Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 28

Author Topic: Isle Forum Game: Getting the bunch back together!  (Read 24991 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: Isle Forum Game: Now with more changing titles and better chance of an update!
« Reply #135 on: September 30, 2010, 08:26:05 pm »

I've always wanted to play in a game like this
You know, Aqizzar, we only have 14 people. You could fill that out.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: Isle Forum Game: Now with more changing titles and better chance of an update!
« Reply #136 on: September 30, 2010, 08:38:08 pm »

"And there was much rejoicing"

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: Now with more changing titles and better chance of an update!
« Reply #137 on: September 30, 2010, 09:01:01 pm »

Baron Aqizzar mandates the construction of a forum game update: 0/1

::) Great, now I have to update or risk getting twenety hammer strikes.

Don't take it personally or anything, I just really love the concept and I hate to see great ideas peter out before going anywhere (like I've done so many times).  But yeah, if it does finally take off, I'd love to take part.  Condolences about the stomach bug, been there.  And everything else getting in the way of making a game, just look at the dusty ruin of Angry Red Planet.

I'm using a gutted  RPG maker engine as a tool for map making, look.

That is the OHRRPGCE.  I know it like the back of my hand.  Kudos for finding an alternate use for it, my interest in this thread just cranked up another two notches.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 30, 2010, 10:46:53 pm »

Poor Creamcorn and his !!Bowels!!.

But yeah, I'm hoping this thing takes off when you're feeling better. You've put a fair amount of work into it, and I reiterate, it's gonna be awesome.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 30, 2010, 10:51:27 pm »

I agree, this looks like it should be a lot of fun. :D I hope you're feeling better soon--not entirely because it means the game will happen, haha. That'd just be a nice bonus. ;)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 30, 2010, 10:57:57 pm »

Er, if I didn't express this properly: I hope you feel better soon because it sucks being sick. Also, I'm stoked about the game eventually happening.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Good job planning to make updates simple for you, complicated updates is what killed my Countries at War game.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile

I've finished my update for the New Eternal Halls.

Now I can devote more time to getting this forum game on track. I'm also willing to sign you up Aqizzar, but only as long as I can be sure that someone else signs up.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Isle Forum Game: Title change! Maybe there can be 15 people 1 spot left!
« Reply #143 on: October 01, 2010, 02:38:35 pm »

Glad to see you back. Hope you're feeling better. ^^ More on topic, I've been stacking wood all day and so I edited my character to include two skills I forgot earlier. I guess I know who's getting stuck with moving stuff about on this island...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 01, 2010, 03:39:30 pm »

Get well soon.
I'm looking forward to this forum game.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 01, 2010, 07:01:31 pm »

Just for the record, I'm closing in on the stats. If anyone still wants to sign up, it's still there. Only two spots left though! I also won't finish within the next two days or so but it's better than the two weeks that I foresaw previously.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 01, 2010, 07:57:43 pm »

Glad to see you back. Hope you're feeling better. ^^ More on topic, I've been stacking wood all day and so I edited my character to include two skills I forgot earlier. I guess I know who's getting stuck with moving stuff about on this island...

Oh, good, I'll have someone to help me haul stuff. Just don't make the stacks too high, or I'll have to climb on them to get stuff down.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: Isle Forum Game: Scratch that last title! AQIZZAR GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!
« Reply #147 on: October 01, 2010, 08:06:02 pm »

Just checked in and saw my name plastered across the thread title.  Should I be aware of something?  Am I being asked to make a stat-sheet?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 01, 2010, 08:15:22 pm »

Well, I would demand it, but Creamcorn is probably nicer about that than I am. :P

Either way, Aqizzar (See, no u this time, and I still feel bad about that,) I demand that you join the festivities of being lost on a remote island with a bunch of lunatics from the internet. It'll be fun Fun! ^_^

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 01, 2010, 08:17:21 pm »

Just checked in and saw my name plastered across the thread title.  Should I be aware of something?  Am I being asked to make a stat-sheet?

Yes
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 28