Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94052 times)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 32: Ochita, Champion of Truth and Justice
« Reply #360 on: November 04, 2010, 05:28:18 am »

Not even out of the first town and a large scale battle is starting.

Best RTD ever

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: November 04, 2010, 07:07:22 am »

Head towards the temple casting Destroy Undead upon ever zombie that hasn't been engulfed in flames already...
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: November 04, 2010, 10:25:53 am »

Smash!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 33: Siege of Zaludthur
« Reply #363 on: November 04, 2010, 02:54:57 pm »

Quote from: kilakan
Leave the current zombie horde to burn and charge towards the group heading to the temple, Scream and blast fire from my mouth (breath fire) and slash any that are still standing.  BURN BURN BURN, THE WRATH OF FIRE HAS COME TO SET YOUR UNDEAD SOULS ALIGHT IN AGONY!!!!!

[4]  Running after the zombies heading for the temple with slaughter in mind, you scream and grab their attention.  They turn around to face you, just the opening you needed.  [3] [3/2=2 damage] Breathing fire at them, you notice that this group of zombies seems remarkably more flame-resistant than the last, only one going down in flames.  [1]  You attempt to swing your sword at the zombies, but you fail miserably at lifting your sword, leaving you open for attack.

((I think I need to buff breath fire, I'll be doing that after this turn by adding a base damage of 4))

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
I load a new bullet into the chamber and pick my target carefully. A group of zombies is heading for the inn! I consider taking them down, but then I notice that some are chasing civilians. Damn... guess the choice is obvious. I can take care of myself, hopefully, and as far as I'm aware my fellow goblin-hunters are still inside. They'll take down any zombies that get in. So, to save as many civilians as possible, I take aim at Zombie Mob 2 and fire again.

[4] [2+2+1=5 damage]  Taking aim at the zombies you manage to take down 2 of them.  Popping the spent shell out you load a new one and get ready to take another shot.

Quote from: Frelock
Enchant sword with mana, spinning blade attack against mob 7 (think Zelda) If I'm free, move outside.

[3]  Thinking quick, you manage to put some of your mana into your sword for a temporary boost against undead enemies (This turn only) [1] Whirling around you try to hit the zombies, but apparently they used to all be acrobats as they flip in the air avoiding your blow. (The only way I could think to have them all avoid a whirling sword attack)  [2-2=0]  You try to get out of mob of zombies, but you can't.  "GET OUT OF MY WAY DAMNIT!" you shout to no avail.

Quote from: Flintus
Go and find whoever is guarding this city and lead them to the town hall

[4]  You manage to get out of the inn while Frelock distracts the zombies.  Running towards the gate house you see some civilians wondering what is going on.  "GET TO YOUR HOMES AND PRAY, ZOMBIES HAVE INVADED!"  You yell as you run past.  You get to the gatehouse and find a most disturbing sight. . . Apparently the zombies weren't only spawned inside the town, but an entire army of them are outside of the town too.  FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

At least the guardsmen have the wall and have begun firing arrows into the army of zombies trying to get in. (8 damage to 500 health, yeah, they're doing great man >.>)  The captain grabs you and yells "Get every man a weapon in this town, we can't afford to be short a single pair of stout arms."  With that he starts to direct the guardsmen in their efforts to keep the zombies out.

Quote from: CoughDrop
Head towards the temple casting Destroy Undead upon ever zombie that hasn't been engulfed in flames already...

[4] [6x3(heads)=18 damage]  Seeing Khan in trouble, you cast Destroy Undead towards the zombies that appear to be angry at them, causing them all to crumple over and die.

Quote from: Ochita
Smash!

[2]  Hefting your Bar Stool over your shoulder, you run towards the other group of zombies, but their acrobatic nature allows them to dodge your blows. 

Quote from: Gardios Sorrowsworn
Head to the Traveler's Respite to get my weapons, destroy zombie mob 8 on the way there.

[6]  Running off with more speed than an average person would be capable of, Guy gets to the Traveller's Respite and sees Zombie Mob 8 on their way to the inn.  "Never thought this would happen." he mumbled to himself as he puts his hand out in front of him and prepares a powerful spell.
[5] [34x2=68 damage]  A powerful gust of wind comes forth, with air like razors it begins cutting through all the zombies forming a sort of zombie gore tornado. 

As the wind stops, Guy opens the door and sees Frelock surrounded by the zombies.  He thinks to himself that he should give Frelock a chance to escape before acting against the zombies.

Enemy Turns

Zombie Mob 1 (Temple)
Continues besieging the Temple and everyone inside (1 turns until the Temple doors are forced open)

Zombie Mob 2 (Temple)
[1]  They stand around, looking for the person who shot them.

Zombie Mob 3 (Temple)
[5]  A couple of houses next to the temple look like they have some pretty tasty humans inside of them... 
[1 of 4 nearby houses entered, inhabitants killed]

Zombie Plague Infestor 1 (Temple)
[6]  Suddenly, the ground around the temple's graveyard starts to blacken and become . . . unholy.  This can't be good.  [2]  Thankfully, the town's inhabitants took proper precautions to prevent the people buried there from becoming zombies.

Zombie Mob 9 (Town Hall)
Continues trying to batter the doors of the Town Hall down. (2 Turns until the doors are forced open)

Zombie Mob 10 (Town Hall)
[6]  Continues chasing after civilians in the streets, killing another 10.

Zombie General (Town Hall)
[3]  Slapping his arm blade (a blade attached to his left arm) against his shield he begins to rally the Zombies around him for the slaughter of the Town Hall (+1 to Mob 9, 10, Infestor 2 Rolls next turn)

Zombie Plague Infestor 2 (Town Hall)
[2]  Fails to do anything useful

Zombie Mob 7 (Traveler's Respite)
[6] [3] [1] [(3+3)/2=3-3=no damage] The zombies again try to eat Frelock, but fail miserably, doing no damage whatsoever.

Zombie Mob 5 (Market District)
[4-1] They try to chase after Khan and Dor'lek, but fail as they begin to slow down, the fire boiling the ichor that keeps them alive away.

Zombie Army (Outside of Town)
[1]  Mills around not really coming up with any ways of getting inside the town.

Enemy Status:

Zombie Mob 1
Health:  20

Zombie Mob 2
Health:  15

Zombie Mob 3

Zombie Mob 4 *dead*

Zombie Mob 5
Health:  5

Zombie Mob 7
Health: 20

Zombie Mob 8 *dead*

Zombie Mob 9

Zombie Mob 10

Zombie General
Health:  80

Zombie Plague Infestor 1
Health:  40

Zombie Plague Infestor 2
Health:  40

Zombie Army
Health:  492

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor'lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

Status of Zaludthur:
Temple:  1 turn until forced open
Town Hall:  2 turns until forced open
Civilians Alive: 519 (31 dead)
Houses Intact:  63/64
Graveyard:  200/250 graves intact 50/250 graves immune, 0/250 graves defiled

I'd like to point out a natural 1 won't normally be this bad, but Khan got a shit roll on a powerful artifact.  If it had been less powerful, this would have been much smaller.

Also, I have to go now, I will be rolling enemy turns when I get back, I thought I'd post this much though because I don't want this much work to be lost.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 08:33:17 pm by V-Norrec »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 04, 2010, 03:01:13 pm »

KHANNNNNNN. SWING SWING SWING To the temple.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: November 04, 2010, 03:24:35 pm »

Same as last turn, try and get to the plague infestor located at the temple.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: November 04, 2010, 07:46:00 pm »

ummmm how'd i die?
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: November 04, 2010, 08:25:26 pm »

You didn't I didn't get the time to put in all the numbers, enemy actions, Guy's actions, until recently, I'm just about done now, check in 5 minutes for the actual numbers.

Edit:  Everything has been edited in now, post is all done besides for me going and taking bullets out of the inventory and coming up with a decent title
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 08:31:07 pm by V-Norrec »

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: November 05, 2010, 12:02:31 am »

Gather some citizens and get them armed and tell them if they wish to live they will follow my orders.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: November 05, 2010, 12:57:01 am »

I'm seriously going to have to start spoilering enemy turns and status, that shit is a monster during sieges.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: November 05, 2010, 01:00:55 am »

Kill the stupid zombies! Righteous Fury if I need to.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: November 05, 2010, 03:19:30 am »

It looks like that one zombie is rallying the rest... maybe if I can take him out, it would weaken them all? Using my knowledge of construction, I look around for a weak point that I could shoot on a large structure. Maybe I can get lucky and collapse a wall onto him or something...

*prays for a 4 or 5*
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: November 05, 2010, 03:08:11 pm »

Cast earth skin on myself and attack the horde closest to me that isn't on fire.  If there isn't any in the market district that's not on fire head to the temple and attack the first horde I get to. 
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 03:09:51 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: November 05, 2010, 03:10:37 pm »

I figure that the more hordes I set on fire the better chance the guards will have against the rest.
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: November 05, 2010, 04:40:28 pm »

Oh Serious... you're a smart cookie.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 116