Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 93966 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 138: Twenty-Four little candles and a Sister.
« Reply #1575 on: October 03, 2011, 02:12:04 am »

Too obvious look for something else that could be a candle, or at least a group that stands out
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: October 03, 2011, 05:05:12 am »

Malgun lowered his rifle slightly, flicking the safety on with his thumb. "Ma'am? Are you all right? We're here to help; my name is Malgun Wispyr. This is Havor'e, and he's Dor'lek," he said, gesturing to each troll in turn. "Can you tell me anything about what's happened here?" He didn't want to press too hard at the moment; no need to start going on about demons and so forth, possibly upsetting the Sister.

I assume Malgun can tell it's female from her breathing... >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: October 03, 2011, 07:37:17 am »

Considering I let it be known that it was a Sister, that is reasonable.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: October 03, 2011, 11:13:39 am »

The dice gods are unhappy with me it appears. I must sacrifice a goat or a virgin woman once again...

"It's just magic Zack, you can't use it so don't trouble yourself over how it works."

Taking a deep breath and steadying his nerves once more, he decides to go find either Frelock or Ochita. Maybe they are having better luck with doing whatever they were doing.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: October 03, 2011, 11:23:43 am »

Frelock furrowed his brow.  "Bombs on the airships?" he thought to himself, "but there's no ships running at this time of night.  Perhaps they seek to isolate the city?"  He shook his head.  It didn't matter.  The puppetmaster was here, in front of him.  And though this might be stupid, as he had no idea who...or what, his enemy is, it was unlikely he would be so lucky a second time.  Not to mention, if what this man said was true, time was certainly of the essence.

Charge out and wordlessly attack.

Feats are once per day things, not once per encounter, right?
All generalizations are false....including this one.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: October 03, 2011, 12:14:38 pm »

Correct.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: October 03, 2011, 12:41:40 pm »

Well, I guess I will have no choice, but to Decline...

"I am sorry sirs, but the book stays with me."

Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: October 03, 2011, 10:48:59 pm »

Dor'lek tries his best to look important as Malgun addresses him.
He asks her: "Do you need healing?"
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 139: Pile on the Intrigue
« Reply #1583 on: October 07, 2011, 01:43:30 am »

Quote from: wolfchild
Too obvious look for something else that could be a candle, or at least a group that stands out

[4]  You make a closer inspection, and find nothing in particular that stands out, aside the general lack of corruption.  Does these candles somehow ward off all the evil outside.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
Malgun lowered his rifle slightly, flicking the safety on with his thumb. "Ma'am? Are you all right? We're here to help; my name is Malgun Wispyr. This is Havor'e, and he's Dor'lek," he said, gesturing to each troll in turn. "Can you tell me anything about what's happened here?" He didn't want to press too hard at the moment; no need to start going on about demons and so forth, possibly upsetting the Sister.

[5] You flip the safety off and inquire about the going ons.  This Sister looks at you wordlessly.  "Can't you tell?  We're in a realm created by a very powerful demon.  There is no escape, not until it moves on after every last one of us is dead."

Quote from: Zako
"It's just magic Zack, you can't use it so don't trouble yourself over how it works."

Taking a deep breath and steadying his nerves once more, he decides to go find either Frelock or Ochita. Maybe they are having better luck with doing whatever they were doing.

[5]  You go off to the chapel, just because, you want to know more about this floating island, even if you can't understand it.  As you enter you see Frelock charging a couple of guys standing near the front.  What in the Nether is going on here?

Quote from: Frelock
Charge out and wordlessly attack.

[5] [(6+4-5)x2=10 damage]  Charging out from behind your draw your sword.  The two men turn around as the light reveals you.  The one in the long cloak looks surprised to see you.  As you bring rain fury down upon the one you expect to be the leader his cloak comes unfastened and flies across the chapel, stopping at the feet of Zack who appears to have absolutely no idea what is going on right now.

You look into the face of the formerly cloaked man, and fear enters your heart.  It's the one who trained you, Marshall Light.  What is he doing trying to destroy the city?  This day just keeps getting worse and worse.

((You also just shredded two of the armor provided by the cloak, so your crit did in fact have an effect.))

Quote from: Ochita
Decline...

[2]  "I'm afraid that, you never really had an option."  Says the man as you hear the door lock behind you. 

[3]  With lightning speed Iemon is behind you and you feel a cloth being placed over your mouth and nose.  You resist breathing in, but you have to breathe sometime, and Iemon knows it.

Quote from: CoughDrop
Dor'lek tries his best to look important as Malgun addresses him.
He asks her: "Do you need healing?"

[auto-success] "I wouldn't turn it down, but I can continue on for the moment.  Right now it's important that we stick together and try to find some way out of this. . . place."

Enemy Turns

Marshall Light:  [2] The Marshall can't keep up with the sneak attack Frelock unleashed and backs up, assuming a defensive position.

Hooded Lackey:  [3]  The Hooded Lackey, apparently being a coward, makes a run for the door until he sees Zack standing there.  He begins fumbling for something at his waist.

Enemy Status

Iemon
Health:  35 out of 35

Marshall Light
Health:  30 out of 40

Hooded Lackey
Health:  10 out of 10

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 139: Pile on the Intrigue
« Reply #1584 on: October 07, 2011, 02:47:12 am »

"How do you know there is no way out, just look here, this place is free of the demon's filth, if it is possible to do this then you can reclaim your village, the demon WANTS you to despair, and give up, do NOT give it that victory"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: October 07, 2011, 03:23:08 am »

"Master Light..."  Frelock stammers out, amazed that his old teacher would be the one commanding these fiends.  "...Why?"

If he moves to attack again, strike him again with Just Retribution and my sword.

All generalizations are false....including this one.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: October 07, 2011, 06:34:54 am »

"Hmmh!"

Kick Iemon in the male anatomy. Hard. When he's in pain, get that thing off my mouth.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: October 07, 2011, 07:49:08 am »

"I see you have gotten yourself in trouble again!" Zack quickly replies, drawing his long pistol and firing at the man nearest to him, the one reaching at something on his belt. Flipping his goggles down, he rushed forwards, hoping to close to melee quickly before the man could do anything funny. "They might know something! Try to keep one alive!"

Flip the goggles down and charge to melee while firing my long pistol at the lackey!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: October 07, 2011, 09:36:59 am »

Malgun nodded. "That's true, but we can't just sit here waiting, either." He tilted his head towards the candles. "Are those keeping out the presence?" The message outside suggested it was so, but it could've been because this was holy ground. "If they are, we can take some with us and look around for the demon himself. I'm sure the three of us can destroy it," he said, trying to raise the Sister's confidence.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: October 07, 2011, 01:12:23 pm »

(also, guys. Did you think that me trying to keep the book was a good choice?)
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 116