Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94157 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 62: Gentlemanly Beer
« Reply #720 on: December 25, 2010, 11:21:44 pm »

update will be tomorrow, probably early, we'll see.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 62: Gentlemanly Beer
« Reply #721 on: December 26, 2010, 04:17:28 am »

"So, what's next?" Read book on healing.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 63: Toasty Spider
« Reply #722 on: December 26, 2010, 03:23:34 pm »

Quote from: Flintus10
"I'm not absolutely sure what needs to be done with them to be honest, but as has already been proven it would be best for these crystals not to fall into the wrong hands. Particularly if they have some connection with the ancient portal."

Continue to question Sentinel about the connection between the crystals and the ancient gate.

[1]  You're busy digesting the information you already know.  So much so that you don't ask a single question.

Quote from: kilakan
Spell Overload:Fire breath.  Slash the spider web off myself with my sword quickly after.  If I have time ready my staff for a fireball blast should the spider attack again.

(-6 mana) [6x4=24 damage]  With a blast the super-powered spell hits the spider, and it bursts into flames.  It's husk already charred beyond recognition.  [2]  The web makes it too sticky to get out your sword though.  Uggg, it gets in the way of everything!

((While I could be mean and give the spider an action, I'm saying it just burnt up since there is a lingering effect to the Breath of Fire spell anyhow.))

Quote from: Ochita
"Hey! Hey! Its okay. Tell me whats wrong. I'll do what needs to be sorted."

[5]  "Take me away from here, please, nobody wants to be here, we're all unwilling slaves to the madam."  she says still crying into your clothes.  You hear somebody approaching the door.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
The deflection worked! ...Sort of. Still, this is my chance, and I attempt to grab the troll and slide her across the bar. The fact she's twice my size will be conveniently ignored.

[2] The fact that she is larger than you WOULD be conveniently ignored, if you could lift her up.  *straining noises*

Quote from: Frelock
Finish beer, go find another companion to help.

[3] [3=Ochita]  Downing the rest of your beer, you decide your job here is done and it's time to exit before Malgun can get you into any trouble.  Walking off, you think you here the sounds of crying.  Looking in the window, you see Ochita with a scantly-clad woman.  You approach the door and enter.  "What's going on here?" you ask.

Quote from: CoughDrop
"So, what's next?" Read book on healing.

[4]  "So, what do we do now then Sentinel?"  You ask whipping out your book on healing and beginning to digest the information inside.  As you read Sentinel responds.  [6] Expertly multi-tasking you manage to digest both the first chapter and what Sentinel says.  "Well, now I be tinkin' if we be findin' all 'dem crystals, combined with Sareesa's power, we might be able to destroy the Ancient Portal for good.  Sareesa be keepin' 'da demons busy so far, but 'dat not be lastin' forever, 'dere always be more of 'dem."  he says thinking.  "Ya should head to Blue Blood Tower, and pick up 'da next crystal, I'll be workin' on findin' leads on 'da other crystals." he says.

((Choose one healing spell to learn))

Enemy Turns

Troll Bounty Hunter:  [6]  The Troll attempts to lift you up off of her, but you manage to wriggle out of her grasp. 

Enemy Status

Troll Bounty Hunter
Health:  18 of 30

Giant Spider *dead*

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor'lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: December 26, 2010, 08:06:03 pm »

Cast a quick heal on Oticha, then negotiate the girl's release from this wretched state.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: December 27, 2010, 02:02:11 am »

That went nowhere... instead I'll go low, aiming another kick at the troll's knees. I have to bring her down to the ground and work that leg over, make her tap out.

(Sorry, part-time wrestling fan. :D)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: December 27, 2010, 05:59:47 am »

Head out and look for the others.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: December 27, 2010, 09:58:04 am »

Dor'lek puts down his book. "Yes, I will go to the Blue Blood Tower. I thank you for your help and will pray that you find more leads. I shall return here if I am successful.", he says, getting up and bowing before leaving. He goes off after Flintus to see if he'd want to come along on this trip. If not, look up the best ways to get to get to Blue Blood Tower.

Holy Blood of Sareesa get!
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: December 27, 2010, 11:17:56 am »

Attempt to weave an  enchantment to make the web non-sticky, then remove it from myself and collect the webbing's silk for later.
Nom nom nom

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: December 27, 2010, 11:54:59 am »

See how the situation is. When I see Frelock I give him a light slap.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: December 27, 2010, 02:49:30 pm »

Do you want healing or not?
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: December 27, 2010, 06:51:33 pm »

Light slap as in 'Dude, you may have stopped me from finding out about the demon portals. Now we will need to think of something else. If that works even.'

I think I may be justified with a no damage slap.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 64: Party at the Brothel
« Reply #731 on: December 27, 2010, 08:55:33 pm »

Quote from: Frelock
Cast a quick heal on Ochita, then negotiate the girl's release from this wretched state.

[4] [4-1=3] With a quick wave of your hand, you heal some of the damage caused by the mace blow to Ochita's chest earlier in the day.  [auto-fail]  The madam isn't here yet and whatever is going on, she is the source of the problem.  You hear several more girls coming back to work, maybe the madam is with them?

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
That went nowhere... instead I'll go low, aiming another kick at the troll's knees. I have to bring her down to the ground and work that leg over, make her tap out.

[5] [6x2=12]  You kick for the troll's leg and knock her to the floor.  As she falls she hits her head on the bar knocking herself out for a couple of minutes.  [6] When the Troll wakes up she says, "Ya be pretty good mon.  So what ya be wantin' me to do?  I be owin' you somethin'."

Quote from: Flintus10
Head out and look for the others.

[4] You decide to go try and hook up with Khan, it's been too long since you've seen him and that probably means something in town is burning down.  Heading towards the temple, it is eerily quiet and nobody is around.

Quote from: CoughDrop
Dor'lek puts down his book. "Yes, I will go to the Blue Blood Tower. I thank you for your help and will pray that you find more leads. I shall return here if I am successful.", he says, getting up and bowing before leaving. He goes off after Flintus to see if he'd want to come along on this trip. If not, look up the best ways to get to get to Blue Blood Tower.

[5] Following Flintus you enter the temple and notice the eerie silence.  You see an open door off to the side, and a flame is lit meaning somebody is undergoing one of the "Trials" necessary to become a Priest(ess) of Sareesa.  If it's Khan, unless he has a much better knowledge of the precepts taught by Sareesa than he appears, he's doomed.

Quote from: kilakan
Attempt to weave an enchantment to make the web non-sticky, then remove it from myself and collect the webbing's silk for later.

[8+3=11 of 3] With some quick thinking, you enchant the webbing to make it nothing more than silk.  You gather it up, in case you want a spider silk robe (the height of fashion you're assured by all those who care about such things.)

Inventory:  4 square yards of spider silk.

Quote from: Ochita
See how the situation is. When I see Frelock I give him a light slap.

[2]  You observe the situation.  You have a mildly-attractive woman in provocative clothing crying on your shoulder while your friend looks at you.  Frelock's going to be so jealous after this.  [1]  You are far to busy admiring the prostitutes cleavage to worry about Frelock.

Enemy Status

Troll Bounty Hunter *neutralized*
Health:  6 of 30

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor'lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: December 27, 2010, 09:15:46 pm »

Slap thyself

Comfort the girl and tell her to go home. Team up with frelock to find out the problem.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: December 27, 2010, 09:20:38 pm »

Descend deeper through the stairs, keeping my sword out incase.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 10:21:46 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: December 27, 2010, 10:13:47 pm »

You didn't bold your action, bad kilakan :(
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 116