Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94059 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 34: Gardios has an A.D.D. moment
« Reply #390 on: November 06, 2010, 12:35:11 pm »

"Scratch one zombie," I say, ejecting the spent shell casing as the roof collapses on the general. With that one taken care of, I have a bit of time to observe the situation, and I notice someone else outside about to get swarmed. It's going to have to be a plain shot... I can't risk trying the same thing here, I think, ejecting the clip to check the amount of bullets left. Two in the clip, one in the chamber... I'll have to reload soon. I put the clip back in and take aim through the scope at some of the zombies around Khan.

Having never played through a siege scenario before, I have nothing to compare it to, but I have to say I like being a sniper right now. I prefer being support anyway.
Hum, want me to enchant some type of glasses or lens for you so you can aim and shoot better?
Nom nom nom

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: November 06, 2010, 12:42:37 pm »

Perhaps a trade. I can improve your sword by balancing it, sharpening it, or adding barbs or some combination of the previous, and in return, I get a pair of kick-ass goggles that have night vision and enhanced aiming? Because that sounds good to me.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: November 06, 2010, 12:45:28 pm »

Perhaps a trade. I can improve your sword by balancing it, sharpening it, or adding barbs or some combination of the previous, and in return, I get a pair of kick-ass goggles that have night vision and enhanced aiming? Because that sounds good to me.
I'd be worried about the barbs or sharpening, it's heavily enchanted but a balance would be an awesome trade.
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: November 06, 2010, 02:38:38 pm »

Call for help from the temple, and continue attacking the undead, attempt to set the most on fire as opposed to going for the kills.
Also I have melee weapons rank 2 doesn't that add a plus one to my rolls?

Nope in order to improve attack rolls you must expicitly take an aim action for a +1 or or perform a fairly difficult enchantment.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: November 06, 2010, 04:25:00 pm »

Call for help from the temple, and continue attacking the undead, attempt to set the most on fire as opposed to going for the kills.
Also I have melee weapons rank 2 doesn't that add a plus one to my rolls?

Nope in order to improve attack rolls you must expicitly take an aim action for a +1 or or perform a fairly difficult enchantment.
ahhh, hum how difficult, more so then my fire enchantment?
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: November 06, 2010, 04:26:02 pm »

oui, probably about a modifier of 17 or 18

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: November 06, 2010, 05:43:32 pm »

Wow... A question. Can we make 'soul gems'? (Demons souls inside a soul container. Used for enchanting.)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: November 06, 2010, 05:44:51 pm »

Wow... A question. Can we make 'soul gems'? (Demons souls inside a soul container. Used for enchanting.)
Isn't that basically what mechanist do?
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: November 06, 2010, 06:04:55 pm »

Yep, you can create them and Technologists transform them into a power source that can be used in machines.  Like if you wanted a car or some such nonsense.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: November 06, 2010, 06:22:03 pm »

Introducing the new Acura SP450 Hybrid; the first hybrid to run on the souls of foreign children. Environmentally healthy!
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: November 06, 2010, 06:30:12 pm »

Introducing the new Acura SP450 Hybrid; the first hybrid to run on the souls of foreign children. Environmentally healthy!
*Possession of driver and passengers not under the control of Acura manufacturers.  Acura is not responsible for loss of life, sanity, limb, or soul when it's products are involved.
Nom nom nom

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: November 06, 2010, 08:20:29 pm »

Best contract ever. Clearly thats a deal for cheap.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: November 07, 2010, 12:12:29 am »

That's it; y'all are going to see a car here with windmill blades on the front before too long, and I'm going to hack off my useless left hand and replace it with a *spinning serrated blade* powered by demon souls. I think the quest'll be pretty easy after that, especially if I mod my rifle to have a shotgun's spread to it.

Hail to the king, baby.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: November 07, 2010, 12:23:21 am »

You have to capture a sufficiently powerful demon soul first, HA, no game breaking for you. . . yet.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: November 07, 2010, 12:48:19 am »

lol, of course. I need to think of more creative stuff I can construct...
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 116