Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94097 times)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 38: Bar Stool of Death
« Reply #465 on: November 12, 2010, 05:18:17 am »

Get someone to bring something up to reinforce the gate and make sure the soldiers are ready for the fight of their lives.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: November 12, 2010, 10:59:48 am »

Damn it! I tend to my leg, and try to remove the enchantment making it bind itself to me.

((Oh If only it was in a stable orbit ;_;))
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: November 12, 2010, 11:21:45 am »

Ochita, why don't you let me help you out, seeing as Gardios is giving us a little breathing room.

Hear Ochita's cries(?) Go help him out by disenchanting the barstool. If I don't hear him, help out Gardios in any way possible.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: November 12, 2010, 03:32:02 pm »

ahh that;ll do nicely.
Put on the chain-mail under my robe and enchant my staff to fire a recharging fireball(aka is able to be refired every other turn, while being within my realm of skill for damage) that upon hitting an enemy explodes, as opposed to burning them.  Then head to the north gate.
Nom nom nom

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: November 12, 2010, 04:29:08 pm »

Continue slicing and dicing my way through zombies, trying to find who's controlling them.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 12, 2010, 05:19:31 pm »

Sorry, had internet issues. Sorted out now. I'll just assume I'm still near Ochita, since Gardios asked us to follow him?

I try to help Ochita up, putting his arm over my shoulders. "Come on, we gotta get to Dor'lek! I'm sure he can fix you up," I say. If possible, I'll try to move us towards Dor'lek.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 39: Ochita is saved!
« Reply #471 on: November 13, 2010, 04:32:36 am »

Quote from: Flintus10
Get someone to bring something up to reinforce the gate and make sure the soldiers are ready for the fight of their lives.

[4]  Just as the militia returns with bow and arrows you yell at them to go find something to reinforce the gate.  [6]  You look around, there isn't too much you could do to make the men more ready in a short amount of time.  You steel your courage and find yourself ready to face down death itself.

Quote from: Ochita
I tend to my leg, and try to remove the enchantment making it bind itself to me.

[2]  You attempt to tend to your own leg but you have a difficult time with no tool nearby.  [3+2=5 of 5]  At least you finally got rid of that enchantment on the bar stool.  Evil thing.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
I try to help Ochita up, putting his arm over my shoulders. "Come on, we gotta get to Dor'lek! I'm sure he can fix you up," I say. If possible, I'll try to move us towards Dor'lek.

[5]  You lift Ochita up carrying the weight of him on your shoulders,  He's substantially squishier than he should be, probably thanks to the acid treatment he went through.  "Come on let's get you to Dor'lek you say."  [6-1=5]  Running on pure adrenaline you get Ochita to Dor'lek and implore him for assistance.

Quote from: CoughDrop
Hear Ochita's cries(?) Go help him out by disenchanting the barstool. If I don't hear him, help out Gardios in any way possible.

Seeing Ochita in such rough shape you can't leave without doing anything.  [4] [9 health healed] With a few quick words and a prayer Ochita finds his health restored, unfortunately his leg is still broken.

(I'm going to give you a point in Staff Use, congrats on casting many spells using staves :D)

Quote from: Kilakan
Put on the chain-mail under my robe and enchant my staff to fire a recharging fireball(aka is able to be refired every other turn, while being within my realm of skill for damage) that upon hitting an enemy explodes, as opposed to burning them.  Then head to the north gate.

[3]  You manage to get the chain mail on, you forget to take your robe off first however.  How unfashionable :(

[8+3=11 out of 6]  You enchant your staff to allow you to cast a basic fireball spell.  (Fireball:  Can be cast every other turn, 4+1d6 damage)  It took more time than you thought it would, but it was worth it!

Quote from: Frelock
Continue slicing and dicing my way through zombies, trying to find who's controlling them.

[6]  There are no more zombies to slice through. It's fairly obvious however, the zombies are being controlled by the demonic cultists down by the North Gate summoning legions upon legions of demons to try and tear apart the city. 

Quote from: Gardios Sorrowsworn
"Go help the guards, I can hold here long enough until the guards arrive to help hold off the demonic onslaught.  Go now!"  Gardios yells pulling several grenades out of his coat and tossing them at the demons approaching and then taking a quick shot at one of the cultists around the portal.

[6+5=11 Tech Use] [5+5+3 damage (grenades do a damage of (Tech Use total roll divided by 5) with 1d6 rolled for each integer over (rounded up)) With a quick toss of his a few of his grenades 13 of the demons fall down and begin to melt into the air.  [1]  Whipping his pistol out he tries to get a quick shot off at the cultists but he doesn't have enough time to aim in properly so it misses by a large measure.

Enemy Turns

Zombie Army:  [1+1]  The zombies fail to make any progress towards breaking the gate down

Legion Demon Horde:  [2]  The demons begin trying to move towards Gardios but the corpses of their fallen compatriots get in their way and they can't get close enough to him to attack.

Enemy Status
Zombie Army:
Health:  301-11=290 Health

Legion Demon Horde
Health:  2

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dorlek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

Status of Zaludthur
Temple:  Evacuated
Town Hall:  Evacuated
Civilians Alive: 514 (5 dead, 31 undead)
Houses Intact:  62/64
Graveyard:   *safe*
North Gate:  Gardios's Failures 1/10
Demon Gate:  Legion Demons to come through next turn:  15

In case you're wondering, the siege will end pretty much on turn 46 when the Zealot Representative arrives with his knights, maybe earlier if you guys try to signal him.

I think this siege will be easier to conduct now that it's just 2 massive enemies rather than a bunch of little ones.  Do you guys like that better or the bunches of little enemies?

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 13, 2010, 05:11:20 am »

Either way this siege is awesome so whatever is easier for you.

Continue to fire at the zombies through any holes in the gate.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 13, 2010, 06:00:45 am »

Look for a sword and some type of armor, leather.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: November 13, 2010, 09:57:20 am »

hahaha awesome.... seriously loving the seige.
Attempt to find the town guards (south gate?) take out my staff and use the new fireball spell on any enemies I see.  When I get there attempt to get to a high location
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 05:50:03 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: November 13, 2010, 03:51:43 pm »

Why does nobody listen to Gardios?

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: November 13, 2010, 03:56:18 pm »

If the head is cut off, the rest will go down much more easily.

Go help Gardios in attacking the demons.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 02:40:54 pm by Frelock »
All generalizations are false....including this one.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: November 13, 2010, 05:10:25 pm »

...Would the demon portal be considered a curse? I know it could be potentially very cheap to just wish portals closed, so a simple yes or no will suffice.  :) lol

Edit: Or perhaps just a better definition of what the Remove Curse spell can or can't do.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 05:12:19 pm by CoughDrop »
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: November 13, 2010, 05:13:40 pm »

No, portals are actually a separate school of magic that most people believe demons invented in order to invade this world.  They're not curses however because they aren't necessarily bad, this one is however.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: November 13, 2010, 05:22:00 pm »

Ah, okay.

On his way back to help Gardios, Dor'lek downs his weak mana potion and attempts to cast his Shield spell on Gardios as quick as possible.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 116