Magic:
Righteous Fury
Divine Healing:
Heal Wound
All generalizations are false....including this one.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 11, 2010, 10:54:38 pm »

Already posted my spell list back in page 3:
Sorry for not posting my spells earlier.
Spells:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Continue following the hunter with haste.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 11, 2010, 11:10:04 pm »

oops sorry about that Coughdrop,

also Flintus, you never picked up that extra pistol so you're still at one, granted you only need one for one attack, guess if you had two I could give you two attacks, makes sense I suppose.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 11:12:49 pm by V-Norrec »

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 12, 2010, 02:44:19 am »

awww darnit I will have to remember to go get that...if I still can.

Well yeah just shoot with one then.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 12, 2010, 12:47:08 pm »

I'll shoot zombie two in the head; it seems like an easy target, standing around like that.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 12, 2010, 04:30:44 pm »

you removed my fire talismen from my inventory when you added the staff btw.
While we are walking design a variety of the earth skin spell that causes a small block of stone to appear in-front of the caster's hand (much like a book sized shield), and enchant it into the staff, so the staff can summon the block to stop arrows/spells/bullets/swords ect.  Unless this would suffer a penality to being enchanted while moving in which case:

Discuss tactics with the hunter and attempt to devise a feasible plan of attack.
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 12, 2010, 05:28:59 pm »

oh whoops, what was it, 2 fire damage?  Poor Havor'e, nobody wants to vouch for her.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 12, 2010, 06:09:18 pm »

It was a finesse type bonus, so +2 power I think.
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 116