Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94164 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 64: Party at the Brothel
« Reply #735 on: December 27, 2010, 10:21:52 pm »

better?
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: December 27, 2010, 10:47:53 pm »

Yes, I am satisfied now :D

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: December 28, 2010, 10:19:01 am »

"Hey, Flintus!... What's going on in here?" Take a good look around and inquire what's going on with anyone in the vicinity. If nothing seems too out of place, just tell Flintus about Blue Blood Tower and ask if he'd be willing to team up to investigate.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: December 28, 2010, 03:26:22 pm »

Glad that things worked out better than expected, I put down my trap-box and take a seat, resting my elbows on my knees. By the time I've recovered from the brawl, so has the troll, and now I have to answer her question. "Simple enough. You're here for a bounty on a Troll mystic. I want you to forget about it." If/Once she agrees to that, I'll head back and let him know that I managed to pull it off.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: December 28, 2010, 10:49:22 pm »

Investigate claims of the girls as to what exactly the Madame has done (outright kidnapping during the night?  Keeping them locked in a celler?  Good 'ol pimp tactics?) and then find the Madame to confront her.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: December 28, 2010, 10:51:36 pm »

Dude, she;s gonna be some demonic, tentacle demon rapist.  You may not want to confront her.
Nom nom nom

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: December 28, 2010, 11:06:37 pm »

Frelocks holy and Im demonic, I'm sure things will work out okay.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: December 29, 2010, 05:26:33 am »

"Ah Malgun, I agree we should probably start looking for the crystals, but first I'd like to know a bit more about the Blue Blood Tower as well as see if any of the others want to give us a hand. Either way it seems Khan has gotten gimself into a bit of a mess here.

See if I can get down the stairs after Khan and if not then just head back to Sentinel and find out more about the Blue Blood Tower.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: December 29, 2010, 01:01:06 pm »

I'm in the basement of the temple, in a giant complex underneath the city, there's absolutely no way you would know I'm there or be able to follow me.
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: December 29, 2010, 06:22:44 pm »

Quote from: last post
Quote from: CoughDrop
Dor'lek puts down his book. "Yes, I will go to the Blue Blood Tower. I thank you for your help and will pray that you find more leads. I shall return here if I am successful.", he says, getting up and bowing before leaving. He goes off after Flintus to see if he'd want to come along on this trip. If not, look up the best ways to get to get to Blue Blood Tower.

[5] Following Flintus you enter the temple and notice the eerie silence.  You see an open door off to the side, and a flame is lit meaning somebody is undergoing one of the "Trials" necessary to become a Priest(ess) of Sareesa.  If it's Khan, unless he has a much better knowledge of the precepts taught by Sareesa than he appears, he's doomed.

I more or less left that open so they could go in there and assist you.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: December 29, 2010, 07:54:49 pm »

oh well.... I tend not to read other peoples turn to not affect the roleplaying ness of the game.   But ok then... I don't really wanna be doomed.
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 65: Rumble in the Brothel
« Reply #746 on: December 30, 2010, 12:05:10 am »

Quote from: Ochita
Slap thyself

Comfort the girl and tell her to go home. Team up with frelock to find out the problem.

[4]  Now that you've regained your attention, you tell the girl to go home, or at least get out of here while you talk with the proprietor of the establishment.  [2] You contribute nothing to any possible long-term solution to this problem even though the Madam has finally arrived, likely to see if her girls are back or not.

Quote from: kilakan
Descend deeper through the stairs, keeping my sword out incase.

[3]  You walk down some more stairs leading deeper into the earth.  You arrive at a straight platform and slip down.  Looking down you can see the stone is magically enchanted to secrete oil, constantly keeping the surface slick.

Quote from: CoughDrop
"Hey, Flintus!... What's going on in here?" Take a good look around and inquire what's going on with anyone in the vicinity. If nothing seems too out of place, just tell Flintus about Blue Blood Tower and ask if he'd be willing to team up to investigate.

[4]  You look around, but nobody is in the Temple, which in and of itself is quite odd considering what just befell the town only hours earlier in the day.  The only unusual thing is that a priest(ess) is apparently undergoing the Trials in order to become a priest(ess) of Sareesa.  You remember the trials you hand to go through to be a priest.  It would require expert knowledge to pass through, or divine luck.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
Glad that things worked out better than expected, I put down my trap-box and take a seat, resting my elbows on my knees. By the time I've recovered from the brawl, so has the troll, and now I have to answer her question. "Simple enough. You're here for a bounty on a Troll mystic. I want you to forget about it." If/Once she agrees to that, I'll head back and let him know that I managed to pull it off.

[5]  The Troll starts to laugh.  "You be thinkin' I'm here to collect 'dat bounty?  Nah mon, word be 'dere is some powerful crystal in 'da area, I was here to collect 'dat for my Patron.  T'ings not really be goin' accordin' to plan though.  To prove to 'da Mystic I not be here for him, take him 'dis." she says pulling out a crude effigy of a humanoid figure.  "He left it behind, it be protectin' him from physical threats.  Once he has 'dat back in his possession, he be givin' you a great reward, I be sure of 'dat."

Quote from: Frelock
Investigate claims of the girls as to what exactly the Madame has done (outright kidnapping during the night?  Keeping them locked in a celler?  Good 'ol pimp tactics?) and then find the Madame to confront her.

[6]  Before the girl leaves, you ask her what she means when she says the girls are forced to work here.  "We're taken from all over in the night.  This isn't the only Brothel we get sold to.  They are all over the place, and they keep moving us around, to keep us from ever getting to know the area.  We're always being watched."  She won't say any more than that as she leaves, obviously intent on getting out during the confusion that took place earlier, and is soon to be taking place at the brothel.

[3]  The madame enters the establishment.  She brushes you aside as she goes and checks one of the personal rooms.  "You're a part of the sex slave trade."  you accuse.

"Hmmm, I wonder who told you that.  Don't worry yourself about it though, you won't be here long enough to do any good."  She says smiling.  All of a sudden winds begin to swirl around you, you try to move but find yourself repulsed by the wind.  Whoever she is, she has powerful magic at her side, that much is certain.

Quote from:
"Ah Malgun Dor'lek, I agree we should probably start looking for the crystals, but first I'd like to know a bit more about the Blue Blood Tower as well as see if any of the others want to give us a hand. Either way it seems Khan has gotten gimself into a bit of a mess here.

See if I can get down the stairs after Khan and if not then just head back to Sentinel and find out more about the Blue Blood Tower.

[3]  You look around for an entrance to the priestly testing chamber, but none are readily apparent.  You are drawn to a side room however, as you look around you notice one of the walls doesn't look quite right... odd.

Enemy Status

Madame
Health:  50 of 50
Mana:  90 of 100

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor'lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: December 30, 2010, 12:11:52 am »

Hum...
AH! Take some of the giant cave spider silk, make boots from it(or just tie some to the bottoms of my shoes), and put them on, then remove the enchantment that makes them non-sticky.  Proceed down the stairs with my sticky boots, to keep me from sliding.
Nom nom nom

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: December 30, 2010, 01:22:40 am »

"We really should get going."
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: December 30, 2010, 02:02:20 am »

Righteous Fury the witch, then break out of this disrupting wind.
All generalizations are false....including this one.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 116