Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 93945 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 1: Mmmm, beer
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2010, 02:57:15 am »

Staff Use helps in spell casting by reducing mana costs.

I knew that, but i meant by approximately how much
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 1: Mmmm, beer
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2010, 02:37:44 pm »

thank the bartender, and slide over to one of the female patrons who seemed impressed by my tricks, ask if I can drink with her and flirt with her, in the hopes of information that could be useful, or well a fun night ;D
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 2: -1 Health to Crushed Dreams
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2010, 06:00:31 pm »

Quote from: Flintus10
Head to the temple and have a look around.

[3]  You sucessfully walk to the temple dedicated to the memory of Sareesa.  While not being overly large, it is quite ornate.  At the front of the temple you see a stained glass window, permanently blessed to radiate light, even at night, that shows an image of a woman dressed in white robes offering her hand to a small child.  [2] While you recognize this as an image from Sareesa's life you can't seem to remember the story behind it.

Quote from: wolfchild
Go looking for Potionmaking ingredients, failing that, store some mana in my staff using my enchanting skill

[6] You head outside into the forest searching for plants to make potions out of, [5] successfully locating a very rare herb grown only in The Broken Isles called Tears of the Penitent which can be used as a panacea.  You quickly pick all of the Tears that you can find.

Items added:
5 portions of Tears of the Penitent
10 portions of Darkleaf (used in poisons)
10 portions of Southern Chill (used to imbue potions with Water Element)
5 vials of Harmony's Nectar (used to dull pain)

Quote from: Frelock
Go into the blacksmith shop, and see if he has any work for me.  Also explain that I would like to be paid in the form of a shield.

[3] Upon entering the blacksmith's shop and enquiring about jobs you are greeted with a nigh incomprehensible request.  "Ay, ring down ta tha gate an' whistle guard. He 'een 'eelin' tha prikly 'hills.  Ya.  'Ahll beein' payin' ya' if yous chase tha 'hills off."  You're not entirely sure how to "chase hills off", but you agree to give it a go anyhow, now to find the "gate and whistle guard".  You decide to start looking at the South Gate.

Quote from: CoughDrop
Head back to the bar and attempt to make idle chatter - avoiding the ale as I notice people constantly choking on it. See if I can help heal someone (possibly one who is choking on this infamous ale) or ask if there is someone of whom I could be of use to.

[2]You head to the bar, however you accidently order an ale dispite your previous convictions. [1] It tastes so terrible you start choking on it.  How does this place stay in business despite such terrible ale?  [6] After your short coughing fit you not notice most of the patrons are ordering beer, maybe you should try that next time.  [5] After this observation you ask about jobs and are directed towards the temple where many sick go to see the preistess.  You head over to the Temple.

((the sad part is all those 1's are natural, I should take a picture of this))

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
*cough*"Thank you."*cough* Woah, this stuff is bad news. Still and all, I'm grateful for the job so I won't say anything about the awful ale. I take the package, adjust my hat, and leave for the temple. I'll wait to see what this priestess wants before I make any further plans.

[6]  You head to the Temple and notice Flintus taken in awe by the stained glass window of Sareesa.  You have stuff to do though and go see the priestess.  Flintus and Dor'lek follow you as you drop off the package and ask about the job the bartender mentioned earlier.  "Oh, I'm so glad you came, there is so much work to be done here and so little time.  Several people of town seem to be stuck coughing and I can't seem to heal them as quick as they come here for help.  Also there are several tribes of goblins who have been raiding the outlying farms at night.  The guard would be greatly appreciative if you were to help chase them out of the nearby caves.  And here, a few coins for the package good sir."

You gained 3 silver coins.

Quote from: kilakan
thank the bartender, and slide over to one of the female patrons who seemed impressed by my tricks, ask if I can drink with her and flirt with her, in the hopes of information that could be useful, or well a fun night ;D

[1]  As you slide over to one of the women you ask if you can have a drink with her.  She says no and walks out of the bar.  You take damage from the internal bleeding caused by your crushed dreams... -1 health.

Status changes

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Havor'e (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor'lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Do you guys want me to post full status each and every time or are you OK with just status changes?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 06:58:19 pm by V-Norrec »

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 2: - 1 Health to Crushed Dreams
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2010, 06:04:13 pm »

I'd like to see the max health/mana, so i can at least see if I'm hurt, but no not full stats.
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2010, 06:05:51 pm »

Your Max health is six, but yeah, I guess I could have made that more clear.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2010, 06:06:27 pm »

Suck myself back up, down the beer, burp fire, and ask if anyone would like to hire a personal entertainer for the night.
Nom nom nom

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2010, 07:32:26 pm »

Head back into town and find some work.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 10:28:13 pm by Flintus10 »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2010, 07:47:20 pm »

You've already found work Flintus, don't want to chase off goblins or discover the roots of the mysterious coughing sickness?

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2010, 07:53:12 pm »

Oh right I'll change my action to heading to the outlying farms and getting more information about the goblins.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2010, 10:07:49 pm »

Go looking for ingrediants for mana restoratives
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2010, 11:01:56 pm »

"I can't seem to heal them as quick as they come here for help."

Ask the priestess what means she is using to heal them. Attempt to see if the coughing could be potentially lethal. Also take two subjects which have been struck by the plague and use Remove Poison on the first one and Cure Disease on the other. Observe any changes in symptoms and report them to the Priestess.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2010, 04:05:54 am »

Whistle loudly, and see if any guard approaches.  If so, discuss task with him.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2010, 02:31:01 pm »

"Thank you kindly, ma'am," I say to the priestess, touching the brim of my hat in a respectful gesture. The goblins sound like a problem, so I think I'll follow up on that. First, though, I'll need more ammo, so I'll look for a shop that sells bullets for my rifle.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 3: A Wild Goblin appears, times 4!
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2010, 06:43:18 pm »

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
"Thank you kindly, ma'am," I say to the priestess, touching the brim of my hat in a respectful gesture. The goblins sound like a problem, so I think I'll follow up on that. First, though, I'll need more ammo, so I'll look for a shop that sells bullets for my rifle.

[5]  You leave the priestess tipping your hat.  You head back to the marketplace and find a man peddling bullets. [3] I seems as you can 12 bullets for each silver coin. 

Quote from: Frelock
Whistle loudly, and see if any guard approaches.  If so, discuss task with him.

[4]  You whistle loudly, it however seems to have no effect on any of the guard.  You see a guard who looks like he is in charge and decide to approach him and explain your situation to him.  [6] You explain your situation eloquently and the guard, who you learned is a Captain, seems to know about the blacksmith and his inability to speak in a way people can understand.

"Yes, while I appreciate him sending people my way, I can only be thankful that you actually found me rather than go around town whistling all day.  Anyhow, a number of goblins have been causing havoc throughout the countryside, however we're a bit short-handed at the moment as a number of guards have fallen ill.  If you could go take care of them so we don't have to worry about them attacking we would be eternally grateful and I would reward you personally."

Quote from: wolfchild
Go looking for ingredients for mana restoratives.

[Hidden roll(s) are hidden]

[2]  You search the landscape for ingredients that you could use to make mana potions.  As you are leaning down examining a plant trying to remember it's properties you [6] hear a goblin trying to sneak up on you.  You whirl around and see him standing there, covered in filth and quite smelly.  Thankfully he's still a fair distance away and you should be able to cast a spell before he gets to you.  Unfortunately, you can still smell him despite the distance.  It is not pleasant.

Quote from: CoughDrop
Ask the priestess what means she is using to heal them. Attempt to see if the coughing could be potentially lethal. Also take two subjects which have been struck by the plague and use Remove Poison on the first one and Cure Disease on the other. Observe any changes in symptoms and report them to the Priestess.

[5]You ask the priestess what means she has been using to heal them and get the following response,

"I simply don't have the mana reserves to healing them all, so I've taken to using the potion stockpile when possible.  That's what the shipment was more potions.  Unfortunately several villagers have already died.  The best result I've obtained so far is to stabilize them and get them to stop coughing up blood, which I obtained when using a mixture of Dragon's Tongue and Shaded Lily roots.  I've seen many diseases before but this one doesn't seem to spread in any pattern I can recognize.  Please do what you can, I best get back to tending the sick however."

[5]  You decide that it would be best to try a remove poison spell first as the priestess seems to be quite skilled with curing the diseases that would normally ail a town of this size..  You find a person who is lying on the ground, a pool of his own blood near his head as he continues coughing in fits drifting in and out of consciousness.  Casting your Remove Poison spell he seems to improve markedly, his coughing has slowed and he seems to be regaining his state of mind, enough so to thank you for whatever you did.

[2]  You decide you should report this the priestess so that you can both prepare more elixers to cure poisons and cure any internal damage that might have been done, but you can't find her at the moment.

-1 Mana

Quote from: Flintus10
Oh right I'll change my action to heading to the outlying farms and getting more information about the goblins.

[Hidden Roll is hidden]

[4]  You head out to the farms.  As you arrive a family rushes past you running from a group of goblins.  There are three goblins in front of you, you're pretty sure you can take them as they appear to be small and only picking on people who can't fight back.

Quote from: kilakan
Suck myself back up, down the beer, burp fire, and ask if anyone would like to hire a personal entertainer for the night.

[6]You appear to have completely recovered from your previous rejection and down your ale spitting it out and lighting it on fire in mid-air before asking if anyone needs a bodyguard/entertainer for the night. [2]The drunks mumble something about you being a show-off before going back to their drinks.  This ale tastes funny though, you're pretty sure you shouldn't drink any more of it.

Status Changes:
Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Havor'e (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor'lek (click to show/hide)

Enemies:
(wolfchild's goblin)
Goblin A stats:
Health: 8
Equipment: 
Wooden Club
Filthy rags
1 bag full of rotting meat

(Flintus10's goblins)
Goblin B stats:
Health: 6
Inventory:
Filthy Leather Armor
Dull Sword

Goblin C stats:
Health: 4
Inventory:
Filthy rags
Bag filled with random trinkets

Goblin D stats:
Health: 4
Filthy rags
Crude Rock Ax
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 06:44:56 pm by V-Norrec »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 3: A Wild Goblin appears, times 4!
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2010, 07:05:17 pm »

Havor'e, quite startled does not even think, and casts a hydroblast at the goblin without delay, not stoping to think that it may be overkill
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 116