Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 93982 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 134: Potions be expensive
« Reply #1545 on: September 23, 2011, 01:16:03 am »

Quote from: wolfchild
Use my enchanting skill to store mana in my staff

[3+2 of 10]  You try to plan out an enchantment to store mana in your staff, but you are simply too distracted for the moment by everything going on around you, not to mention this might not be the best place to practice enchanting.

Quote from: Frelock
Frelock quaffs the vial.  "Much obliged, miss."  He then heads back to the wedding party.

[1]  You drop the vial accidently. . . thank goodness they planned for that and made sure it couldn't break via normal forces thanks to the power of enchantment.  You drink the potion and your vision starts to come back.  It's horrendously painful, but at least you can see again.  You decide to sit for a while, waiting for the potion to finish it's course. 

((I'm far too nice :P ))

Quote from: Malgun
Malgun sheathed the sword in favor of his rifle and sighted along it, again checking to make sure the safety was off and that it was loaded. "I have a gun aimed at your head, demon. You know what I can do with a sword and I'm much better with a firearm. So tell us what we want or I'll kill you right now. And you don't want to die around me." A risky bluff, but if the demon knew about the mark -or at least knew of it, and understood Malgun had one- it might be a lot more cooperative. Not that Malgun wasn't going to kill it and absorb its soul either way, of course. This demon was at least partially responsible for what had happened at the village, and corrupting children? Yes, it was definitely going to die.

[4]  The demon gives no response but just continues lying in the dirt. . .  [3] [(4+3)/2=4 damage]  Unnervered you nearly miss your shot at the demon, it hits.  The demon does nothing, showing no signs of even being alive.

Quote from: Zako
"This had better be worth it."

Zack hands over the gold and gives the potion to frelock, making sure that he doesn't drop it. He then turns back to the girl.

"I'm almost afraid to ask, but how much for a more general healing potion?"

[2]  She shrugs,  "Is it for general use or just a general cureall?  Obviously curealls are more expensive than a mere "healing" potion."  She says, incredibly unhelpfully.

Quote from: CoughDrop
Dor'lek scans the area while Malgun deals with the remaining demon... There could be more.

[2]  Nope, nothing suspicious, not a thing.

Quote from: Ochita
Collect the reward.

[1]  You would, but you seem to be unable to move.  Oh look, you're being magicked along towards the dock.  It's kinda cool just floating around so you just roll with the punches rather than show any self-preservation instinct, like trying to get free of from your stasis lock.

Enemy Status

Blade-Hand:
Health:  7 (?)

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 02:50:53 am by V-Norrec »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 135: The fail is strong with this one
« Reply #1546 on: September 23, 2011, 01:43:44 am »

Malgun worked the lever, ejecting the bullet. I gave him his chance to answer... but I suppose he already knew I was going to kill him anyway. It's my duty. I can't blame him for not talking, but it's very... annoying. This time he took careful aim at the demon's head before firing, ready to absorb its soul as soon as it expired. I'll just have to get my answers elsewhere.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 01:46:11 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: September 23, 2011, 02:33:04 am »

Zacks eye twitched as he looked at both frelock dropping the expensive bottle that HE paid for, and the madness of the storegirl.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THE DIFFERENCE?! Look, I'm just asking for how much does a potion that heals general WOUNDS, a lot like the ones that I am about to inflict on you if this continues further, cost!"

He pauses to take a few deep breathes to calm down before continuing.

"If you want clarification, I just want a potion that heals general body damage, like cuts, scraps, bruises, concussions and gashes and the like. Is THAT good enough?!"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: September 23, 2011, 10:53:42 pm »

Havor'e gets ready to ignite the demon if it moves to attack
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: September 24, 2011, 01:52:22 am »

You should be more specific as to whether it should heal Abrasions, Punctures, Avulsions, Incisions, or Lacerations.  There's also all sorts of other weird stuff you can do to the human body to mess it up.

Return to the bar, and investigate the case of the missing Ochita
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: September 24, 2011, 02:48:02 am »

You should be more specific as to whether it should heal Abrasions, Punctures, Avulsions, Incisions, or Lacerations.  There's also all sorts of other weird stuff you can do to the human body to mess it up.

ffffffffffff....

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: September 24, 2011, 03:32:14 am »

ffffffffffff....

Problem?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: September 24, 2011, 03:40:24 am »

You also forgot abscesses, lesions, missing limbs, high cholesterol, low blood pressure, headaches, nervous shakes, and fever. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: September 24, 2011, 07:46:39 am »

Lets... Try to escape from this?
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: September 24, 2011, 09:10:30 am »

:'(

Thanks a lot serious. It was worse enough when I got a trollface, but then you had to pile on the pain.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: September 24, 2011, 07:58:33 pm »

Watch Malgun's back.

Though assassinations of such highly offend him, Dor'lek sees no other way to tactically handle the situation.  What a shame.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 136: Trolololol
« Reply #1556 on: September 26, 2011, 01:43:47 am »

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
Malgun worked the lever, ejecting the bullet. I gave him his chance to answer... but I suppose he already knew I was going to kill him anyway. It's my duty. I can't blame him for not talking, but it's very... annoying. This time he took careful aim at the demon's head before firing, ready to absorb its soul as soon as it expired. I'll just have to get my answers elsewhere.

[2]  You take aim at the demon, but something just isn't right about this.  You lower your rifle and look closer.  Observation Roll:[6]  The demon is already dead, what happened.  Looking around for a clue you find nothing.  Venturing a guess you would say his incompetence pissed off another, more powerful demon that killed it.  [4]  You absorb what is left of it's soul and the demon woman's too while you're at it.  It's not really enough to do much right now, but it should be safe to store it into an object of some sort for later use.

Quote from: Zako
Zacks eye twitched as he looked at both frelock dropping the expensive bottle that HE paid for, and the madness of the storegirl.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THE DIFFERENCE?! Look, I'm just asking for how much does a potion that heals general WOUNDS, a lot like the ones that I am about to inflict on you if this continues further, cost!"

He pauses to take a few deep breathes to calm down before continuing.

"If you want clarification, I just want a potion that heals general body damage, like cuts, scraps, bruises, concussions and gashes and the like. Is THAT good enough?!"

[2]  "Might I recommend bandages for minor wounds like those.  Potions like ours are not to be used lightly sir.  We sell potions here that can bring you back from the very brink of death if properly prepared, your lack of knowledge regarding our art is offensive, if you're quite finished I believe you know where the door is." 

Problem?

Quote from: wolfchild
Havor'e gets ready to ignite the demon if it moves to attack

[auto-fail]  That demon isn't going to start moving again anytime soon.

Quote from: Frelock

[5]  You exit the store and head to the bar and find Ochita missing.  [3]  You don't really find that many clues, just the lack of footsteps.  Where are the damn mages when you need them?

Quote from: Ochita
Lets... Try to escape from this?

[1]  You are kinda interested in what's going on, so you just watch as you are floated into a building and then dropped down.  A man wrapped in bandages with a large spiked shield is leaning against the wall next to you.  His eyes are glowing yellow in the darkness of the warehouse.  "I've been waiting to meet you.  I would have asked you to come but I rather expect a formal invitation would have been turned down.  My name is Iemon, and we have business to discuss."

Quote from: CoughDrop
Watch Malgun's back.

[3]  You take a look at the surroundings.  You see a blood trail leading towards the Chapel of this small village, the path towards the small market in the center also shows sign of recent wear.  Both paths would take you closer to the unnatural castle looming on the other side of the town.

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 136: Trolololol
« Reply #1557 on: September 26, 2011, 02:15:32 am »

"I'm not going to reason with you, despite you forgetting that not everyone is a qualified doctor and has time to bandage wounds in the middle of battle. I'm also not going to demand proper respect that a customer deserves from a shopkeeper.

I shall take my flawless emeralds elsewhere, perhaps to one of your competitors? I hope you rot in a hole."

Leave and head back to Frelock to claim that reward.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: September 26, 2011, 02:35:05 am »

Heh.  Of course.  Band-Aids fix everything.

Also collect the reward, split with Zack, then go off looking for Ochita.  My plot-sense is tingling.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: September 26, 2011, 02:46:46 am »

Work on the mana-storing enchantment some more
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 116