Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94050 times)

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 31: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
« Reply #345 on: November 03, 2010, 03:54:25 am »

Thank Gardios for helping me find this place... "I guess all As'ci'til aren't as bad as I thought", Dor'lek thinks to himself. Pay the shop owner for the book just in time to see a group of zombies out the window. Dor'lek rushes out prepared with several Destroy Undead spells in mind...

After thinking about it, the Destroy Undead spell does seem a bit weak, perhaps gives it a 1/2 chance to do double or perhaps even triple damage to undead?
I know that I'm mostly a healing character, but you'd think a spell called Destroy Undead would be a bit more effective.
Not a demand or anything - just a thought.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 04:01:18 am by CoughDrop »
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: November 03, 2010, 04:29:57 am »

I would actualy thank you V, i now have even more reason to loath assignments
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 03, 2010, 05:45:40 am »

Aww man... Now I have to wait longer...  :(

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 03, 2010, 10:39:18 am »

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! I start by grabbing a heavy item of furniture and throw it at the zombies, I then look for a weapon.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 03, 2010, 11:31:08 am »

Charge to the town hall, enchant my sword with holy mana to work well against the undead, and then attack the zombie general!
All generalizations are false....including this one.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 03, 2010, 12:49:26 pm »

What the hell? I run back upstairs and find a good spot to snipe from, then aim into the largest group of zombies and empty the remaining shots in the clip.

I think it's seven... might be eight, I lost count.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 03, 2010, 02:16:41 pm »

I updated Destroy undead, give it a look, also, do you think I went a tad overboard, I wanted it to be hectic though.... nah it's probably about right >.>

Also, I couldn't get this image out of my head while writing this.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 02:27:55 pm by V-Norrec »

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 03, 2010, 02:34:48 pm »

hahah fuck yea, so totally perfect and what I would want to happen on a one roll.
quickly get over to with Dorlek and Guy, then cast earth skin on myself and attack the first zombie to get near us with my flaming sword.
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 32: Ochita, Champion of Truth and Justice
« Reply #353 on: November 03, 2010, 07:47:12 pm »

Quote from: Flintus10
Make sure my pistol is loaded and fire wildly into the nearest group of zombies.

[4] [2+2=4 damage]  Whipping your pistol out you point it at the nearest zombie and fire, bringing him and the zombie behind him down.

Quote from: CoughDrop
Thank Gardios for helping me find this place... "I guess all As'ci'til aren't as bad as I thought", Dor'lek thinks to himself. Pay the shop owner for the book just in time to see a group of zombies out the window. Dor'lek rushes out prepared with several Destroy Undead spells in mind...

[3]  You approach the front of the store when Gardios grabs you.  "We've work to do, come on, we need to get back to the inn so I can get my weapons and armor."  As you walk out you toss 5 silver coins at the elderly troll who catches it and thanks you for your business.  "What's going on... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!"  you say as you just now notice the zombies.

Quote from: Ochita
FUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! I start by grabbing a heavy item of furniture and throw it at the zombies, I then look for a weapon.

[6]  With an act of herculean strength you pick up a table in one hand and rip a stool out of the ground with the other.  [2]  With your epic strength you toss the table at the zombies but unfortunately the table is not very good at flying and fails to hit the zombies.  However, you still have your stool to bludgeon them with. 

[5] [(7+1)x2=16]"When the forces of darkness descend, in the name of justice this fist, in the name of truth these muscles, in the name of honor this blood!  Champion of truth and justice, Ochita, ready to fight all evil-doers."  Grabbing the stool with (think of a more modern bar stool that attaches to the floor with just a single metal support) both of his hands, Ochita rips through every zombie in the group nearest him, utterly destroying them all.  Zombie pieces lie scattered about the room, seperated by the great force of arms brought to bear by Ochita.

All I can think of while writing this is Joachim from Shadow Hearts:  Covenant

Also, +1 to Weapon Use for successfully using a stool as a giant two-handed mace.  Sorry if you don't like that silliness, I just had to write it that way.

Inventory:  Bar Stool (used as a 2-h Mace)

Quote from: Frelock
Charge to the town hall, enchant my sword with holy mana to work well against the undead, and then attack the zombie general!

[6]  Huh?  FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! Zombies.  (wake-up roll)  [1]  Quickly putting on your armor and grabbing your sword you rush downstairs.  You try to get out and head to the town hall as you saw from your window it is under assault by a large group of zombies.  However, the zombies in the Traveller's Respite surround you and stop you from going anywhere. (Attacks next turn have a 50% chance to hit you as well)

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
What the hell? I run back upstairs and find a good spot to snipe from, then aim into the largest group of zombies and empty the remaining shots in the clip.

[4]  Running back upstairs you grab your rifle and perch looking out of the window, you can see the Town Hall and it being under assault by a large group of zombies.  Pointing your rifle in that direction, you take a shot.  [5] [(1+1+2)x2=8 damage]  The shot passes through many of the zombies, dropping many of them.

(You only have a single-shot rifle, of course with your tech use and construction rolls you could design and build a functional semi-aut rifle for just such an occasion)

Quote from: kilakan
quickly get over to with Dorlek and Guy, then cast earth skin on myself and attack the first zombie to get near us with my flaming sword.

[5]  You charge through the zombies and get to Dor'lek and Guy.  "Nice of you to drop in, I don't suppose you have any idea how this happened?" Gardios asks.  [2]  Expending the mana for Earthshield your nerves must be getting the better of you because there is absolutely no effect.  [5]  You prepare to attack any zombie that attacks you, Dor'lek, or Gardios however.

Enemy Turns

Zombie Mob 1 (Temple)
[6]  Begins besieging the Temple and everyone Inside (2 turns until the Temple doors are forced open)

Zombie Mob 2 (Temple)
[3]  Runs after civilians in the streets.  A few die at their undead hands.

Zombie Mob 3 (Temple)
[2]  Stands around, guarding Zombie Mob 1

Zombie Plague Infestor 1 (Temple)
[1]  Does nothing.

Zombie Mob 8 (Town Hall)
[6]  They head towards the Traveler's Respite eager for vengeance against the sniper.  They will arrive next turn.

Zombie Mob 9 (Town Hall)
[4]  The Mob begins forcing the doors of the Town Hall open eager to slaughter those inside and corrupt this entire town. (3 Turns until the doors are force open)

Zombie Mob 10 (Town Hall)
[5]  Begins hunting down civilians that were out streets, 13 civilians have died to their hands this turn.

Zombie General (Town Hall)
[1]  Shouts encouragements at the Zombie Mobs in the town hall area but they have no effect.

Zombie Plague Infestor 2 (Town Hall)
[2]  The Plague begins production of infection spores which will raise dead civilians into Zombie Mobs.

Zombie Mob 7 (Traveler's Respite)
[6] [2] [4] [5+3-3-2-1=2 Damage]  Frelock again suffers the brunt of the zombies attacks, most are dodged, however one zombie manages to get through and bite Frelocks arm.

Zombie Mob 4 (Market District)
[2]  Zombie Mob 4 slowly shuffles off to join the Temple group. (Arrives at the Temple next turn)

Zombie Mob 5 (Market District)
[6]  This group of zombies rushes towards Gardios.  Gardios with his sword out [2] [6] [1] Manages to evade their every attack and is ready to attack next turn.

[5] [(2+2+1)x2=10 damage]  Attacking the Zombies that threaten Gardios, Khan slices through 5 of them, lighting the corpses on fire and catching all the other zombies in the group on fire.

Enemy Status:

Zombie Mob 1
Health:  20

Zombie Mob 2

Zombie Mob 3

Zombie Mob 4

Zombie Mob 5
Health:  10

Zombie Mob 6 *dead*

Zombie Mob 7
Health: 20

Zombie Mob 8
Health:  12

Zombie Mob 9

Zombie Mob 10

Zombie General
Health:  80

Zombie Plague Infestor 1
Health:  40

Zombie Plague Infestor 2
Health:  40

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dorlek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

Status of Zaludthur:
Temple:  2 turns until forced open
Town Hall:  3 turns until forced open
Civilians Alive: 534 (16 dead)
Houses Intact:  64/64
Graveyard:  250/250 graves intact

WELCOME TO THE SIEGE!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 12:51:21 am by V-Norrec »

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 03, 2010, 07:52:22 pm »

Leave the current zombie horde to burn and charge towards the group heading to the temple, Scream and blast fire from my mouth (breath fire) and slash any that are still standing.  BURN BURN BURN, THE WRATH OF FIRE HAS COME TO SET YOUR UNDEAD SOULS ALIGHT IN AGONY!!!!!
hahaha I'm gonna end up burning the town down and destroying more then the zombies possibly could :D
Nom nom nom

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 03, 2010, 08:26:01 pm »

Well, I was kinda hoping to work that lever action like the T-800... but I probably need a higher Gun Use to pull that kind of technique off. Anyway, that idea's actually more interesting, and I think once I get some more money saved up for materials I might try my hand at modding my rifle.

I load a new bullet into the chamber and pick my target carefully. A group of zombies is heading for the inn! I consider taking them down, but then I notice that some are chasing civilians. Damn... guess the choice is obvious. I can take care of myself, hopefully, and as far as I'm aware my fellow goblin-hunters are still inside. They'll take down any zombies that get in. So, to save as many civilians as possible, I take aim at Zombie Mob 2 and fire again.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 03, 2010, 11:38:58 pm »

Guess it's gonna be combat turns all the way then, huh?

Enchant sword with mana, spinning blade attack against mob 7 (think Zelda) If I'm free, move outside.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 03, 2010, 11:42:07 pm »

and then some if those infestors start up, you got lucky this turn though.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 04, 2010, 03:13:45 am »

Go and find whoever is guarding this city and lead them to the town hall

(HA more NPC'S for you to keep track of :P)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 04, 2010, 03:26:10 am »

(HA more NPC'S for you to keep track of :P)

Why do you hate me Q.Q  Oh well, I was going to add them in next turn anyhow.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 116