Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 93954 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 5: *proud pose*
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2010, 06:15:42 pm »

See if I can make an enchantment that does the same effect as the magic I just used on myself should someone wearing the enchantment become close to death.
In other words, make a defibrillator that goes off if the person wearing it's heart stops, but also repairs enough of the damage to keep their heart from stopping again.
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2010, 06:23:59 pm »

Oh, now you guys are learning how to take advantage of your magic, that's the kind of stuff I want to hear :D

Oh, I forgot to mention, enchanted bullets require a special kind of gun to fire, they can't be fired with a regular gun.  So just in case you were thinking about it, you better obtain yourself a caster first.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 06:27:11 pm by V-Norrec »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2010, 06:46:03 pm »

Get myself to a healer, enhchant my staff to Electrocute those hit by it so i have a source of non mana using damage
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2010, 07:50:59 pm »

Thanks, that's kind of ya. :D

I attach the scope to my rifle and take a look through it to see how well it works, then search around and see if I can figure out where the goblins came from. If I pick up their trail I'll tell Flintus and Frelock, then ask if they want to come with me. If I can't pick up the trail quickly, I'll stay in the area and see if anything develops.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 07:52:48 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2010, 11:02:14 pm »

Really sorry everyone, I was moving and had some trouble setting up the new dish system. Probably should have warned about the move - though I didn't know anything would go wrong  :(... Thanks for the AI instead of just removing me.
 Anyway...

Am I allowed to use a spell
Ask Khan how he was injured, seeing as this is mostly a peaceful place. Offer to fully heal him IF I don't find out that he was trying to loot off the dying. Ask several of those who are under the coughing disease if they had ale and if they believe it may be the cause of their coughing.

Good to be back.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 11:31:54 pm by CoughDrop »
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2010, 11:29:19 pm »

Should go back and inform the others...good one.  I would normally attack straight out, but I suppose one turn of plotting, planning, and preparation would be useful.

Find a decent hunk of meat in the woods.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 06, 2010, 12:01:52 am »

well, I didn't want to sick two war dogs and 2 goblins on you straight away without your consent.  Considering more might come out :P

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 06, 2010, 01:06:38 am »

Hey, you're the GM; it's your job to get me into messes, and my job to get me out of them.  That said, I appreciate the preparation turn, it means my cunning plan will allow me to cause even more mayhem defeat the vile forces of evil more efficiently.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 06, 2010, 03:55:10 am »

I'll follow Malgun if he can track the goblin.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 6: Burning from the Inside
« Reply #84 on: October 06, 2010, 11:25:19 am »

It's just left over niceness from when I GM'ed DnD, roll with it, makes your life easier.

Quote from: kilakan
See if I can make an enchantment that does the same effect as the magic I just used on myself should someone wearing the enchantment become close to death.

[6]  You sucessfully turn the shirt you are wearing underneath your shirt into and auto-defibrillator/bone setting shirt at the cost of all of your mana.  Of course you think to yourself, that if you die mana won't be of any use anyhow.  It can only carry one charge so you'll need to recharge it after it kicks in once.

+1 Elemental Enchanted Shirt (auto-reviving, Charge: 1)

Quote from: wolfchild
Get myself to a healer, enhchant my staff to Electrocute those hit by it so i have a source of non mana using damage

[6]  You run into town as you begin coughing up blood.  You force yourself to keep running into the temple and search for a healer.  [1] You fail as you collapse outside of the temple like so many of the townspeople.  You decide that enchanting your staff can wait and that you should instead begin devoting your life to the gods before you die.  [1]  Your insides begin to feel like they are on fire.  It is a truly miserable experience.  [6]  You think your organs are all still intact however.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
I attach the scope to my rifle and take a look through it to see how well it works, then search around and see if I can figure out where the goblins came from. If I pick up their trail I'll tell Flintus and Frelock, then ask if they want to come with me. If I can't pick up the trail quickly, I'll stay in the area and see if anything develops.

[2]  You stare at the rifle and the scope and realize you need to come up with some kind of mounting system. . . [4]  Looking through the bag of trinkets you find some materials you think you can transform into a mounting system.  [4] Rather than focus on the scope right now and mounting system.  You focus on finding the trail of the goblins.  Thankfully Frelock already found the nearby Goblin cave, so you decide to just follow him.

Quote from: CoughDrop
Ask Khan how he was injured, seeing as this is mostly a peaceful place. Offer to fully heal him IF I don't find out that he was trying to loot off the dying. Ask several of those who are under the coughing disease if they had ale and if they believe it may be the cause of their coughing.

[5]  You ask Khan if how he got injured.  He looks slightly uncomfortable about this question.  (vs roll of Khan: [1])  Not able to come up with a suitable lie he tells you that he was searching through the dying's things when a guard came up and maced him in the ribs.  You decide he isn't really all that worthy of your healing skills right now.  [4]  After leaving Khan you begin looking for one of the more stable ill persons and begin to ask him some basic questions.  After warming him up a little bit you ask him whether or not he drank the ale in town.  He says that he did.  You then ask him if he drank it shortly before he came down with this coughing sickness and he answers affirmatively before beginning to cough again, violently.

Quote from: Frelock
Find a decent hunk of meat in the woods.

[3]  You fail to find any meat in the woods when a slightly morbid idea strikes you.  You go back to where the dead goblins are and hack off one of the dead goblins legs to use a piece of meat.  You then go lead Malgun and Flintus to the Goblin Cave.

Quote from:
I'll follow Malgun if he can track the goblin.

[auto-success]  You follow Frelock to the cave.

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Havor'e (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor'lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 03:25:14 pm by V-Norrec »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 06, 2010, 11:39:15 am »

I should've thought of that. *knocks on side of head*

Now that I have the necessary parts, I'll attach the scope to the rifle. Frelock seems to be carrying torches, so I'll wait for him to go first and hang back slightly, ready to provide cover fire should goblins attack.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 06, 2010, 12:03:41 pm »

Resistances added, also if you use spells and you are not wolfchild, I didn't write them down and thus I need for you to tell me what you want again, because I'm lazy.  Go to the Spell Book and look at the spells on the first page, those are the spells you get to choose from, unless you have an idea for some spell you want to create on your own and the I will add it in if I feel it is appropriate.

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 06, 2010, 12:08:56 pm »

[sploier=Obvious spoiler is Obvious]Someone should go check out the bartender about his beer... It obviously has a connection to the illness.[/spoiler]

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 06, 2010, 12:48:35 pm »

"[sploier=Obvious spoiler is Obvious]Someone should go check out the bartender about his beer... It obviously has a connection to the illness.[/spoiler]"

>_>
Thanks, but I was slowly coming to this conclusion through roleplay and not meta-gaming.

Realizing that it would be a better idea to find the source of this poison and leave healing the wounded for later, I go off to the bar to confront the bartender. Though I do not want to seem like I am imposing too much, I casually order an ale and make idle chatter with him while pretending to drink the ale. Once I feel he is warmed up I ask him if he has seen anyone tamper with his ale lately...

Is this too many actions for one turn? I don't want to be breaking the rules, now.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 06, 2010, 02:19:21 pm »

Alright, combat time!

Throw meat to distract the dogs, cast Righteous Fury on goblin #2, attack goblin #1 with longsword.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 116