Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94044 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 119: Ochita vs. the world
« Reply #1380 on: July 14, 2011, 10:53:06 pm »

Quote from: CoughDrop
Dor'lek goes off to find Malgun, but if he doesn't find him, he goes around looking for some ways to make money...

He tries coercing Havor'e into staying with him.  ;)

[2]  You try to find Malgun, but with all the hustle and bustle you just can't seem to spot him. [1] You spend all your time looking for Malgun and none looking for ways to make money.  At least he finally found you though.

Quote from: Zako
Hmmm... I'm in the mood for killing something, let's see what they have in mind!

They are hunting the near extinct Cutethingthatrunsfast of course.  ((Sorry for the name, but names aren't my strong suit))

Quote from: wolfchild
Try to enchant a pebble to seek malgun

[auto-fail]  No need, he found you. 

Quote from: Ochita
Okay, make sure that the trap is ready, and back away, into a corner or something, so less things can attack at a time.

[4]  The room is circular, but you put your back to the wall all the same.  [5]  As the demons and constructs begin the enter the ceiling collapses on them.  9 of the demons and 15 of the Stone Constructs were killed.

Kerigan begins throwing her daggers at a frenzied pace and manages to kill 2 Stone Constructs.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
That was... odd. Malgun blinked, stood, and left the restaurant to look for the trolls. He was looking for something, that much was obvious... but which, my purifying demons or my keeping demons? I've yet to do either since Ochita disrupted my concentration last time... and it affected Dor'lek. He wondered what had changed in the troll after that. He hadn't always been the closest observer of other people but it seemed to him that Dor'lek was behaving no differently than usual. Maybe he was wrong and the troll had fainted for some other reason. Well, no point bringing it up. I shouldn't be talking about this mark or I might get more encounters like the last one, and they might not end as peacefully.

[6]  You find the trolls easily, much to their relief, you don't mention anything about the man who for some reason wanted to look at your eyes.

Quote from: Frelock
A gold a piece, eh? Frelock thought to himself. Not terribly expensive, but certainly not cheap either.  Best go about requisitioning funds for the journey.  I suppose while I'm on LeStronge's orders, I might as well see if I can get into his coffers to help me with my troubles.  Go to LeStronge, and make a report about LeBlanc's journey to Velnex, and inform him that she revealed almost none of her plan to me.  However, she accepted my offer of help, and will likely allow me further into her circle once we reach Velnex.  Request that I be granted the necessary funds to pursue this line of inquiry.

[4] You easily make your way back to Abelcroft Fortress.  [1] You are told by LeStronge's lackey that he will accept no reports or requests from you until your job is done.  ((THANK YOU, now somebody HAS to go on all the money making ventures I have set-up in town.))

Enemy Turns

The demons do no damage this turn.

12 of the Constructs surround you and manage to do 2 damage.

Kerrigan takes 13 damage from 15 of the Stone Constructs.  The rest have nowhere to actually go to be in attack position.

Enemy Status

Lesser Demons 1-3:
Health:  5

Stone Constructs 1-53:
Health:  1

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kerrigan (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 10:55:20 pm by V-Norrec »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 119: Ochita vs. the world
« Reply #1381 on: July 14, 2011, 11:22:48 pm »

Ugh, those things are far too cute for their own good. Also, they will make nice slippers! Let's go hunt them down!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: July 15, 2011, 03:27:04 am »

"Sorry," Malgun said. "I'm not sure why we got separated, but I had something I had to take care of." He nodded to Dor'lek and Havor'e. "I think maybe getting some extra money would be a good idea, while we're in the area; journeys don't fund themselves. Any ideas?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: July 15, 2011, 04:01:31 am »

"There is an anti-magic cult here i rescued some mages from it but there might be a bounty on the cult it's-self"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: July 15, 2011, 05:49:49 am »

Consecrate, then turn it off after the damage is dealt.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: July 17, 2011, 12:06:05 am »

I know it was just the dice, but that LeStronge guy is really getting on my nerves.  First he ignores the incredibly important report on the zombie attack at the village, and then he tells me to disrupt a secret plot from a woman I haven't seen for years to improve relations with a people whom I have no contacts or other advantages, with no funds in a city that is undoubtedly LeStronge's home field where he probably has far better agents, and then he threatens my family and furthermore refuses to hear anything I have to say until the job is done.  Typical bureaucrat, totally inconsiderate of other people's needs.

Find a money-making venture.[/b]
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 10:11:24 pm by Frelock »
All generalizations are false....including this one.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: July 17, 2011, 01:40:48 am »

No matter what the dice rolls were, he'd in some way be acting like a bureaucrat, it's what he is after all, though he won't admit it himself.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: July 17, 2011, 05:25:31 am »

For everyone looking for money-aquiring adventures, would you like me to direct you all to the same one or on separate ones, should the rolls agree *cough after some minor manipulation maybe cough* of course?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: July 17, 2011, 07:01:42 am »

Give us a selection of choices. Mix up the variety of risk/payment jobs and put them in a place we can check on them from time to time. I reckon that will be best.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: July 17, 2011, 09:55:17 am »

Give us a selection of choices. Mix up the variety of risk/payment jobs and put them in a place we can check on them from time to time. I reckon that will be best.

I support this. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: July 17, 2011, 11:31:47 am »

Look for ways to make money.

I support this. :3
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: July 17, 2011, 12:29:51 pm »

I also support zako's ideas.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: July 17, 2011, 02:51:35 pm »

But. . . but. . . then I'm giving away all the secrets and there is no discovery :'(

Fine, here, I'll give you five to choose from.

Investigate the outskirts town  "We've lost contact with a village not far from here.  I want a group to go investigate it as our resources are sparse at the moment."  -Marshall O'Neil

Clear out the haunted ship  "There be ghosts on my ship.  Get rid of them yah landlubbers!"  -Captain Plank

Guard the Gardens Bar  "'Dere be humans who keep makin' a mess o' mah place, make sure 'dey stay away from 'da wedding tonight."  -Barkeep Raijuu

Missing child  "My child has been gone for a day, I suspect one of the cults, but the Zealots do nothing.  You will be my vengeance for me."  -Cait

Fast-acting paralysis poison needed  A shady-looking request on the jobs board that hasn't been taken yet.  Something tells you there is more to this than just paralysis poisons.

Please modify your actions accordingly as I've given several choices.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: July 17, 2011, 10:12:29 pm »

Guard the Gardens Bar

Should help my relations with the trolls somewhat.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: July 17, 2011, 10:58:21 pm »

"We can work more efficiently as a team... Who wants to investigate the outskirts town with me?"
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 116