Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94167 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 68: Malgun travels to the Nether (spiritually)
« Reply #780 on: January 10, 2011, 05:49:35 pm »

Waiting for more people to post.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: January 10, 2011, 06:54:48 pm »

Surprised, I simply do as I am told and prepare to be on my best behavior. I don't have a reason to doubt their motives, after all. ...I do feel a bit weird without my hat, though.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: January 10, 2011, 06:57:31 pm »

Two months? On second thought, Dor'lek thinks he might want to bring more friends with him...

Attempt to find everyone who met with the representative.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: January 10, 2011, 11:09:08 pm »

Wait...her spell restores not only her health, but her MANA too?  And she can get 5 attacks per round in addition to using her healing magic?  And her wind shield thing has to be broken every round in order to even attack her?  And she gets more health and mana than any enemy we've had thus far?  And we have only two people of our party here?  There's no way to beat her, especially since I already used my feat.  I'm running.

Understand that some enemies simply are best left till later, and run away.[/b]
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 07:54:12 pm by Frelock »
All generalizations are false....including this one.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: January 10, 2011, 11:27:06 pm »

Yeah, she's combining multiple types of magic together for maximum effect, and well she just ate pure energy more or less.  ((Technically just you two could beat her, you just have to figure out her weakness))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: January 10, 2011, 11:36:48 pm »

((Hit her hairpin, the glowy one. Then her blouse will come undone and you can hit her heart with a deku nut.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: January 11, 2011, 01:40:36 am »

((I'm guessing that those balls man, dem balls.))
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: January 11, 2011, 07:54:46 pm »

((well, lets try it for one turn at least))

Slice the balls with my mana-draining sword

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: January 11, 2011, 08:12:18 pm »

((K, it's a Ballachinian!))
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: January 11, 2011, 08:14:37 pm »

Just kinda waiting for Khan, because it's plot discovery time.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: January 14, 2011, 03:30:45 am »

Screw it I've waited too long already, turn is going through tomorrow no matter what, for now sleep :(

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: January 14, 2011, 05:27:07 pm »

what I swear I posted an action... .well
Attempt to use an mana encantment on myself, to remove the oil from my cloths and that covering my skin, and have it solidify into a solid ball, then pick up the solid ball of oil and carry it with me
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 69: Burnin' through the night
« Reply #792 on: January 15, 2011, 02:31:16 am »

Then again...

If the madam throws energy at us again, hold it and taint it so her magic is corrupted

[6] Pfft, forget waiting you can do it from here.  [9+2=11 of 1]  It's quite simple really, when you combine magic, the barriers between all the different kinds of magic disappear, then it's just a matter of plucking the right strings and the job is done.  [5(mana spent)x10(effectiveness modifier)=50 damage]  With a blast of purple flames the madame lights up and burns away in an instant, leaving only her clothing behind.

Okay the tower seems out of the question at least for awhile.
Running kick the wall again and try to catch up with Khan.

[6]  With all the grace and elegance of a man trained in the martial arts since birth, you kick the door open and proceed down the darkened path.  You begin rushing down the stairs.  Hopefully you can reach whoever is down there in time.

Surprised, I simply do as I am told and prepare to be on my best behavior. I don't have a reason to doubt their motives, after all. ...I do feel a bit weird without my hat, though.

[6]  "Well... I guess I better be on good behavior, not everyday you actually MEET a goddess."  You say to yourself as you approach and open the door.  The room in a lot smaller than what you expected.  Inside you see Sareesa sitting, talking with a couple of people.  As you approach she waves them away.

"I thought I might get a visit from one of you, eventually.  Not so soon, perhaps, but I suppose it was unavoidable, given the mission you have been given." she definitely looks like she was portrayed in the pictures, though her garb is radically different than you would have expected.  She dresses like she is nothing more than a peasant with a brown dress with a high collar and sleeves that cover all but her hands.  It appears as though Sareesa's humble nature has survived her assention.  "So what brings you to me Malgun?  I'm eager to hear about what life is like back on Norrec, from your eyes."  She says as two chairs magically appear, one in front of you one behind you.  Sareesa moves forward and sits in the chair in front of you and looks at you expectantly.

Two months? On second thought, Dor'lek thinks he might want to bring more friends with him...

Attempt to find everyone who met with the representative.

[4]  Well you know where Flintus is.  Walking around town, you see Ochita and Frelock in a brothel burning a madame alive.  Deciding not to question what they do in their free time you continue looking around town, but find no trace of Khan or Malgun.

((well, lets try it for one turn at least))

Slice the balls with my mana-draining sword

[auto-fail]  Dude, that madame totally just got what she deserved.  The outlawing of magic like that was put in place for a good reason.

what I swear I posted an action... .well
Attempt to use an mana encantment on myself, to remove the oil from my cloths and that covering my skin, and have it solidify into a solid ball, then pick up the solid ball of oil and carry it with me

[2+3=5 of 7]  You try to warp the oil that covers you using your magical energy into a solid ball of oil.  Unfortunately, you just manage to turn it into water, thus getting rid of any useful properties a random solid ball of oil might have.

[2]  You think about heading down, but decide to sit down and rest first.  All that slipping and sliding earlier has you tired out.

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 02:43:19 am by V-Norrec »

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: January 15, 2011, 02:33:52 am »

Woo hoo!

Free the poor girls after getting a little information about the slaving ring from them, heal Ochita, then go find other companions to help.

Action edited.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 01:13:06 pm by Frelock »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 69: Burnin' through the night
« Reply #794 on: January 15, 2011, 05:24:27 am »

Told ya Frelock, I am so awesome! I even forgot about the library thing!

Help Fre free the girls and see if I cant find any loot. If so, share some with frelock.

(Oh, almost forgot. Can you heal me?)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 116