Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94123 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 43: Gardios has some explaining to do. *danger*
« Reply #540 on: November 21, 2010, 06:53:55 am »

Shoot the demon horde and try not to die.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: November 21, 2010, 12:53:33 pm »

Which demon specifically? And damn, that was too close for ochita.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: November 21, 2010, 01:41:52 pm »

Toss Malgun one of the tears of Pentiant, then, Scream with fury, and spin around, slashing as I spin, aiming to hit the spine demon who shot malgun, in the back of it's neck.
I've got to get a good roll with this sword eventualsy....
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 04:47:03 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: November 21, 2010, 04:41:41 pm »

Really sorry for the absence, guys.

"DON'T DIE ON ME!" Cast Heal Wound on Ochita before dragging him behind some cover/a building. Try to figure out a way to regain some mana.

Malgun, I'm not quite sure how I'm going to be able to help you, seeing as I'm all out of mana...
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: November 21, 2010, 04:46:37 pm »

I could give you my ring of light, you *might* be able to drain the mana from it like I did and heal him..... OH
take one of my tears of pentinant!!!  They are a cure-all, it might work!
Nom nom nom

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: November 22, 2010, 01:06:48 pm »

I'm in trouble, aren't I? Thanks for the tear, though.

If I catch the tear of the penitent, use it. If not, try to grab it from where it fell, then use it. Either way, once that's done, it's time to retreat to the market, where I'll look around and see if I can find some healing potions or something to make use of.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 44: Ochita managed to avoid drowning *danger*
« Reply #546 on: November 22, 2010, 06:58:48 pm »

Quote from: Frelock
Righteous Fury on one of the hands, attack the legion demon with my sword.

[5] [(4+5)x2=18 damage] As you cast your spell towards one of the demonic arms you can feel the weight of righteousness crushing down on the impure appendage.  Soon the arm crumbles and turns into black ash and drifts away with the wind.  [6] The weight of that righteousness does not help you against the Legion Demons who parry and dodge your blows skillfully.

Quote from: Flintus10
Shoot whichever hand Frelock leaves and if I miss make sure to rush it with the sword before it can react.

[2] You try and shoot at the arm with your pistol, however, the arm presents a much smaller, more erratic target with out a body to attach itself to and you miss.  [6]  Running forward you try to attack it with your sword, however the arm just grabs your sword and with it's grip holding steady, tosses you backwards away from it.

Quote from: Ochita
Shoot the demon horde and try not to die.

[1] You try to shoot at the Legion Demons, but you can't even see straight you're so close to death, you elect to curl up in a ball and try to avoid different ways to die.  [2]  You've managed to avoid drowning and you announce that much to everyone who can hear you.

(Why are you the butt of most of my jokes so far?)

Quote from: kilakan
Toss Malgun one of the tears of Pentiant, then, Scream with fury, and spin around, slashing as I spin, aiming to hit the spine demon who shot malgun, in the back of it's neck.

[6] You toss one of your Tears of the Penitent right into Malgun's hand.  "Use it in good health."  You say.  [4] [6+2+1=9 damage]  With a swing of your blade, you loge your blade into the back of the spine demon.  As it catches on fire it whirls around and faces you.  It's claws fully extended and it's mouth unhinged ready to shoot spines at you.  Maybe that wasn't such a great idea.

Quote from: CoughDrop
"DON'T DIE ON ME!" Cast Heal Wound on Ochita before dragging him behind some cover/a building. Try to figure out a way to regain some mana.

[autp-fail]  You attempt to cast heal wound before realizing you completely skipped over that spell for the more effective Lesser Healing Hand.  D'OH!  [6]  You do however manage to drag Ochita away towards the market district in between two relatively safe looking buildings.  [2]  You try to regain some mana, but it's no use, it looks like you'll just have to wait for it to return the normal way.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
If I catch the tear of the penitent, use it. If not, try to grab it from where it fell, then use it. Either way, once that's done, it's time to retreat to the market, where I'll look around and see if I can find some healing potions or something to make use of.

[3]  You pop the Tears of the Penitent into your mouth and you feel the poison be neutralized in your body.  [1]  You think about heading to the Market district, but you can't drag yourself away from the battle.

Quote from: Mysterious Troll
Consuming Shadow, appear behind Spine Demon 1, Attack Spine Demon one, first with the longsword of courage, then with Constriction.

[4] "You gon' drown in ya' own blood."  says the troll pointing at the Spine Demon as a shadow seemingly appears out of nowhere and hides the troll from sight and then disappears, the mysterious Troll gone as well.  [5] [(6+2)x2=16 damage]  Appearing behind the Spine Demon the Troll step up from behind him, blade in hand and slices through it's dislocated jaw and throat.  Gurgling, the Spine Demon tries to turn around to face the deadly foe. [3] [7/2=4 damage]  Mana begins to flow through the old trolls body and forces what little air remained inside the Spine Demon's body out as it's lungs fill with blood.  The Troll walks up to the now nearly dead Spine Demon.  "You not be comin' back from 'dat."  As he places the blue gem on the Demon's body as it suddenly disappears and the troll appears to be a bit healthier, and younger now.

Enemy Turns

Zombie Army  [4+1-3=2]  The zombies stand around beating against the stone gate ineffectually.

Spine Demon 2  [3] [(6+2-2)/2=3 damage] Raising it's clawed arm the Spine Demon slashes down towards Khan, it's claw strikes through the iron chain and pierces Khan's shoulder, thankfully it doesn't penetrate through the bone though.  [1]  As the Spine Demon pins Khan down, it begins preparing to unleash it's spines at point black range.  Before it can however, Khan manages to knock the demon off of him and into the ground.  Getting back up, Khan prepares for the demon's next assualt.

Demon Hand 2  [2]  Rushing towards Flintus, the Demon hand attempts to grab him several times, but Flintus manages to use his superior reflexes to parry each attempt with his sword.

Legion Demon Horde [2] [5] [(4+4-3-2-1)x2=4 damage]  The Legion Demons again engage Flintus in combat.  Once again Flintus manages to deflect one of the attackers but the other manages to score a hit yet again, freshly reapplying the same poison.  At this rate Frelock will fall.

Enemy Status
Zombie Army:
Health:  198-14=184 Health

Spine Demon 1  *dead*

Spine Demon 2
Health:  11

Legion Demon Horde
Health:  7

Demon Hand 1 *dead*

Demon Hand 2
Health:  10
Resistances:  +3 Physical, +3 Ranged, +5 Demonic, -5 Divine

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita *danger* (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock *danger* (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun *danger* (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor'lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

NPC's

Spoiler: Mysterious Troll (click to show/hide)

Also the town successfully stopped burning and the rain enchantment is spent now.  I thought you'd be pleased to hear that.

(Btw I never described them but Spine Demons are basically hydralisks from Starcraft/Starcraft2)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 07:08:54 pm by V-Norrec »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: November 22, 2010, 07:01:38 pm »

Pray. If any demons come close shoot them.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: November 22, 2010, 07:24:05 pm »

you know a description would of HELPED ME NOT GET CLOSE TO THAT THING!!!  Just kidding, I'm crazy anyways.
Smile back at the spine demon and blast it quickly with my staff's fireball, then follow up with a quick slash at it's most open part.
BURN BURN BURN!!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!
Nom nom nom

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: November 22, 2010, 07:33:19 pm »

Slow the poison through sheer force of will, attack the legion demons again w/sword, righteous fury remaining hand demon.  The legion demon needs to roll a critical attack, then a 6 for damage in order to kill me next turn(assuming he's the only one to attack me).  While it's possible, I'd say I'm not quite in danger yet.  The turn after that, on the other hand, will be close.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 09:32:39 pm by Frelock »
All generalizations are false....including this one.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: November 22, 2010, 07:46:13 pm »

You have the poison sapping 2 health for two turns too, that's why I decided to put you in the danger category.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: November 22, 2010, 08:11:45 pm »

Good god I have been failing hard lately, though of course at least I'm not currently dying.

Engage floating hand in melee combat.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: November 22, 2010, 10:01:20 pm »

I have a feeling about who that troll is. Can i have a look at the waiting list?

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: November 22, 2010, 11:15:55 pm »

Sure, Wolfchild, then you.  There is the waiting list, I'm waiting to put any profiles up because new characters will get extra perks, seeing as how they're new.

Also, go ahead, enlighten me, who do you think the Troll is?

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: November 23, 2010, 02:08:55 am »

Clearly, if you follow regular rules of drama, it's Sentinel from the dream sequence.  Though why a zealot would be disguised as a demon hunter, and why he would use demon souls as a source of power for his body is beyond me.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 02:10:53 am by Frelock »
All generalizations are false....including this one.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 116