Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94165 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 65: Rumble in the Brothel
« Reply #750 on: December 30, 2010, 02:12:54 am »

50hp and 100mp? I suspect the waiting list will be getting shorter. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: December 30, 2010, 02:13:57 am »

Don't forget my sword sucks both HP and MP, though I admit that's quite a bit of soak she's got there.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: December 30, 2010, 02:42:59 am »

Investigate the funny looking wall and try to get through.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: December 30, 2010, 10:02:14 am »

EDIT: Hmmm....

Quickly search for some type of gag. Use it on the madam.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 10:04:45 am by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: December 30, 2010, 12:19:07 pm »

haha you guys are screwed.... here's hoping I don't fall off the stairs though.
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: December 31, 2010, 03:20:06 pm »

Waiting for Serious

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 66: Inventive players
« Reply #756 on: January 03, 2011, 12:01:23 am »

Well I was hoping he'd be around so I could exposition you all to death more, but oh well, let's continue forward, I'll just skip his turn as he's kinda in a solo adventure now anyhow and I don't want to ruin it for him by choosing my preferred options.

Quote from: kilakan
AH! Take some of the giant cave spider silk, make boots from it(or just tie some to the bottoms of my shoes), and put them on, then remove the enchantment that makes them non-sticky.  Proceed down the stairs with my sticky boots, to keep me from sliding.

((And this is why I'm not auto-ing serious's action, I would NEVER have thought of doing that.))

[6+3-1(environmental modifier)= 8 of 5]  Thinking quick, you manage to shape the spider silk into boots and turn them into sticky boots, able to transverse slippery terrain with easy.

[2]  Unfortunately, the ground is still really slick and you just aren't used to your sticky boots yet.  Luckily you are no where near the edge as you continually try to get up off the ground.

Inventory:  -1 square yard of Spider Silk
+ 1 Sticky Boots (removes environmental penalties associate with slippery environments)

Quote from: CoughDrop
"We really should get going."

[auto-success]  You don't want to seem to help whoever is undergoing the trials without supervision.  "We should probably head out to get to the Blue Blood Tower." you say.  Flintus completely ignores you however, :(

Quote from: Frelock
Righteous Fury the witch, then break out of this disrupting wind.

[3] [1/2=1 damage] You manage to cast a Righteous Fury at the madame, it nearly misses however and you only manage to hit her hand.  You're not even sure she noticed your clumsy attempt at spell casting.

[5]  You manage to break out of the swirling twister and it fades to nothing now that it holds nobody in place.

Quote from: Flintus10
Investigate the funny looking wall and try to get through.

[4] You investigate the wall and discover that it is in fact a secret passage way to the trial grounds for persons who want to learn the secrets of a priest(ess) of Sareesa.  [2] You probe around the wall but you just can't seem to get it to open.  "Dor'lek give me a hand would you?  You're a priest, you should know how this stuff works right?" you ask.

Quote from: Ochita
Quickly search for some type of gag. Use it on the madam.

[4]  AH HA, time to use her sexual deviancy against her.  Quickly diving behind the counter you find a gag (used). This should work nicely and prove approriately humiliating for the scarlet madame.  [6 vs. 2] Easily overpowering her, you force the gag into her mouth and tie it tightly behind her head.  This should effectively disrupt all her attempts at spell casting, at least until she can get the thing out.

((I also would never have thought of this))

Enemy Turns

Madame:  [3 (requires 4 for successful action)] the Madame struggles futilely against the gag.  [2]  She focuses only on the gag and nothing else

Enemy Status

Madame
Health:  49 of 50
Mana:  91 of 100

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor'lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 12:07:21 am by V-Norrec »

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 66: Inventive Players
« Reply #757 on: January 03, 2011, 12:44:10 am »

I think it's time to Cleave her in Twain!(feat)
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: January 03, 2011, 02:15:31 am »

Now it is time to find some rstraints and use them on her

XD Wow... Well I had an idea and IT WORKED!
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: January 03, 2011, 02:21:38 am »

Sorry for holding you guys up. Like I said, dog ate my ethernet cable. :-\ Now the thing's faulty and only works like 10% of the time. I could replace it, but I might have enough money soon to get a wireless computer instead, so hopefully if that happens I can be active once more. ^^

I thank the bounty hunter for the proof. "Sorry about all that," I say to the rest of the trolls. "I'll be on my way now." I tip my hat to the crowd at large and leave, intent on handing the effigy over to the mystic.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: January 03, 2011, 03:05:36 am »

"I guess there isn't much we can do here. I guess we should get going and search for this tower eh?"

Kick the door for good measure and then leave with Dor'lek and see if Sentinel can give us any new information about the tower.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 03:10:08 am by Flintus10 »

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: January 03, 2011, 08:27:05 am »

you wouldn't of thought of that?  Honestly I thought thats what you intended me to do, giant spider webbing followed by slick oil.  anyways.
Attempt to get to my feet and progress carefully down the stairs.
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: January 05, 2011, 11:48:08 pm »

Quote from: Frelock
I think it's time to Cleave her in Twain!(feat)

As you attempt to bring your sword down you realize she's using an artificial magic bubble to magically absorb the damage.  Thankfully your sword breaks it into tiny pieces, but with all the momentum lost from breaking the bubble, you don't manage to do any actual physical damage to her.

Quote from: Ochita
Now it is time to find some restraints and use them on her

[2]  "Look restraints!  I just need to get them off the wall."  As you strain you realize the restraints are bolted down really well.  I guess they don't want the people into that kind of stuff escaping, makes sense when you think about it.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
I thank the bounty hunter for the proof. "Sorry about all that," I say to the rest of the trolls. "I'll be on my way now." I tip my hat to the crowd at large and leave, intent on handing the effigy over to the mystic.

[4]  You take the effigy and head back to the market district after making your apologies to the Trolls in the bar.  You hand the effigy over to the Troll.  "So, you say she not be after me 'den.  'Dat be good news.  Wit' 'da return of 'dis though, I trust her.  So, you be wantin' to travel to 'da spirit realm right, to see if Sareesa be sendin' you 'dat vision?" he asks getting down a vial of some kind of elixer and jar of some sort of powder.

Quote from: Flintus10
Kick the door for good measure and then leave with Dor'lek and see if Sentinel can give us any new information about the tower.

[6]  You kick the door, and surprisingly it opens... weird.  At least with Dor'lek, already a priest, you should be able to pass through these trials thanks to his knowledge without any sort of difficulty.  Or you could just go plan

Quote from: kilakan
Attempt to get to my feet and progress carefully down the stairs.

[1]  "WOAH!"  You say slipping again as you continually try to get up.  It looks like you are getting closer and closer to the edge.  There's got to be a better way around this, most priests just learning their trade wouldn't be able to pass this test!

Quote from: Coughdrop w/ AI
Follow Flintus

You stand at the door and wait for Flintus to make a decision about what he wants to do.

Enemy Turns

Madame:  [5]  The madame gets the gag out.  "Now, know what true power is!"  [4]  She floats into the air and several multi-colored orbs begin to whirl around her.  The sheer force of the wind as they whirl around her prevent you from getting close to her.  It seems as though the spell is still gathering strength, what it's purpose is though, you can't imagine.

Enemy Status

Madame
Health:  29 of 50
Mana:  58 of 100

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 67: Khan dislikes Oily Stone!
« Reply #763 on: January 06, 2011, 12:30:04 am »

Shoot her! Shoot her!

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 67: Khan dislikes Oily Stone!
« Reply #764 on: January 06, 2011, 12:36:33 am »

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 116