Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94115 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 41: Gardios is rag doll!
« Reply #510 on: November 16, 2010, 11:28:02 am »

The bloated corpses, I know somethings up.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: November 16, 2010, 05:31:50 pm »

Keep shooting at the flying cultist! He probably has some nasty tricks up his sleeve we haven't seen yet. If someone else gets him first, shoot any cultists attacking Gardios; if I get attacked, ignore both of those commands and return fire.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: November 16, 2010, 05:42:31 pm »

the bloated corspes are at the north gate, we are at the south.
Help ochita and me get to the north gate where the demons are at.
Nom nom nom

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: November 16, 2010, 08:24:44 pm »

Righteous fury winged demon cultist if needed, otherwise righteous fury demon hand cultist 2.  Swing blade at demon hand cultist 2.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: November 16, 2010, 11:34:39 pm »

Better find a way to destroy that gate quickly, or your in trouble.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: November 17, 2010, 12:30:54 pm »

Cast another shield upon Gardios (does it stack?) before running to smack a bloated corpse with my staff.

Helping out Gardios is my first priority seeing as he is THE target of most/all demons.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 42: Kazzamier approaches
« Reply #516 on: November 17, 2010, 08:38:07 pm »

To answer you question, no they can't stack, that would be overly powerful once you get to ranks that include more powerful shields.

Quote from: Flintus10
Tell the soldiers they did well and they should now find and protect any civilians. meanwhile I will head up to the battle with the demons and send some necrophite bolts at the winged demon cultist.

[1]  You want to head towards the North Gate but you are so caught up in the celebrations you forget all about it.  "Get me another ale!"  You say as the booze begins to flow.

Quote from: Ochita
Bang, Bang, Bang.(at bloated Corpses)
Quote from: kilakan
Help ochita and me get to the north gate where the demons are at.

[4-1=3]  Kilakan, picking up Ochita runs towards the North Gate.  He gets most of the way there, close enough for Ochita to get off a pot shot at least.  (-1 to Ochita's attack)

[2-1]  Ochita attempts to hit one of the bloated corpses but the bullet is so far off mark the corpse doesn't even pay it any attention.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
Keep shooting at the flying cultist! He probably has some nasty tricks up his sleeve we haven't seen yet. If someone else gets him first, shoot any cultists attacking Gardios; if I get attacked, ignore both of those commands and return fire.

[6]  You shoot towards the Winged Demon but he expertly dodges out of the way.  Turning his attention away from Gardios, he looks at you with hatred burning in his eyes.

Quote from: Frelock
Righteous fury winged demon cultist if needed, otherwise righteous fury demon hand cultist 2.  Swing blade at demon hand cultist 2.

[3] [2/2=1 damage]  You launch a righteous fury towards the Winged Cultist, however it hits his wing and is mostly deflected. 

[4] [4+4+1=9-3(Shield Use)=6 damage]  You swing towards the second Demon Hand Cultist, but he partially deflects your blow with his arm and gets up close to your face.  You can see his eyes beginning to shift to assume more demonic shapes. . . could they becoming full demons?

Quote from: CoughDrop
Cast another shield upon Gardios (does it stack?) before running to smack a bloated corpse with my staff.

[5]  You toss another double strength shield on Gardios while running up towards one of the bloated corpses (BC#1)  [5] [3x2=6 damage] Smacking the bloated corpse, it explodes releasing several souls of the damned  [defense roll: 6]  Thankfully you get out of the way in time as the spot where you were just standing explodes as the souls detonate attempting to take you back to the Nether with them.

Quote from: Gardios Sorrowsworn
Fire a Number 10 from the caster pistol at Demon Hand Cultist 1, Get behind cover.

[5]  Taking out his caster pistol and quickly loading a shell marked in red with the number 10, Gardios takes aim at the Demon Hand Cultist who to this point had proven resistant even to his enchanted pistol.  "Torment."  he says quietly to himself as he fires.  Unlike most of his previous shells, this one shows the full potential of raw demonic magic.  [12 projectiles] [(1+6+6+5+4+1+2+6+5+1+5+7)x2=98 damage]  [luck: 5, all extra damage spills over to Demon Hand Cultist 2]  Dark red orbs of pure malice and hatred exit from the gun and guide their way to their victims.  Immediately they human portions of these Human Cultists begins breaking out in cuts, sores, lesions, boils, hives, all of them bursting open and spraying blood out all over the road.  Soon the human portions of these cultists is no longer even recognizable as they fall down in a pile of flesh, pus, bone, and blood.

[3]  Looking around for cover, Gardios manages to duck behind a wooden railing, but it does nothing for his defense.  He leans up against it breathing heavily and clutching his chest.  Looks like that last caster bullet took more out of him than he would care to admit.

Enemy Turns

Zombie Army:[2+1-3=0]  The zombies fail to make absolutely any progress.

Winged Demon Cultist:  [4] Upon seeing his demon hand cultist allies fall, the winged demon begins crafting a powerful spell.  Soon the demonic portions of these cultists rise, ready to fight once more.  [3] [(5+2-1)/2=4 damage]  The Winged Demon swoops down and manages to cut Malgun's arm, causing a bit of damage as the wound begins to turn a sickly purple.

Demon Gate: [6] As the Legion Demons exit the portal you can feel the very fabric of the world begin to fray as a great power approaches the gate.  It is speeding towards the gate faster than you previously thought possible, leaving a trail a blackness behind it's red outline.  [Knowledge Check: 1]  You have absolutely know idea what this could be, but surely it is a powerful Lord of the Nether to move so fast and to put such pressure on this world even from such a great distance away from the portal.

Bloated Corpse 2:  [5] [(3-1)x2=4 damage]  Approaching Dor'lek who is conveinently nearby, the bloated corpse begins to beat on him.  He squishes like something unnatural  [luck roll: 5] but remains completely intact.

Bloated Corpse 3:  [2] The corpse being running towards Frelock, however Frelock outmaneuvers the Corpse and manages to avoid it's clumsy attacks.

Spine Demon 1:  [3] [(2+4)/2= 3 damage]  Turning toward Gardios, the spine demon unhinges it's jaw and begins shooting needle-like projectiles towards him.  Thankfully his shield is still fully intact.

Spine Demon 2:  [2]  Running towards Malgun, this demon opens it's mouth but doesn't fully unhinge it.  As it begins shooting out needles towards Malgun.  They're all badly placed as the demon is running at the same time however.

Enemy Status

Zombie Army:
Health:  219-16=203 Health

Winged Demon Cultist 1
Health:  13
Mana:  475

Demon Hand Cultist 1 *dead*

Demon Hand Cultist 2 *dead*

Bloated Corpse 1 *dead*

Bloated Corpse 2
Health:  3

Bloated Corpse 3
Health:  3

Spine Demon 1
Health:  20

Spine Demon 2
Health:  20

Legion Demon Horde
Health:  15

Kazzamier, Lord of Entropy and Disorder (approaching the Demon Gate)
Health:  Unknown (Ha, try to kill him this time :P)
Mana:  Unknown

Demon Hand 1
Health:  10
Resistances:  +3 Physical, +3 Ranged, +5 Demonic, -5 Divine

Demon Hand 2
Health:  10
Resistances:  +3 Physical, +3 Ranged, +5 Demonic, -5 Divine

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dorlek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

NPCs

I over-estimated my time again, I'll fill in the rest of this post when I get back from my fiance's.  Nobody is dead (well yet anywho) so don't worry.

Wow, those demons really are beginning to work you guys over.  At least Gardios had epicness this turn.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 12:50:17 am by V-Norrec »

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: November 17, 2010, 08:59:48 pm »

w unkill-able bosses... not cool gm, not cool, any plot character, no matter how important should always have a chance to die should they roll 4 1's and all the palyers rool 5's with 6 lucks.  But anyways, can't wait for the rest of the turn!
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: November 17, 2010, 11:20:25 pm »

Well he won't be sticking around long enough for you to kill him, and also I don't want to try and project what levels of health and mana would be acceptable 10 levels or so down the line.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: November 18, 2010, 12:44:25 am »

Turn finished.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: November 18, 2010, 01:21:18 am »

Righteous Fury on one of the hands, attack the legion demon with my sword.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: November 18, 2010, 01:44:54 am »

Once again attempt to make it to the North gate and try to get a few shots away at the winged cultist.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: November 18, 2010, 02:02:47 am »

You don't have to fight the unkillable boss, you just have to shut the gate. Disrupt the magic and it will most likely close by itself.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: November 18, 2010, 04:47:30 pm »

hum... I have absolutely no mana to do anything to the gate whatsoever... so.
Fire a bolt from my staff at the winged demon (elemental magic does normal damage to it right?  It only resists demonic, physical and ranged?, if it can resist the bolt, shoot a bloated corpse instead)  Then attack the spine demon with my sword that's heading towards Malgun, attempt to intercept it and kill it before it would reach him.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 05:55:46 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: November 18, 2010, 04:48:25 pm »

Shoot a couple of bloated corpses.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 116