Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94214 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 93: KHAN!!!
« Reply #1050 on: April 16, 2011, 06:23:18 pm »

I call dibs on the crystal, tome that the other asti'll was carrying, and the flame talisman. If nobody else wants to have it.
I think frelock should get the holy sword....

Oh god loot divisioooon~
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: April 16, 2011, 06:35:53 pm »

We're already looting their stuff? o.O Jeez, um, OK, I'll take Khan's fireproof robes and his ring of light, and Flintus's enchanted eye, assuming that's possible. Dor'lek should probably get the staff since he's already a magic-user, and someone other than me should grab the pistol and ammo.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: April 16, 2011, 06:42:19 pm »

All of Khan's stuff has disappeared, and no, you can't really steal somebodies eye, it kinda belongs to them.  And it's probably melted now anyhow.  Crystal, Tome, Holy Longsword, and pistol+bullets are really the only things you can take.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: April 16, 2011, 06:43:29 pm »

GRAB THE TOMB AND CRYSTAL.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: April 16, 2011, 06:46:30 pm »

Well that was unexpected.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: April 16, 2011, 06:47:10 pm »

Might want to edit that into your bolded post if you actually want that to happen.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: April 16, 2011, 06:47:41 pm »

I'd be willing to rip out my own eye and replace it. :3 OK, though, more seriously, Ochita can have the Crystal and Tome, Frelock should take the sword, and Dor'lek should take the gun and ammo so he can conserve his mana when it comes to a fight. I'm cool with not taking anything. ^^ So... we'll be meeting up with Zako and wolfchild soon then?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: April 16, 2011, 07:30:58 pm »

you don't like me do you?  Well I don't know how I killed those two, oh well.
Nom nom nom

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: April 16, 2011, 08:12:10 pm »

I like you just fine, but I realized I was being too nice compared to may other RTD's so I'm just starting to buckle down on the rules.  The Seal of Heaven had an automatic revenge mechanism.  I suppose I could have not implemented it but I feel then that I would be being too nice then.  Also, if anybody has reason to complain, I think it would be Ochita because I had his enchanted Bar-stool hit him in the chest and that still isn't gone.

I'm just trying to run a fun game and follow the rules, unfortunately shit happens, some games it happens sooner.  Other games it happens later.  This time we nearly went 100 turns without a real death so I suppose we are probably overdo.  Look at the Mad Scientist RTD, people are already dying over there after what, a little over 10 turns.  Ultimately death is just a fact of existence in RTD's.  Please, feel free to sign up for the waiting list, and as soon as there's an opening (and you're next on the list) you can get back in.

edit:  You killed those two because Flintus was surrounded by the bandits and Dor'lek had ran forward to attack one of the bandits that was in your cone of fire.  I did a luck roll to see if Dor'lek was going to be consumed by the cone, he was due to the luck roll of 1.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 08:26:07 pm by V-Norrec »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: April 16, 2011, 08:15:19 pm »

*Meanwhile, in the sky, a barstool flys overhead.*

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: April 16, 2011, 08:37:42 pm »

Naw I wasn't being bitter man, and i didn;t notice the revenge mechanism, hahah anyways twas fun and I may very well sign up again.
Nom nom nom

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: April 16, 2011, 10:12:30 pm »

Well that was unexpected.

Look around, dazed and shocked.

Conduct custom burial rights.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 10:51:01 pm by CoughDrop »
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: April 16, 2011, 10:32:18 pm »

"My god.. That was.." Go over to the corpses.. And bury them, after taking a crystal and tome.
This is vital..

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: April 16, 2011, 10:44:31 pm »

Guess it's been long enough...

I shake my head and come back to my senses as Ochita takes a crystal and tome from Flintus's body. Oh, right. Guess we should gather his equipment, we might need it, I think in a numb fashion as I take the sword, pistol, and ammo, then help dig graves.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: April 16, 2011, 10:47:05 pm »

I loaned you this, As'ci'til.  I now take back the payment you owe me.  I shall have far more need of it then you, after all.

Retrieve the sword, help bury the bodies, then continue on the path.
All generalizations are false....including this one.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 116