Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94130 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 48: The penalty for stealing is...
« Reply #600 on: December 01, 2010, 05:04:02 pm »

I'll go get my reward money from the town leader, then find the previous vendor I bought bullets from and load up another six clips. Bullets will probably be quite necessary soon.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: December 01, 2010, 05:05:59 pm »

Hypothesize on enchantments that can be woven straight into flesh, skin and blood.  Such as one to permanently increase resistance, or healing.  Plan it out and make notes on anything I could possibly do to my own body via permanent magics.
Nom nom nom

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: December 01, 2010, 06:12:15 pm »

This just isn't Ochita's day!

Dor'lek goes looking for wounded to heal. If he can't find any, check the temple. Remember to meet up at the town hall later.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 49: Reward Collection
« Reply #603 on: December 02, 2010, 01:15:52 am »

Quote from: Flintus10
Head to the captain of the guard and get my reward for clearing out the goblins

[2]  You barely manage to drag yourself to the Captain of the Guard.  He looks at you, "Ahhhh, yes, the fellow who helped lead the defense, here, take it it's yours, now shoo, I have to meet with the Zealot Representative."  he says forcing a pouch of 10 silver coins on you (You reward for the goblins was the Crystal and Book).

Quote from: Frelock
Cast a small heal on the fool, then go back to the rest of the party.

[1]  You attempt to cast a small heal but it fizzles in mid-air.  It's the moisture in the air. . . gets in the way of all spells, everyone knows that.  [6]  You head to where the rest of the part was moments ago, but the only one there is Khan who seems to be trying to enchant himself. . . that can't end well.

Quote from: Ochita
"Oh god my ribs, that was.. dumb. Well... lets get back.

[5]  You go back to the inn and stumble into your bed, sobbing deeply.  ((And this is why you should be more specific with your actions))

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
I'll go get my reward money from the town leader, then find the previous vendor I bought bullets from and load up another six clips. Bullets will probably be quite necessary soon.

[4]  You head to the town hall hoping the town leader is there.  Luckily enough, he is.  You ask him about receiving some cash for the assistance with both the goblins and the undead invasion.  (Reward roll: 18+14=32 Silver coins)  He gives you a pouch filled with money.  This makes you very happy.

[1]  You head back to the market district but it looks like the vendors of bullets haven't returned yet.

Quote from: kilakan
Hypothesize on enchantments that can be woven straight into flesh, skin and blood.  Such as one to permanently increase resistance, or healing.  Plan it out and make notes on anything I could possibly do to my own body via permanent magics.

[auto-fail]  Enchanting yourself never leads to good things, your body would either be warped beyond all recognition physically, or mentally you would be changed so drastically you would be no better than the Demons you've fought against.

Quote from: Dor'lek
Dor'lek goes looking for wounded to heal. If he can't find any, check the temple. Remember to meet up at the town hall later.

[1]  There are absolutely no wounded anywhere to heal.  You go to the temple and look around but it looks like there are no wounded there either.

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dorlek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

I think I updated all those numbers correct, check me on it.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: December 02, 2010, 01:36:14 am »

Find somewhere to buy some more bullets and then head back to the representative

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: December 02, 2010, 07:19:18 am »

No wounded? That's quite a surprise.

Head to the town hall and read my book on healing until the meeting.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: December 02, 2010, 09:19:29 am »

Seeing that that particular merchant isn't here, I'll look around for another one.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: December 02, 2010, 12:05:04 pm »

Head on back to the town hall, and on my way help the people bury their dead.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: December 02, 2010, 02:02:14 pm »

You got a one, it means you found no wounded.  That are they are still inside their houses, really though, wounded would just add a bit more complications, I don't want to keep track of large numbers of nameless NPCs, because I'm lazy.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: December 02, 2010, 06:08:23 pm »

Help clean up this town.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: December 02, 2010, 06:14:13 pm »

Enchant Serresa's staff with a focusing type enchantment, that when used, will temporarily increase the power of an enchantment or spell.  And head to meet the zealot.  Damn zealot couldn't just tell us what he wanted when he was there.... I hate those type of people....
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 50: Turn of epic failures
« Reply #611 on: December 03, 2010, 11:24:18 pm »

Quote from: Flintus10
Find somewhere to buy some more bullets and then head back to the representative

[1] You find Malgun waiting at the bullet and gun vendor, you get in line behind him and wait for the vendor to return.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . this is taking a while.

Quote from: CoughDrop
Head to the town hall and read my book on healing until the meeting.

[3] You make it to town hall and take a seat and start reading your book. (luck roll: 4) The book is pretty boring but you manage to stay awake.  You really don't learn anything however.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
Seeing that that particular merchant isn't here, I'll look around for another one.

[2]  You wait for the vendor to return, he doesn't.  Several other vendors are beginning to make their way back now.

Quote from: Frelock
Head on back to the town hall, and on my way help the people bury their dead.

[1] (luck roll: 6)  You think about going to the town hall, but get distracted by a dead body.  It smells bad  >:(

Quote from: Ochita
Help clean up this town.

[3]  You go around town and take the dead zombie bodies and pile them up near the temple where they are going to burn all the corpses so they can't come back.  The streets are cleaner and people are less likely to die now.

Quote from: kilakan
Enchant Serresa's Sareesa's staff with a focusing type enchantment, that when used, will temporarily increase the power of an enchantment or spell.  And head to meet the zealot.  Damn zealot couldn't just tell us what he wanted when he was there.... I hate those type of people....

[1+3=4 of 10] (luck roll: 1) You start putting a new enchantment on your staff, as you work you forget to separate the two enchantments on the staff and soon a fireball comes out and hits you in the face. [3] [(4+3)/2=4 damage] [6] Out of all the people who tried to make it to the town hall, you are the one of the few who succeeded, be proud good sir, be proud.

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor'lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 04:14:51 am by V-Norrec »

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: December 04, 2010, 12:04:10 am »

Haul the smelly body to the pile of corpses to be burnt, then head to the town hall.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: December 04, 2010, 02:12:58 am »

Using my knowledge of construction, I attempt to take apart my trap box and instead turn it into a watch. I need to know just how long it's gonna take this merchant to get here.

:P I'm nothing if not stubborn.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: December 04, 2010, 02:22:10 am »

Leave the queue and go to town hall.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 116