Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94207 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 88: Random Stealing, and magic gone awry
« Reply #1005 on: April 09, 2011, 02:03:56 pm »

I smack Ochita back. "You idiot! You could've caused a disaster!" I head back to the surface.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: April 09, 2011, 02:13:10 pm »

added in those spells, you still need a feat, might I suggest a feat that removes all negative status ailments from one character (able to be cast on self) as that would be undeniably useful in the future.

I don't see a list of feats from which to choose.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: April 09, 2011, 02:23:21 pm »

That's because you get to choose your own feats, I just thought that would fit in with your character.  Of course if you want a feat like "Tusky McStabStab":  Where you headbutt two enemies, dealing 20 damage with your tusks to each target, or however we wanted to work that out, that would be possible as well.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: April 09, 2011, 04:20:33 pm »

I'm going to go with the completely original idea that I did not steal from anyone: a feat that removes all negative status ailments from one character (able to be cast on self) as that would be undeniably useful in the future.

How about call it 'Divine Will'? Cast once per day (cast on self only), or able to cast on another character if you spend two hours prior preparing for it. Either way, only one cast per day.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: April 09, 2011, 04:25:31 pm »

I smack Ochita back. "You idiot! You could've caused a disaster!" I head back to the surface.
Rub my head, and frown "Well I didn't know about what you-- What were you doing?" Shake my head, and develop a new spell.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: April 09, 2011, 06:46:26 pm »

Head back to the inn and get my stuff together.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: April 09, 2011, 07:11:56 pm »

I pause and figure maybe I should explain myself. "I was given a mark by Sareesa." I hold my hand up so Ochita can see it. "I have to use it to absorb and manipulate demon souls so they are permanently destroyed. That's what I was trying to do when you distracted me." I go back to Dor'lek's unconscious body. "I don't know what happened, and we'll be lucky if he's only unconscious. Come on, help me get him back to the surface." I throw one of his arms over my shoulders and try to drag him back to town.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: April 09, 2011, 10:10:08 pm »

"Ah. Well, if you told me.. I am a demon hunter, so I should have some skill in these matters... Just, tell us next time. Please.." Help Dor'lek up as well, while also developing the spell I had in mind.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 89: Everyone's ready to go, besides Malgun
« Reply #1013 on: April 10, 2011, 03:08:45 pm »

Quote from: kilakan
Use some Spider silk cloth to make a headband, and enchant it to give magical vision in the form of a third eye on the headband itself. (i'll let you decide what type of effect that would give, dark vision, increased accuracy, ability to see normally invisible enchantments, whatever, just roll a dice for a random effect or something.)

[3 of 5]  You somehow don't manage to grasp the nature of headbands.  Instead you create a massively oversized belt.  Maybe if a giant were here he could use this. [6] You manage to salvage all the spider silk and can try again.

Quote from: Frelock
Go to the stupid blacksmith to get my sword sharpened.

[6]  You go to the stupid blacksmith (not to be confused with the normal one) and he manages to repair your sword.  Thank goodness stupidity wins again.  He charges you 10 silver.  You then proceed to go to the inn, because that's where the cool people hang out when they're not busy.

Quote from: CoughDrop
.....Am I dreaming?

[2]  Yes you are, and you're not waking up right now either.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate

I pause and figure maybe I should explain myself. "I was given a mark by Sareesa." I hold my hand up so Ochita can see it. "I have to use it to absorb and manipulate demon souls so they are permanently destroyed. That's what I was trying to do when you distracted me." I go back to Dor'lek's unconscious body. "I don't know what happened, and we'll be lucky if he's only unconscious. Come on, help me get him back to the surface." I throw one of his arms over my shoulders and try to drag him back to town.

[1] You attempt to smack Ochita in the head.  You miss badly and fall down.  (a.k.a. no movement this turn)

Quote from: Ochita
Rub my head, and frown "Well I didn't know about what you-- What were you doing?" Shake my head, and develop a new spell.

"Ah. Well, if you told me.. I am a demon hunter, so I should have some skill in these matters... Just, tell us next time. Please.." Help Dor'lek up as well, while also developing the spell I had in mind.

[4] You frown at Malgun, not sure if for his incompetence or his apparent favor with Sareesa.  You pick up Dor'lek, carefully avoiding his razor-sharp tusks, ansd head up to the surface where you arrive at the inn.  You think about creating a new spell, but with your hands full of troll right now, you can't really test it out.

Quote from: Flintus10
Head back to the inn and get my stuff together.

[4]  You head back to the inn, in a flash you are ready to leave.  You probably should stay another night, but it never hurts to be prepared.  Besides, if they figure out what caused all those zombies earlier, it might pay to be prepared to run fast.

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: April 10, 2011, 03:41:20 pm »

Sleep like a Boss.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: April 10, 2011, 03:48:31 pm »

I head back to town to buy another clip for my rifle and then return to the inn to prepare for the journey.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: April 10, 2011, 06:08:49 pm »

Re-attempt the headband, and if it succeeds enchant with the visage of a third-eye, that allows the wearer magical vision.
Nom nom nom

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: April 10, 2011, 06:19:48 pm »

Try to enchant my clothes to protect from minor damage.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: April 10, 2011, 06:58:15 pm »

Sleep and be refreshed for the journey ahead.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: April 10, 2011, 08:54:52 pm »

Sleep lightly, then head off!
All generalizations are false....including this one.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 116