Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94076 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 111: You're a winner
« Reply #1290 on: June 18, 2011, 11:57:18 pm »

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: June 19, 2011, 02:17:08 am »

After 2000 miles by car, 45 miles by foot, and climbing over a mile in elevation, I'm back.  I see you've been busy.  Sorry for keeping you waiting, CoughDrop.  Let the meeting begin.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: June 19, 2011, 02:56:51 am »

Well, it was good while it lasted. Time to head to that meeting. Make sure to slap a lazy servant up the head on the way.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: June 19, 2011, 07:04:50 am »

Holy ligth the suckers, fighter fights defensively
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: June 19, 2011, 12:05:14 pm »

Malgun continued looking around for a place to hide in. He would prefer not engaging in a straight brawl, but if no good ambushing spots presented themselves he would just have to. He also enlisted the trolls to help him search; an ambush would be to all of their benefit.

aka try again. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: June 20, 2011, 01:01:58 pm »

Dor'lek takes this time to have a bit of personal time. He takes a (hopefully) serene walk around the gardens while pondering over his existence before heading to the meeting.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: June 20, 2011, 11:43:08 pm »

I'm going to get to this tomorrow, I'm too drained to come up with compelling story right now :(

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: June 22, 2011, 12:50:42 am »

Quote from: Ochita
Consecrate this area.. Think of a way to quickly get though this horde of monsters.

[6]  You consecrate the area causing the demons to disappear into nothingness and the stone constructs to break into pieces.  That was easy.  Unfortunately 19 More Stone Constructs and 8 Lesser demons show up being careful to avoid stepping into the consecrated area.  In fact the lesser demons are flying over head.  It looks like they're going to try and drop stuff on you.

Lesser Demons left:  21 (8 present)
Stone Constructs left:  92 (19 present)

Quote from: Frelock
Let the meeting begin.

[auto-success]  With Dor'lek and LeBlanc both present (although it would seem Havor'e is a bit busy at the moment) you start your meeting and inform them of Executor's LeStronge's intentions to have you sabotage efforts to rebuild the ties with the Trolls and if you don't comply, to abduct your family and do Sareesa knows what with them.  [1] Unfortunately it doesn't seem like LeBlanc was expecting this and now she has no plan for what to do now.

Quote from: Zako
Well, it was good while it lasted. Time to head to that meeting. Make sure to slap a lazy servant up the head on the way.

You head to the meeting now that you're finally drunk enough to deal with all this boring nonsense.  On the way you verbally berate several servants, but they're almost sub-human anyhow so you really don't care that much about it.  Oh god, it's the trolls again talking about how the demons are getting out of hand in their tribe lands.  How can you make them go away this time?

Quote from: wolfchild
Holy light the suckers, fighter fights defensively

[4]  Your holy light goes off blinding all of the attackers in the stair well.  There appear to be three of them.  [6]  It doesn't sound like anymore are coming either so you might be able to avoid further confrontation if you keep this quite.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
Malgun continued looking around for a place to hide in. He would prefer not engaging in a straight brawl, but if no good ambushing spots presented themselves he would just have to. He also enlisted the trolls to help him search; an ambush would be to all of their benefit.

[6]  You quickly spot a good ambush spot this time, and get everyone into position.  Before too long a group of six Zealot Crusaders ride by on horses and in full armor.  One of them stops and looks almost directly at you for a second before moving on. 

"I thought you said the little Troll lover wasn't too far from here.  Can you try and find her again?"

"Don't worry about it Yors.  If she doesn't show up then we just get to have a little 'fun' with the Trolls."

[5] Deep inside you feel rage building.  Pure bloodlust seems to work it's way into your very soul and it takes all your will-power to contain it.  Something seems off about this entire situation, but you can't put your finger on it.

Quote from: CoughDrop
Dor'lek takes this time to have a bit of personal time. He takes a (hopefully) serene walk around the gardens while pondering over his existence before heading to the meeting.

[auto-success]  You have a nice leisurely stroll over to the gardens and you enter the Troll Bar, just in time for the meeting.  ((Look at Frelock's post in case you don't remember/know what the meeting is about))

Quote from: Fighter
Attack

[3] [(4+2)/2=3 damage]  Fighter hits one of the cultists with his sword cutting deep into the leg.  He'll bleed out eventually even if you don't do anything, but that could take a while, and you're not sure how much time you have.

Enemy Actions

Cultist 1:  [1-2=-1] Hits Cultist two in the throat with his fist.  That's got to hurt [3 damage]

Cultist 2:  [3-2=1] Misses, and in fact was facing the wrong way to hit anything at all.

Cultist 3:  [6-2=4] [5] Fighter gets hit unfortunately with a hard blow to the head.

Enemy Status

Stone Constructs 1-19:
Health:  1

Lesser Demons 1-8:
Health:  5

Cultists 1:
Health:  10

Cultist 2:
Health:  7

Cultist 3:
Health:  7

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor'lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kerrigan (click to show/hide)

Lookin' like a hard fight Ochita.  Just what I was hoping for.  Lucky rolls saved you the past couple times but now they come en masse.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 112: Ochita/Doan is surrounded.
« Reply #1298 on: June 22, 2011, 01:20:12 am »

Retreat back into the building.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: June 22, 2011, 01:43:52 am »

Heal Fighter, Fighter stabs the 1 that hurt him
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: June 22, 2011, 07:29:51 am »

Oh, I know, lets make a joke! It will be entertaining and hopefully get rid of them as well. Joke that I will handle it personally.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: June 22, 2011, 12:31:09 pm »

She must have really objected to that comment... Malgun thought, trying to suppress the anger. It was harder than he had anticipated, not in the least because he was angry himself. Still, things weren't right. Something was off. Was it the zealots? The trolls? Sareesa herself? This WAS an illusion, wasn't it? No, I'd better not go down that line of thinking. I might end up thinking I really am Sareesa and Malgun was a dream I had last night. He couldn't allow that to happen.

What should I do, though? I'm not sure attacking is the correct choice here. On the other hand, I can't risk letting them get to the Troll village... ...which effectively settled the matter. He signaled the other trolls with a hand motion, then dashed towards one of the Zealots and attempted to pull him off of his horse.

I probably should have went for magic first, but I figured they would probably sense it being cast.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: June 22, 2011, 12:31:48 pm »

"LeBlanc, do you have any means of getting a message out of the city secretly.  I have friends in my village, and I'm sure they could arrange for my family to be taken care of, leaving me free to assist you in foiling LeStronge's plans."
All generalizations are false....including this one.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: June 23, 2011, 06:42:37 am »

Oh where, oh where has my CoughDrop gone?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: June 23, 2011, 06:56:59 am »

It's right where you left it, lurking behind the forum.
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 116