Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28

Author Topic: Isle Forum Game: Getting the bunch back together!  (Read 24974 times)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Saying In... Reading long post...

Quote from: Statblock
PC Name: Neyvn...

HP: OOOOO
TH: OOOOO
HU: OOOOO
ST: OOOOO
CN: OOOOO

Conditions: Only thinking WHERE the FUCK am I!!!, And how did I get here???

Attributes: Male, 6'2", 255 lbs. Muscle-to-fat ratio: 9:8. Strength: Able to lift 160lb Comfortably.

Pros: Quick to Adapt. Creative with limited resources. Quick thinking. High reflexes. Good Hand Eye coordination. Good Estimation of distance, size and volume. Able to work by self. Good at giving direction but doesn't stand back and watch. Also good at taking direction under a better leader. Quick Healing/Constitution (Minimum: 3 Days for a 'deep scar', 1 Day for a Light Wound, 1 Week for heavy wound, 2 Days for Basic Sickness, 4 Days for Advanced Sickness. (This is true about me for real)) Communicates well with animals. Camel Drinker, able to 'survive' long after drinking. Can stay awake for long times without ill effects. Fanatic about the Medieval, Japanese Edo (and before) 'The Romance of the Three Kingdoms' periods, their weaponry and how they used them, even had a go at firing a bow a couple of times.

Cons: Stubborn. Bottles emotional/physical pains. Semi Unfit cannot run long distances. Will stumble over his own words when arguing. Will act the Bad Guy without knowing it. Will work even when sick, tired or hungry when working on something important to the point where unless stopped to break will collapse. Hates being told he is wrong when he isn't. Camel Drinker, consumes large amounts of water. Heavy Sleeper after the first 3 hours of sleep, takes a while to wake up.

Spoiler: Skills (click to show/hide)

Yeah I kinda went overboard, I was thinking about what I was good at myself and some of my attributes and while filling some of them out I thought, hmm I could expand on that and did so. Still kinda went overboard... ^_^

Inventory:
Basically everyday clothing.
Watch - Got it on my 13th Birthday, had it ever since (I am 24 early next year)
Two rings - one on the middle finger left hand, one on ring finger right hand. Girlfriend got me the one I wear on my Middle finger...
Mobile - Though normally dieing.
PSP and collection of games - Though recharging it might be a problem, until I buy one of those new charger things which can recharge things while recharging itself via solar panels when not recharging something else (Takes ages to recharge itself to tell truth, RAMBLING!!!)
Wallet - FULL of old receipts and very little money... T_T Picture of Girlfriend. ^_^ \0/
Stanley Knife - Habit, Work in a supermarket and always stash my Stanley into my pocket when I get ready to go out, normally leave it in the car if I remember, not always the case though...
3 Pens - Once again habit.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 06:23:18 am by Neyvn »
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Though, the more I look, the more I realize I have way more hair than her. Aha! Maybe I can at least call this one a tie.
How many people on this forum have crazy-long hair?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

^ That picture is also me, Barbarossa.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

(Japa)
Name: Japa

Attrubutes: Male, 6' tall, 130lb. scrawny and weak, with no stamina to speak of

Pros: skilled at mechanical stuff, particularly relating to buildings. I live in a tropical country, and am more accustomed to it than the locals, for some reason. I'm a decent swimmer, and a very good climber.

Cons: I'm very weak physically, an have unhealthily low amounts of body fat. I'm cryophobic, and unlike some lucky bishes here, I don't have access to the amount of books that I would love to carry around, and my large library of e-books wouldn't survive the crash.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

INB4: Barbarossa- You DON'T put other people's pictures Anywhere. It's a big NO NO.

Alright, I feel I would be useful here. Also, I kinda made the original thread, so I guess I'll have to.

(Tack)
Tack, Tacken Armitage. Tack.

Attributes: Male, 183cm, 78kg, Well built.

Pros: Strong, fit and healthy, reasonably good stamina (nowhere near Barbarossa level). Basic Australian Farming Knowledge. (Carpentry, Mettalurgy, Husbandry, Forestry, Planting, Sowing, Sewing, Fertilizing, Foraging, Climbing, Swimming, Taming and Training, Digging, Mechanics, Running, Hunting, Whittling, Building, Hanging corks from a hat).

Cons: Irritably bubbly. Headstrong, reckless, and sometimes lazy (momentum-lazy). Suffers from Chronic morning chirpiness. Bad in cold climates. Doesn't like thinking. Easily bored. Becomes stupid with lack of sunlight. (True story)
... Also maybe prone to patriotic boasting.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
Re: Stranded on an Island, The Forum Game (Nine more people! We need 9 more peop
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2010, 12:04:02 pm »

(Ottofar)
Name: Otto Mann

Attributes, 6'1" tall, 149 lb. Quite strong(Can lift 70(150 lbs) kg from a bench), muscular.

Pros: Not bad at anything, especially after shown how it's done. A Finn, can speak some Swedish, and English well. Tends to make friends easily. Great memory, has run 3000 on Cooper's test. Good heat/cold resistance.

Cons: Annoying when tired. Stubborn. Is sometimes slow to read people's emotions. Occassionally lazy. Migraine. Easy sunburns(after burned and healed, they're not that easy), might throw a pun or such from a topic discussed hours, maybe days earlier.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 03:52:55 pm by Ottofar »

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pros: Not bad at anything, especially after shown how it's done. A Finn, can speak some Swedish, and English well. Tends to make friends easily. Cooper's test 3000 meters.

I should probably add Finn as a Pro on mine too, because Sisu. Ottofar, if we start on the same island, our first mission will be to build a kickass Sauna out of coconuts and palm fronds.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Bah. I'm stuck as being 'merican. That being said, I get to wear garish looking clothes and no one thinks twice about it. I use this to my advantage quite often.

Edit: Second thought; Would excessive body hair go under pro, or con?

Pro: Fends off mosquitos, rain, and cold weather.

Con: Fends off ladies who are not into cavemen. Traps moisture, heat, and if not kept clean, bacteria.

Edit again: Hooray for Cherokee lineage. No sunburns for me! ^_^
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 02:30:17 pm by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
Re: Stranded on an Island, The Forum Game (Nine more people! We need 9 more peop
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2010, 02:31:44 pm »

Pros: Not bad at anything, especially after shown how it's done. A Finn, can speak some Swedish, and English well. Tends to make friends easily. Cooper's test 3000 meters.

I should probably add Finn as a Pro on mine too, because Sisu. Ottofar, if we start on the same island, our first mission will be to build a kickass Sauna out of coconuts and palm fronds.

Agreed. Ours is the Sauna that shall pierce the heavens!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 09:05:03 am by Ottofar »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

At least Solifuge and I are from the same part of the planet. Very little dialect shift, unless he's secretly a Yooper.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
Re: Stranded on an Island Forum Game: Anyone after Ottofar is the last person!
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2010, 02:53:51 pm »

God dammit we need one more freaking person!
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2010, 02:54:31 pm »

Let's go round up either Aqizzar or Janet, just for Lower Forums' completeness sake.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

INB4: Barbarossa- You DON'T put other people's pictures Anywhere. It's a big NO NO.

Only scares me because he apparently saved the picture.  That is just weird.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2010, 02:59:41 pm »

I'm surprised Japa didn't. He does so love your hair...

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Though, the more I look, the more I realize I have way more hair than her. Aha! Maybe I can at least call this one a tie.
How many people on this forum have crazy-long hair?

Well, I'm not going to mention the whole how-you-have-this thing, but I will make a silent note that what is put on the internet never leaves.
Also, my hair isn't as long as that one. Damn. Vector wins in a shut-out.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28