Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94086 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 108: Two people MIA :(
« Reply #1260 on: June 13, 2011, 09:02:40 pm »

Malgun crouched and looked over the edge of the cliff. I don't know. It's pretty far down. Would it be riskier to trust in Sareesa's athleticism or her magic? He wasn't sure what the consequences for injury or death in this - illusion, he supposed he would call it - would be, but that was one thing he wasn't eager to find out. Hmm... tough decision. I don't really want to sacrifice one of these guys just to test my powers, though. "I'll go first. If it's safe I'll bring the rest of you down," he said, poking through what the woman knew and trying to figure out how a levitation spell would work, or at least one to slow his fall. If he could get it to work on himself then he would use it on the rest too.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 10:27:11 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: June 13, 2011, 10:22:45 pm »

Oh, this is just excellent. Yet ANOTHER thing that is breaking down. Might as well deactivate it and move on.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: June 13, 2011, 10:33:09 pm »

Lets make our stand here, and show these demons the force of the gods.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: June 13, 2011, 11:40:04 pm »

Explore the hq of the cult to find the captured mages
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: June 14, 2011, 08:37:07 pm »

Not really sure what action I should take.

...Keep waiting?
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: June 14, 2011, 08:43:56 pm »

Can you put me on the waiting list (Sorry if I already posted this I forgot if I did or not. Better safe than sorry I quess )

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: June 14, 2011, 09:13:42 pm »

Well, you can reserve the team a room anywhere, for the sake of not being an asshole, I'll let the movement roll pass this time so you can magically end up anywhere in the city you want :D

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 109: I used success.
« Reply #1267 on: June 16, 2011, 12:24:59 am »

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
Malgun crouched and looked over the edge of the cliff. I don't know. It's pretty far down. Would it be riskier to trust in Sareesa's athleticism or her magic? He wasn't sure what the consequences for injury or death in this - illusion, he supposed he would call it - would be, but that was one thing he wasn't eager to find out. Hmm... tough decision. I don't really want to sacrifice one of these guys just to test my powers, though. "I'll go first. If it's safe I'll bring the rest of you down," he said, poking through what the woman knew and trying to figure out how a levitation spell would work, or at least one to slow his fall. If he could get it to work on himself then he would use it on the rest too.

[1]  You find what you think is the proper combination of words and symbols to make a levitation spell.  After using it you take a death-defying leap and... [6] manage to slide down taking very little damage along the way despite utterly botching the enchantment.  You'd like to think you used success, but really it was more blind luck.

Quote from: Zako
Oh, this is just excellent. Yet ANOTHER thing that is breaking down. Might as well deactivate it and move on.

"You there, just shut the damn magic golem down, I don't have time for this.  I have things to do."  you say as you head back down to the first level.  Why did they need to interrupt your day for something as trivial as a rogue golem.  You are doing important things here like. . . what were you going to do again?

[3] 2 Sanity Restored, Sanity Cap reached.

Quote from: Ochita
Lets make our stand here, and show these demons the force of the gods.

[2]  You try to look intimidating, but the fear of facing all the demons here starts to show.  [6]  You try to strike out at one of the stone constructs but it surprisingly side-steps your blow and looks at you... angrily.  [6]  Kerrigan has no better luck with hers as she also misses her thrust to a perfectly timed side-step.

Quote from: wolfchild
Explore the hq of the cult to find the captured mages

[4]  You manage to get inside without causing any more of a ruckus and just start to wonder about how to find these mages when, [4] semi-surprisingly nothing happens.  There is a large set of double doors at the end of the hallway dug into the stone.  There are two doors to your left and one door to your right. 

Quote from: CoughDrop
...Keep waiting?

There is no roll to do nothing silly, you auto-success your way into victory.

Enemy Turns

Stone Construct 1:  [4] [3-4=No Damage]  The stone construct manages to hit Doan but does no damage due to the plate protecting him.

Stone Construct 2:  [3] [No Damage possible]  This stone construct fares little better than the first in attacking Doan.

Lesser Demon 1:  [6]  The Lesser Demon sets it's sights on Kerrigan, but is soon on the ground as she dodges his wild lunge.

Enemy Status

Stone Construct 1: 
Health:  1 of 1

Stone Construct 2: 
Health:  1 of 1

Lesser Demon 1: 
Health:  5 of 5

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kerrigan (click to show/hide)

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 109: I used success.
« Reply #1268 on: June 16, 2011, 12:30:30 am »

I... uh...
...hmm...
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: June 16, 2011, 01:37:02 am »

Kill, kill, kill.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: June 16, 2011, 01:57:18 am »

Malgun dusted himself off, feeling a bit weird about touching any part of himself since it technically wasn't his body. Then again, it wasn't his hands either, so maybe it was all right? ...In any case, he had to get the trolls down now. Hmm... I guess even with Sareesa's natural abilities I'm hopeless with magic. I'd better not try it. I don't want to get them killed. "Sorry!" he called up. "The spell didn't quite work, but I think you can climb down the way I came!"

He turned around to watch the area while the trolls made their way to his location. I'll have to keep a close eye out. I don't have any weapons and if I can't get the hang of this magic business soon I'll be useless in a fight... and I don't really want to hide behind my allies. Not as Sareesa. I have to be the leader here. For now, he would just keep his eyes open and try to organize the new knowledge in his head, studying and categorizing it for use later.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: June 16, 2011, 07:02:54 am »

Onwards to this utterly mind draining meeting I suppose. God, things can get really tedious around here... Perhaps I should think of some new entertainment of some kind?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: June 16, 2011, 10:50:12 am »

Try the left door, "Come on man it's best not to leave any behind us
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 110: I know nothing at all.
« Reply #1273 on: June 17, 2011, 01:26:16 am »

Quote from: CoughDrop
I... uh...
...hmm...

[auto-success]  You do nothing, nothing at all.

Quote from: Ochita
Kill, kill, kill.

[4] [auto-kill]  You kill one of the Stone Constructs.  [2]  Kerrigan has no luck against the lesser demon.

4 Stone Constructs and 3 Lesser Demons Arrive

Lesser Demons left:25
Stone Constructs left:  97

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
Malgun dusted himself off, feeling a bit weird about touching any part of himself since it technically wasn't his body. Then again, it wasn't his hands either, so maybe it was all right? ...In any case, he had to get the trolls down now. Hmm... I guess even with Sareesa's natural abilities I'm hopeless with magic. I'd better not try it. I don't want to get them killed. "Sorry!" he called up. "The spell didn't quite work, but I think you can climb down the way I came!"

He turned around to watch the area while the trolls made their way to his location. I'll have to keep a close eye out. I don't have any weapons and if I can't get the hang of this magic business soon I'll be useless in a fight... and I don't really want to hide behind my allies. Not as Sareesa. I have to be the leader here. For now, he would just keep his eyes open and try to organize the new knowledge in his head, studying and categorizing it for use later.

[4]  You dust yourself off and tell the trolls to climb down.  [2][4][5]  They do so almost completely without incident.  [6]  You finally straighten out magic in your head... you think.  ((+1 to magic and enchantment rolls for the duration of the memory))

Quote from: Zako
Onwards to this utterly mind draining meeting I suppose. God, things can get really tedious around here... Perhaps I should think of some new entertainment of some kind?

Oh yeah, some kind of meeting.  You're not really drunk enough.  You decide to grab a glass of wine for the moment and watch the others struggle to turn off the magic golem as it rampages across the library.  This is the life.

Quote from: wolfchild
Try the left door, "Come on man it's best not to leave any behind us."

[4]  You go up and check the left door quietly.  You find a staircase leading down.  Going down you find a cellar filled with mages in various stages of starvation.

((Oh, you so picked right there... no joke, I was expecting you to go for one of the doors on the right))

Enemy Turns

No enemies hit anybody this turn.  Lucky you guys ((I'm not going to post something for the Stone Constructs or Lesser Demons unless it's a hit, to save writing time))

Enemy Status
Stone Constructs 1-5:
Health:  1

Lesser Demons 1-4:
Health:  5

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kerrigan (click to show/hide)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 110: I know nothing at all.
« Reply #1274 on: June 17, 2011, 01:49:15 am »

Oh btw, free skill up to whoever knows what this turns title is referencing.

HINT:  It is a reference to an internet series.  Include which episode and the series.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 116