Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 93939 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 146: The Journey Begins (Background Story)
« Reply #1680 on: November 23, 2011, 11:21:20 am »

"Yes, you're right," Malgun said, glancing at Thirty Seven before turning back to Dor'lek. "He'll need me around if he plans to truly kill that demon anyway." He took a moment to check his weapons: his knife was still at his belt, his sword was over his shoulder and easy to draw, and his rifle was fully loaded. The safety was on, so he flicked it off but left his finger outside the trigger guard. He twisted his left wrist and the metal spike emerged from the sleeve of his jacket, as expected. He pushed it back in. "I'm ready to go as soon as I check on Havor'e."

He moved to the troll's side. "Are you all right?" he asked.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: November 23, 2011, 12:20:44 pm »

Ok, it's just that I don't see it on the main characters on the first page. You must have a private copy or something.

Zack smiled as he walked casually away, tucking his new found possessions away. "Much better. Now to find a doctor."

Go find a doctor to treat my wounds and then go find where Frelock wandered off to.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: November 23, 2011, 12:24:25 pm »

Nope, I just forgot the potions, you have the gold though, on double checking.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: November 23, 2011, 12:31:16 pm »

Hmm.. Due to the general chaos... I should try to steal a couple of things at the market, like some caster bullets, and maybe some light armor..
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: November 23, 2011, 12:52:45 pm »

Hmm.. Due to the general chaos... I should try to steal a couple of things at the market, like some caster bullets, and maybe some light armor..

You're not in the market district son.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: November 23, 2011, 02:16:22 pm »

:I

Well then.

Ask to see frelock, and say that I am a close friend of his.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: November 23, 2011, 09:16:45 pm »

And your aren't a theif either, so you would take a penalty on trying to steal stuff.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: November 24, 2011, 01:21:55 am »

Frelock gulped down a lump in his throat noiselessly.  Luckily with everything going on it was highly unlikely that LeStronge would be examining all the papers on his desk anytime soon.  Still, he needed to get out of here, and quickly.  Seeing Ochita approach, he quickly waved him over, gesturing to the guards to let him through.  "Good to see you again Ochita.  You've come just in time.  I need you to do a favor for me."  He slipped his backpack off his back and handed it to Ochita.  "I need you to take care of this.  It has some fragile things inside, and things might get rough tonight."  Leaning over, he adds in a whisper "hide it, especially from the zealots."  Standing straight again, he continues in a normal voice, "Please, normally I wouldn't ask such a thing, but with things as they are, I really need your help."

Hand backpack off to Ochita, heal self, then help secure the city.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: November 24, 2011, 01:34:47 pm »

"Ah, my friend, I will gladly do this.." As he took the backpack, he whispered into frelock's ear. "Okay, I'll take it to the bar that you helped out." As he drew away, he gave a faint smile. With that, Ochita winks, and taking care, hurries off.

Head to the bar that frelock helped out, and ask for a room or something, or at least the cellar. Also ask them that if frelock comes, please send him to me.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: November 26, 2011, 05:48:55 am »

GTFO The second page
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: November 26, 2011, 05:52:46 am »

GTFO The second page

Huh?  I'm confused.  What do you mean "The Second Page"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: November 26, 2011, 07:44:12 am »

He means the second page in the RTD forum.

Reguardless, is that everyone? Are we missing someones post?

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: November 26, 2011, 09:39:17 am »

Nope I think that's everyone, I'm just in the middle of some stuff, I'll get on it before today is over though.  Yey for 4 day weekend.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 147: Frelock has a good day.
« Reply #1693 on: November 26, 2011, 12:33:56 pm »

Quote from: wolfchild
Follow advice

[auto success]  You follow the man's advice and get out of there.  Upon coming out of the portal you find yourself back in the real world.  Everything is completely undamaged and you almost kiss the ground, that's how thankful you are.

Quote from: CoughDrop
Dor'lek turns to the agent. "To combat the nature of our dangerous situation, I'd be liken' to have some proof that you are who you say ye' are. Also, I be assuming ye' plannin' on takin this demon down yourself?"
He then turns to Malgun. "I think it'd be best we accompany him ta make sure all goes well, correct?" He says, gathering himself.

[1]  "What???  You think I carry around an ID that says "Thirty-Seven"  There is no proof other than I'm the one who can destroy these demons, you lot will just get in the way.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
"Yes, you're right," Malgun said, glancing at Thirty Seven before turning back to Dor'lek. "He'll need me around if he plans to truly kill that demon anyway." He took a moment to check his weapons: his knife was still at his belt, his sword was over his shoulder and easy to draw, and his rifle was fully loaded. The safety was on, so he flicked it off but left his finger outside the trigger guard. He twisted his left wrist and the metal spike emerged from the sleeve of his jacket, as expected. He pushed it back in. "I'm ready to go as soon as I check on Havor'e."

[6]  "Clearly you've been misinformed, you are not the sole killer of Demons.  I know of at least forty-nine people who can destroy demon lords, and you aren't one of them."  Strangely, you're OK with being told to bugger off, this realm is crappy anyway.  Havor'e and the Sister have both left already anyhow.

Quote from: Ochita
Head to the bar that Frelock helped out, and ask for a room or something, or at least the cellar. Also ask them that if frelock comes, please send him to me

[4]  You head to the Gardens bar and talk to the barkeep.  "Wit' all 'dat been goin' on, I be t'inkin' 'bout not allowin' anybody in.  For yah though, I give yah a room for free.  Be good idea to keep some muscle 'round 'nyhow, too much chaos right now."  You ask for him to send Frelock back to you in the room if/when he comes looking here for you.  "Don't ya worry 'bout 'dat.  I be sendin' him wherever you want.

((You now have the option to skip forward to tomorrow, no more events will take place today, but you could go help Frelock and Zack if you wanted to.))

Quote from: Frelock
Hand backpack off to Ochita, heal self, then help secure the city.

[5]  You walk over to Ochita and hand him the backpack, leaving him your message before running back into formation.  [4] [3 damage healed]  You heal yourself before going out on patrol.  [6] You also get in a patrol to secure the relatively safe Magical University.  Ahhh sometimes it's nice to have the easy jobs.  [2] [1] [3] You don't notice anything out of the ordinary while on patrol.

Quote from: Zako
Go find a doctor to treat my wounds and then go find where Frelock wandered off to.

[3] You find several doctors but all of them are too busy to help you.  [4]  You head over to the Magical University on a hunch and find Frelock. [5]  You notice some strange guy with a large shield duck into one of the buildings.  This place is strange, that much is certain.

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

NPCs
Spoiler: Thirty-Seven (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 03:15:48 pm by V-Norrec »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 147: Frelock has a good day
« Reply #1694 on: November 26, 2011, 01:11:55 pm »

Two days later

"My body can't take much more of this. . . I haven't been on a hunt in forever.  My whole body aches for the power to flow into me again."  Sareesa thought bitterly to herself.  The small upper room in the Abbey of Allondia was sparsely furnished but contained everything she might need.  Unfortunately the Zealots also managed to find a way to separate her from her powers, her mana, her magic, whatever you wanted to call it.  She had been training as a Priestess for only a few weeks when she was taken.  At first she thought she was being transferred to a more advanced facility because she was so far ahead of everyone else learning, but it soon became clear; magic was not smiled upon by anybody in this world.

The sound of steps coming up to her room roused Sareesa from her thoughts of the past.  "Come, we have need of your services again."  said her Warden, keeping it simple and brief.  She would never allow herself any familiarity or friendship with her prisoner.

"The victim?"  Sareesa said as she quickly got up and dusted herself off.  She grabbed both her staff and a sword, she was dying to try something new, and this might just be the opportunity.

"Cultists, demons, and whoever else is there.  They've all been corrupted, you will show them no mercy.  We leave now." said the Warden quickly following behind her.  As soon as she left the room she felt the very essence of this world flowing back into her and breathed a sigh of relief.  "What was that Sareesa?"

"Nothing, just glad for the exercise." Sareesa said, smiling to herself.  She only had to keep control of herself for a few more days then she could indulge all she wanted.  Truly a reason to celebrate.

The day before

The Zealots had only just gotten to the first town in their journey but Sentinel could already smell the stick of demonic corruption.  The quickly met inside the wagon.

"'Dis isn't good.  We should be sendin' a message for more back up.  We not be enough to fight whatever is here."

"We don't have any proof, of anything.  Without any proof we should just head to the next stop.  We'll check by again on our way back to Abelcroft Fortress."  Said the short Human Zealot.  Sentinel thought him to be a coward, and with this Sentinel with convinced the man had no spine at all.  Perhaps that was why they sent him to do a survey of some of the safest lands in the entire world.

"I agree with Sentinel, we need somebody to keep an eye on this place, it doesn't smell right.  But our mission is clear, we are to check out the entire area, not run off by ourselves chasing after shadows.  There are people trained for this kind of thing, it's their job to deal with it, and our job to inform them of where they need to be."  The Draconian Zealot said.  Sentinel knew the Draconians to be a people very respective of order, law, and their place in society.  Unfortunately for Sentinel, the mission came before personal feelings.

"Ah'll be stayin' then.  We need ta keep an eye here as yah said.  Send a message to 'da High Command as soon as you get to 'da Abbey.  A priestess 'dere ought ta be able ta help yah.  Who knows, maybe 'da Abbey will be able to help us without 'da wait."

"Sentinel. . . You're not on assignment so I can't stop you.  We'll adjust our travel plans though and head straight for the Abbey, We should reach it by 'morrow's Sun.  Strengh, Honor, Bravery.  Have all of those things, and find what you can in this place."  Said the Draconian Zealot as he grabbed Sentinel's hand and held it to his chest. 

Sentinel left the wagon and headed for the Barracks, the first task was to see just how corrupted this city was, but he needed his sleep as well.  The small Zealot Barracks located here would help him accomplish both goals.

To be continued. . .

((Sudden burst of inspiration, what can I say))
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 01:18:39 pm by V-Norrec »
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 116